Thread: John McCain does The Rachael Ray Show

Wink John McCain does The Rachael Ray Show

John McCain Does The Rachael Ray Show

Fri, 19 September 2008 at 11:28 am

Republician presidential hopeful John McCain and his wife Cindy McCain take over Rachael Ray’s kitchen with their top secret ribs recipe on an upcoming episode of The Rachael Ray Show. Here’s a preview of their interview:
    McCain on his fave TV shows: “My hero is Jack Bauer of 24. You know I guess it’s coming back on. Jack Bauer you know he always escapes, and I never escape… You know what series I really liked recently was The Tudors. Did you see that?”
    McCain’s love of grilling: “The longer you’re there on the grill the longer you’re there with your friends. It’s one of my main sources of enjoyment. We have a place up in northern Arizona and it’s beautiful up in the red rock country of northern Arizona and there is nothing I would rather do than have those ribs on a grill, have our friends with us, and our family around us.”
    McCain’s White House make-over if elected: “Yes, we will have a grill and at Camp David we will have a grill, and I guarantee it that nobody but me is going to do the grilling. I want to assure you that. No one has ever done the grilling at my great expectations.” (Cindy adds:“It is not a grill democracy in our house if that’s what you’re wondering.”)
    Cindy McCain on being happy with her husband’s VP pick: “I’m so glad though that Sarah Palin is on the ticket for this reason. I’m a huge Deadliest Catch fan and they [Sarah and husband Todd Palin] know them. I can’t wait, I want to meet the Deadliest Catch guys.”
    Catch John and Cindy’s full interview this Monday, September 22nd. To check showtimes, visit RachaelRayShow.com.

John McCain Does The Rachael Ray Show | Cindy McCain, John McCain, Rachael Ray : Just Jared
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I cant stand Rachael Ray
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^ me neither.

Cindy McCain on being happy with her husband’s VP pick: “I’m so glad though that Sarah Palin is on the ticket for this reason. I’m a huge Deadliest Catch fan and they [Sarah and husband Todd Palin] know them. I can’t wait, I want to meet the Deadliest Catch guys.”

I agree. That is certainly another wonderful reason of why Palin is so qualified to lead the US.

"kiss the candidate"?

er, no thanks.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

With all of the plastic on Cindy McCain's head, you think she'd have caught fire if she were anywhere near the cooking flame.

Thread Information