Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Conservative writer Kathleen Parker: Sarah Palin should go BYE BYE, like NOW!

Default Conservative writer Kathleen Parker: Sarah Palin should go BYE BYE, like NOW!

Conservative columnist Kathleen Parker, admitting that until recently she was a vocal supporter of Sarah Palin, now says the vice presidential nominee should bow out:
    Some of the passionately feminist critics of Palin who attacked her personally deserved some of the backlash they received. But circumstances have changed since Palin was introduced as just a hockey mom with lipstick -- what a difference a financial crisis makes -- and a more complicated picture has emerged.
    As we've seen and heard more from John McCain's running mate, it is increasingly clear that Palin is a problem. Quick study or not, she doesn't know enough about economics and foreign policy to make Americans comfortable with a President Palin should conditions warrant her promotion.
    Parker says her turnaround came from watching Palin in interview. Like other critics, she wasn't impressed:
    Palin's recent interviews with Charles Gibson, Sean Hannity, and now Katie Couric have all revealed an attractive, earnest, confident candidate. Who Is Clearly Out Of Her League.
    No one hates saying that more than I do. Like so many women, I've been pulling for Palin, wishing her the best, hoping she will perform brilliantly. I've also noticed that I watch her interviews with the held breath of an anxious parent, my finger poised over the mute button in case it gets too painful. Unfortunately, it often does. My cringe reflex is exhausted.
    Palin filibusters. She repeats words, filling space with deadwood. Cut the verbiage and there's not much content there.
    Read the whole thing.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Yahoo!!! The anesthesia appears to be wearing off.

When the conservatives start turning on Palin that's not a good sign for McCain.

Palin filibusters. She repeats words, filling space with deadwood. Cut the verbiage and there's not much content there.

All those things are true. SHe just repeats stuff over and over again. It's sad. I want to like her but I cannot stand a woman who comes across as so incredibly uninformed.

LOL, more highlights

If BS were currency, Palin could bail out Wall Street herself.

If Palin were a man, we’d all be guffawing, just as we do every time Joe Biden tickles the back of his throat with his toes. But because she’s a woman — and the first ever on a Republican presidential ticket — we are reluctant to say what is painfully true.

What to do?

McCain can’t repudiate his choice for running mate. He not only risks the wrath of the GOP’s unforgiving base, but he invites others to second-guess his executive decision-making ability. Barack Obama faces the same problem with Biden.

Only Palin can save McCain, her party, and the country she loves. She can bow out for personal reasons, perhaps because she wants to spend more time with her newborn. No one would criticize a mother who puts her family first.

Do it for your country.

Palin's recent interviews......... have all revealed an attractive, earnest, confident candidate. Who Is Clearly Out Of Her League.
    Sums up Palin nicely. Unfortunately, I think some will just look at the first half of that without going deeper.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

McCain canít repudiate his choice for running mate. He not only risks the wrath of the GOPís unforgiving base, but he invites others to second-guess his executive decision-making ability. Barack Obama faces the same problem with Biden.
    Are they kidding? Obama doesn't face the same problem with Biden. Palin is clearly a moron, and Biden isn't. Biden may put his foot in his mouth, but he's got experience and intelligence backing him up.

I have to wonder if I'm being elitist when i say this woman is a complete fucking retard for not seeing it from the beginning.

Then i come to the conclusion that I don't care, because I'm obviously smarter than this stupid bitch. People like this should be sterilized. It's scary to think the world is being run by idiots who don't clue in till months after the rest of us.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Um...that's a little harsh. Even for you.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    When the conservatives start turning on Palin that's not a good sign for McCain.
    Although he certainly still has a few hardcore supporters left (buying his political ploy hook line sinker) most certainly many of the people who were behind him are leaving.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I don't care what anybody says; I'm voting for Palin because she has a vagina just like I do and babies!

I'm going to sound like a conspiracy theory nut but I have $5 on McCain/Palin not being on the ballot; just wait. Something is going to happen.

I love how shitty the GOP has it right now; I bet my neocon ex is shitting his pants oh wait he does that anyway so he's probably pissing himself, too!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

your ex was incontinent?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I have to wonder if I'm being elitist when i say this woman is a complete fucking retard for not seeing it from the beginning.

Then i come to the conclusion that I don't care, because I'm obviously smarter than this stupid bitch. People like this should be sterilized. It's scary to think the world is being run by idiots who don't clue in till months after the rest of us.

I've been saying that from the day she was nominated (in not so many words). My bias is I feel that way about just about everyone that believes what she believes, but the problem here is that they picked a bimbo. She's a lousy bullsh*tter, because she's never had to do much beyond one helping of doubletalk besides smile and look pretty. She knows it, her party knows it, and now the whole country knows it. And it's not enough. For a misogynist wanna-bemale like Kathleen Parker to be saying it in print is pretty freaking dismal.

At first we thought that this candidate was insulting to liberal women. Conservative women are picking up on the fact that she's a hideous representative for them. And if she isn't even good at that, what will she do but set even them back. Any talking head from a cable news show would do exponentially better than Palin. As far as one writer citing the possibility of a 'rope-a-dope' ploy, well, we will see just how sick it's gotten if that is true. At least it will be interesting to watch.

I read on Topix some comment about how the only reason why liberal feminists don't like her is simply because she's more attractive than them, 'clearly'.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    I don't care what anybody says; I'm voting for Palin because she has a vagina just like I do and babies!

I'm going to sound like a conspiracy theory nut but I have $5 on McCain/Palin not being on the ballot; just wait. Something is going to happen.

I love how shitty the GOP has it right now; I bet my neocon ex is shitting his pants oh wait he does that anyway so he's probably pissing himself, too!
    The Republican brand name has become so shitty now, that some Republicans are running for Congress under the 'GOP Party' instead of calling themselves Republicans.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    your ex was incontinent?
    I don't know if he every actually shit himself but he came pretty fucking close; we would be out to dinner and he would say "OMG, we have to go home" and then he would tell me about how he'd wake up in the middle of the night with horrible stomach pains and have to go really really badly. I suggested he see a doctor about it.

I was in love; but now I'm a bitter harpie and nothing is off limits when it comes to mocking him.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information