Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More of Sarah Palin's Couric interview: Bashes old people, can't name one newspaper

Default More of Sarah Palin's Couric interview: Bashes old people, can't name one newspaper

Moron/More on the Palin-Couric interview.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE9BWP84sLo[/youtube]

The woman has the audacity to call herself a feminist.

That is scary- not even one paper!!!

This woman is so incurious its not even funny anymore,

this is really getting interesting and it's funny because the part of the SNL skit that I didn't get was where they talked about her becoming 'adorable' and now I really see how her schtick and her 'quirkiness' come out when she's under the gun and she kind of uses that cutesy crap to slither and slime out from under tough questions. She is fantastic at playing to an audience. I think Biden really needs to take great care with her, let her answer the debate questions and don't appear to be on the attack about anything, certainly don't patronize. You can really tell from that dig she threw about Biden's age that this woman is a total and complete bitch at heart. Same thing with the Tina Fey thing where she talked about dressing as her for Halloween. She's pretty damn catty, and it's really embarassing to think she might put that sniveling kind of sarcasm on display in front of the whole world. It's not cute like she thinks it is, except as seen through her bitter, miserable, pathetic, xenophobic, life-hating political base. Those people are so nasty and evil inside they eat that stuff up.

I agree- she is very catty and snarky- the Couric interview when she licked her finger and raised it in the air when she stated that Obama was just flipfloping on issues was an interesting mannerism. I think Biden has to answer his questions clearly and concisely and if the opportunity arises ask her a followup if he is allowed to. But I dont think she will be able to help herself to be like that its actually part of her personality that she feels comfortable with I think. Her RNC speech especially showed that- her pitbull in lipstick is another!

I told you these nasty meanie liberalsz had those interviews edited with all them gotcha questions ovar'dere...they took out all the even more embarrassing footage!!

Lord help us all.
    Last edited by bychance; September 30th, 2008 at 08:17 PM.

I didn't care for the snarky comment about Biden, either. Especially when McCain's 72! C'mon!

Has she never heard of the Washington Post? Just say you read it online!! Damn!

I don't know if it's just complete and utter disregard, or if she's ignorant.

Elite Member

She's full of shit. She probably never heard of Joe Biden before he was named as Obama's running mate.

YouTube - Sarah Palin Can't Name a Newspaper She Reads

She can't even think of the Wall Street Journal, nothing? "All of them, any of them..."

What's sad is that she's totally trying to pull the "Cute" thing. I'm shocked didn't do little gun motions and say "pew pew pew" like Tina Fey did!

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    I agree- she is very catty and snarky- the Couric interview when she licked her finger and raised it in the air when she stated that Obama was just flipfloping on issues was an interesting mannerism. I think Biden has to answer his questions clearly and concisely and if the opportunity arises ask her a followup if he is allowed to. But I dont think she will be able to help herself to be like that its actually part of her personality that she feels comfortable with I think. Her RNC speech especially showed that- her pitbull in lipstick is another!

now that I've actually watched her a bit on video I can say with conviction that her little 'joke' is insulting to pit bulls. Pit bulls are some of the most intelligent dogs out there, and they aren't catty and bitchy, because, well, they can bite you in half. Palin is like a chihuahua, or a cocker spaniel, a definite ankle biter.

Elite Member

"It's all about job creation."

Gold Member

Did she just say her friend chose to be gay? Really? Did you choose to be straight?

If she gets in office, I'm moving. You call yourself a feminist, but you don't agree with the womans choice. Even for the morning after pill that is no way an abortion!

Quote Originally Posted by visitor42 View Post
    "It's all about job creation."

no shit, about creating a job for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    I told you these nasty meanie liberalsz had those interviews edited with all them gotcha questions ovar'dere...they took out all the even more embarrassing footage!!

Lord help us all.
    I have noticed that both the interviews have unusual, abrupt cuts. I've never seen an interview cut so sloppily. It's like they have literally sliced out pieces of the interview. I would like to know what has been sliced out.

Heer beliefs, ignorance, and lack of qualifications are annoying, but the threat of this woman possibly becoming president and delivering a state of the union address in that ovulating cat screech voice is completely unnerving.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Not only could she not name a newspaper, how about "Newsweek", "Time," "The Week", etc. Doesn't alaska have a newspaper? What the hell. The gay thing pissed me off too. i thought most "enlightened" people realized it is NOT a choice.Aarrrgh.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information