Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin's pastor blames Jews for economic meltdown then heals Sarah Palin : VIDEO

Exclamation Sarah Palin's pastor blames Jews for economic meltdown then heals Sarah Palin : VIDEO

KagroX from DKos discovered last night that a new video of Sarah Palin experiencing a laying of hands at her church in Wasilla shows the preacher, minutes before he calls Sarah to the altar, lecturing the congregation about how Jews have decided they need to take over the businesses of the world, and how it's high time Christians took over business, banking, and economics. He then goes on to say that it's because non-Christians are running things that everything is so messed up. Then Palin gladly comes on stage.

I've excerpted the "Jews control the world" party of the video, then showed about a minute of the part where Palin comes up (which actually takes place a few minutes after the comments about Jews. Here's a transcript, and following that is the video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbvcaj5kqfw[/YOUTUBE]

The second area whereby God wants us, wants to penetrate in our society is in the economic area. The Bible says that the wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous. It's high time that we have top Christian businessmen, businesswomen, bankers, you know, who are men and women of integrity running the economics of our nations. That's what we are waiting for. That's part and parcel of transformation. If you look at the -- you know -- if you look at the Israelites, that's how they work. And that's how they are, even today. When we will see that, you know, that the top transporters (?) in the lands, we see, you know, the bankers, we see the people holding the parts (?), they are believers, we will not have the kind of corruption that we are hearing in our societies.

AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth

I wonder how florida will like THAT.

(The YouTube video is processing and should be available soon, it's at the bottom of this post - I've excerpted the longer video so now you can simply watch the apparent anti-Semitic stuff, followed by Palin coming up and joining the man who just railed against the Jews.)
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

The video won't work.

ya, it's still spooling, see comment
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Video's not available anymore. Maybe McCain finally learned how to use a computer.

I can't listen to that guy talk. His voice is more annoying than Palin's.

It sounds like he is swallowing case of razorblades while trying to speak at the same time

Video no longer available?

use the other link, or try this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl4HIc-yfgM[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    It sounds like he is swallowing case of razorblades while trying to speak at the same time
    Eek, thanks for the visual Now I have to go drink some water

First the witch craft comment and now this. Why is no one putting pressure on Palin to speak about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    First the witch craft comment and now this. Why is no one putting pressure on Palin to speak about this?
    No one can seem to get her to speak period!! I mean she has had 3 interviews and can't seem to answer basic political questions. There just isn't enough time to ask all the questions that we deserve an answer to when you will not agree to interviews!!

I'm sooooo disgusted by McCain/Palin and their supporters right now. I don't know what it's giong to take to get through to these people, but at this point I think they're intent on destroying our country.

Thats because the liberal media likes to concentrate on Obama's nutty preacher. You know the angry black guy - Oh wait!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    Thats because the liberal media likes to concentrate on Obama's nutty preacher. You know the angry black guy - Oh wait!!!!

I know...this is all so rich and hysterical it's like someone planned it...creepy.

^^ I suppose its God's will
    He had to even the playing field I suppose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information