Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin says Barack Obama unfit to be president

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Sarah Palin says Barack Obama unfit to be president

ST. LOUIS –- Fox News’ Carl Cameron conducted the first post-debate interview with Sarah Palin this morning. The extensive interview went over last night’s Vice-Presidential face off, her debate prep, campaign strategy, media access and the hits she has been getting for not having more access to the media, and of course the much talked about and criticized interview she did with CBS’s Katie Couric.

Palin told Carl that she was “annoyed” at some of the interviews she has done, “Ok I’ll tell you honestly the Sarah Palin in those interviews is a little bit annoyed because it’s man no matter what you say you are going to get clobbered. If you choose to answer a question you are going to get clobbered on the answer,” Palin said. “If you choose to try and pivot and go on to another subject that you believe that Americans want to hear about you get clobbered for that too.”

She then aimed to defend herself for some of the criticism she got for the Couric interview. She was blasted for not answering Couric’s question on any of the periodicals she reads or even a Supreme Court decision that she disagreed with. She defended some of the circular answers she gave the CBS anchor saying that she did not get to cover some of the topics she saw as important, “But in those Katie Couric interviews I did feel that there were a lot of things that she was missing in terms of an opportunity to ask what a V.P. candidate stands for. What the values are represented in our ticket. I wanted to talk about Barack Obama increasing taxes, which would lead to killing jobs. I wanted to talk about his proposal to increase government spending by another trillion dollars.”

She then slammed Barack Obama calling him disqualified to be President of the United States, “Some of his comments that he has made about the war that I think may — in my world– disqualifies someone from consideration as the next commander in chief.” Palin said, “Some of his comments about Afghanistan and what we are doing there supposedly– just air raiding villages and killing civilians. That’s reckless. So I wanted to talk about things like that. So I guess I have to apologize about being a little annoyed, but that is also an indication of being outside that Washington elite and being outside the media elite also and just wanting to talk and just wanting to talk to Americans without the filter and let them know what we stand for.”

Stay tuned to Fox News all day as Carl Cameron reports on his interview with Palin. Also keep checking back here as this is just the first installment of my blogs on their tete a tetehttp://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/10/03/cameron-interviews-post-debate-palin/
    Well, golly gee and doggonit, I'm just a maverick outsider and can't be held responsible for not knowing what all those DC city type folks get up to. Gee whizikers! That Oladen...I mean...Obama....he sure seems darn reckless to me, heck yeah! Golly, I'm just wantin' to speak to the good people of this country.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Osh kosh b'gosh, you mean to tell me Alladin is unfit to be president buttmunch???????????????????/

Uhhh, yeah, Sarah Palin really isn't one to talk, here. Palin's just a bitter jellus fatty, because deep on the inside, she knows she isn't qualified for anything. Shoot, if Chimpass can be president for two terms, just about anyone could get in, now (scary thought).

jesus fucking christ, talking to americans without the filter??? i guess by 'filter', she means intelligence, and actually answering any questions instead of rambling on an on like a fundie idiot.
    i'm so fucking sick of her 'talking to americans', 'what americans want to hear' etc. bullshit. you can just see how she's pandering to the ignorant hillbilly fundie base, the one that's skerred and resentful of anyone in washington that wears nice suits and can actually speak properly and has an education. you know, those pesky 'elites'.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It must be tuff when your opponent is better than you and you know it.

And Obama is endorsing air raiding villages and killing civilians? Did I miss this press release? Does someone have a link to it?

Moron.

She is pathetic. She has the balls to say this, yet she's not even qualified to flip burgers at McDonald's, never mind be a VP. She makes me sick. She spews so much crap, she can't even keep her shit straight.

Obama's not fit to be president? This from a Governor who can't even name a newspaper that she reads.

Obama can finish a sentence, name a newspaper, and not turn a professional speaking engagement into an episode of TRL!

Palin, STFUB! You are an ignorant, backwoods, uneducated, shady, moronic, inarticulate, blowhard! Shove a flute, preferably made of skin, in front of your face and put your mouth to good use.

She should go on a hunting trip with Cheney, and don't give him any blanks!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

This woman becoming VP is the prequel to Idiocracy.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Obama's not fit to be president? This from a Governor who can't even name a newspaper that she reads.
    She did say she reads "ALL of them".

Gee golly also there Joe, dontha know?

I love that she seems all ready to tell me what I want to hear from her instead of waiting to hear from me what I want to hear. That's not scary at all. And certainly not indicitive of the type of VP she'll be.

Sorry lady. I know you think we're all just hanging around waiting for you to spout your talking head points which we will lap up like so many of your walking dead base supporters. But since you seem like such a total moron, I for one actually was interested to know which periodicals you read. Since you seem to be one that I can't trust to keep outta my ovaries, I was actually interested to know how much you knew about the Supreme Court and their past decisions. Since you and McCain are billing yourselves as mavericks and reformers, I'm honestly interested in how he differs from Bush to the extent that you would use any word other clone.

But you can't answer any of those questions, can you? And yeah, you and your friends keep telling yourselves those were gotcha questions. And keep telling yourself that you couldn't even come up with the fucking word to describe what the media was "doing to you" over your "we can see Russia" comment because you're a Washington outsider. You and your supporters are in good company with each other cause you all live in a fucking fanatasy land. That must be why you all want to go have a beer together.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Hit By Ban Bus!

They have enough money to hire some time on a random cable channel and talk their hearts out don't they? If they want the opportunity why are they relying on the media to get the story out?

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    She did say she reads "ALL of them".
    But she can't name any of them. She's an idiot.

Honestly, I think Palin is like Dubya and she doesn't read ANY newspapers. Now, if she was smart, she could've just said 'you know, with five kids, and being Governor, I really don't have a lot of free time to sit down and read the paper.' That would've sounded better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information