Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin wants Joe Six Pack to be president

Talking Sarah Palin wants Joe Six Pack to be president

HH: Governor, your candidacy has ignited extreme hostility, even some hatred on the left and in some parts of the media. Are you surprised? And what do you attribute this reaction to?

SP: Oh, I think theyíre just not used to someone coming in from the outside saying you know what? Itís time that normal Joe six-pack American is finally represented in the position of vice presidency, and I think that thatís kind of taken some people off guard . .

HH: Now Governor, the Gibson and the Couric interview struck many as sort of pop quizzes designed to embarrass you as opposed to interviews. Do you share that opinion?

SP: Well, I have a degree in journalism also, so it surprises me that so much has changed since I received my education in journalistic ethics all those years ago. . .

HH: Governor, you mentioned the people who are struggling right now. Have you and your husband, Todd, ever faced tough economic times where you had to sit around a kitchen table and make tough choices?

SP: Oh my goodness, yes, Hugh. I know what Americans are going through. Todd and I, heck, weíre going through that right now even as we speak, which may put me again kind of on the outs of those Washington elite who donít like the idea of just an everyday working class American running for such an office. . .

HH: Last question, Governor. Have you and Todd heard from your son? And how is it on your nerves having your son deployed?

SP: That little stinker, I guess heís called his girlfriend a couple of times, but can you believe he hasnít called his momma yet?
    Townhall.com::Blog

These are excerpts taken from this interview- there is more in the link.

this is puke-worthy.

Is this on video? I wish someone could make a video of her saying "heck" like that, and splice in the part from Fargo where the con-men are laughing at the car dealer guy saying "the heck...the heck..." that is so funny.

Every time I hear or read her I think about that twisted warped movie which I've seen about 50 times. I think that is her world really, every one is so full of sh*t that the sanest people are psychopathic killers. Even the hero, Marge, is endearing but you really don't get her brain. The killers, you understand.

I think its radio- the blogger states he put it up if you dont mind getting ear pollution to listening to her voice

Elite Member

HH: Now Governor, the Gibson and the Couric interview struck many as sort of pop quizzes designed to embarrass you as opposed to interviews. Do you share that opinion?

SP: Well, I have a degree in journalism also, so it surprises me that so much has changed since I received my education in journalistic ethics all those years ago. . .
    1987? The year that Hart got caught with monkey business?

wonder who the wingnut interviewer is...pop quizzes??? Jesus H. Christ. Asking about policy is a pop quiz. It doesn't matter because you don't have to be prepared until you are actually in office. I'm in nursing school but I can just kick back because it won't matter if I know stuff til I actually have to use it on somebody, then, heck, I can just wing it or something. I'm a stinker.

Quote Originally Posted by ymeman View Post
    wonder who the wingnut interviewer is...pop quizzes??? Jesus H. Christ. Asking about policy is a pop quiz. It doesn't matter because you don't have to be prepared until you are actually in office. I'm in nursing school but I can just kick back because it won't matter if I know stuff til I actually have to use it on somebody, then, heck, I can just wing it or something. I'm a stinker.
    Yeah, a pop quiz, as opposed to a regular quiz, is one that is popped on you by surprise.

When you're on a Presidential ticket, it shouldn't be a surprise that someone will ask you about your policies.

Unless you are an idiot.

Ugh, now she's using the "I'm just a redneck like you" strategy. Do people really want that running their country when we're facing one of the worst economic crisis in history and are in one of the biggest foreign policy blunders in the past 100 years (the Iraq war)? The rationale behind that one baffles me.

I'm sorry, i would like someone far more educated and either as smart of smarter than myself running the fucking country thanks.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I'm sorry, i would like someone far more educated and either as smart of smarter than myself running the fucking country thanks.
    That's because you're not insecure.

HH: Governor, your candidacy has ignited extreme hostility, even some hatred on the left and in some parts of the media. Are you surprised? And what do you attribute this reaction to?

SP: John McCain said I should just blame Obama. After all, he was a community organizer. And you know what those people are like. They're elitist muslim anti-christs who don't know how to be maverick reformers who can get things done because they have so many responsibilities.

SP: I was, like, you know surprised by, uh, the fact that they expected me to know, like, you know, things. Mr. Poot-In is like a next door neighbor, since I'm so close to Russia. That should, like, you know, uh, count for something, right? I'm on the front lines of national security. And Mr. Kissinger said that I'm probably the most functionally illiterate person he's ever met. Now, that's high praise, you know, coming from him.

HH: Governor, you mentioned the people who are struggling right now. Have you and your husband, Todd, ever faced tough economic times where you had to sit around a kitchen table and make tough choices?

SP: You have no idea how hard things are for me and Todd. What with so many mouths to feed and a newborn grandchild...Uh, I mean a newborn child. Yeah, that's it. And, uh, anyway, we've had to limit the amount of cash we skim from the Alaska budget. Uh, wait. Was I suppose to admit that?

HH: Last question, Governor. Have you and Todd heard from your son? And how is it on your nerves having your son deployed?

SP: My son was going to call me the other day, but then he got high on crystal meth again. Plus, I think he's embarrassed that people think I'm dumb as moose shit.

SP: That little stinker, I guess he’s called his girlfriend a couple of times, but can you believe he hasn’t called his momma yet?
    Yup, Track joined the army to get the hell away from his mother. Proof is right there.

I notice that she didn't name anything specific in this interview to elaborate on any point. As Tommy Girl would say,"You are glib, Sarah. Glib."

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Track apparently joined up to avoid doing time for drugs or something along those lines. I'll have to find an article about it.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^Actually, since he was a minor when it happened, it can't be proven since the records are sealed.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Fair enough but the trusty old national Enquirer has the low down on him smoking and snorting and mainlining Hillbilly Heroin. I swear one of the reasons people like her so much is because her family is just like theirs and they identify.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post

SP: John McCain said I should just blame Obama. After all, he was a community organizer. And you know what those people are like. They're elitist muslim anti-christs who don't know how to be maverick reformers who can get things done because they have so many responsibilities.

SP: I was, like, you know surprised by, uh, the fact that they expected me to know, like, you know, things. Mr. Poot-In is like a next door neighbor, since I'm so close to Russia. That should, like, you know, uh, count for something, right? I'm on the front lines of national security. And Mr. Kissinger said that I'm probably the most functionally illiterate person he's ever met. Now, that's high praise, you know, coming from him.

SP: You have no idea how hard things are for me and Todd. What with so many mouths to feed and a newborn grandchild...Uh, I mean a newborn child. Yeah, that's it. And, uh, anyway, we've had to limit the amount of cash we skim from the Alaska budget. Uh, wait. Was I suppose to admit that?

SP: My son was going to call me the other day, but then he got high on crystal meth again. Plus, I think he's embarrassed that people think I'm dumb as moose shit.

I don't want average joe six pack being president, and to be fair I don't want Shirley boxed wined either!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information