Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin has been chosen by GOD to RID TEH WERLD OF SINNARS!!1!1oneone

Talking Sarah Palin has been chosen by GOD to RID TEH WERLD OF SINNARS!!1!1oneone

If you need a good reason to vote for John McCain and Sarah Palin in November, here it is: "Sarah is that standard God has raised up to stop the flood. She has the anointing ... Back in the 1980s, I sensed that Israel's little-known Benjamin Netanyahu was chosen by God for an important end-time role. I still believe that. I now have that same sense about Sarah Palin."

That's a quote from an e-mail that's now circulating in the evangelical community; a friend passed it on to me. As best as I can tell, the text of the e-mail was originally written by Jim Bramlett, an author and former vice president with the Christian Broadcasting Network. (You can read more about him in this WorldNetDaily article about his claim that he's obtained recordings of angels singing.)

This e-mail isn't the only instance of Palin being seen this way. Sarah Posner, who has an interesting article about Palin's time as mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, in Salon today, previously wrote about this phenomenon on TAPPED: "Many evangelicals are talking about Palin being like the biblical Queen Esther, who saved the Jews from the genocidal Haman, and believe that Palin has come, like Esther did, 'for a time such as this.' (The same narrative built around George W. Bush when he was running.)"

Further excerpts from the e-mail are below.

Dear friends:

Barack Hussein Obama has taken the nation by storm. From obscurity, with zero executive experience, or much of any kind, he has vaulted into the position of Presidential frontrunner. It is stunning. On the surface, it appears attributable only to his eloquent oratory and his race. But an invisible factor may be a strong spiritual force behind him, causing some people to actually swoon in his presence...

Last week at Obama's acceptance speech, that spirit exalted itself in front of a Greek temple-like stage, and to a huge audience like in a Roman arena. Obama was portrayed as god-like. His voice thundered as a god's voice.

At the end, Democratic sympathizer Pastor Joel Hunter gave the benediction and shockingly invited everyone to close the prayer to their own (false) gods. This was surely an abomination, but it was compatible with Obama's expressed theology, and Hunter's leftist leanings.

God was not pleased...

Enter Governor Sarah Palin. With incredible timing, the very next day, Sarah Palin also appeared out of nowhere...

We quickly learned that Sarah is a born-again, Spirit-filled Christian, attends church, and has been a ministry worker.

Sarah is that standard God has raised up to stop the flood. She has the anointing. You can tell by how the dogs are already viciously attacking her. But they will not be successful. She knows the One she serves and will not be intimidated.

Back in the 1980s, I sensed that Israel's little-known Benjamin Netanyahu was chosen by God for an important end-time role. I still believe that. I now have that same sense about Sarah Palin...

Only God knows the future and how she may be used by Him, but may this noble woman serve to bring renewal in the land, and inspiration.

War Room - Salon.com
    what can you say to that? I mean..... like.....

*blink*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Gee, and to think that after Palin was nominated. Warnings for Hurricane Gustav were issued. Coincidence?

On the surface, it appears attributable only to his eloquent oratory and his race

Right. Because he is intelligent and can speak well and is half black, that is the sole reason he is the better candidate.

Please.

Disgusting article/email/whatever it was.

Nobody said christian nutjobs were intelligent.

Nobody ever will, either.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Last week at Obama's acceptance speech, that spirit exalted itself in front of a Greek temple-like stage, and to a huge audience like in a Roman arena. Obama was portrayed as god-like. His voice thundered as a god's voice.

Last edited by bychance; September 18th, 2008 at 06:13 PM.

It will take more than Sarah Palin to save me.

Fundamentalists of any religion are dangerous. There's no reasoning with them. Nothing on this earth matters - it's all about setting the stage for their afterlife.

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    Fundamentalists of any religion are dangerous. There's no reasoning with them. Nothing on this earth matters - it's all about setting the stage for their afterlife.
    Sorta like there's no reasoning with leftist liberals, huh?

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

I missed the reasoning in the "all hail saviour Sarah" message there.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    There's no reasoning with fundamentalists of any kind, although I doubt that leftist liberals are all-consumed with the afterlife.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Yes, let's equate a political philosophy with RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALISM

Brilliant.

Now explain how the two of them correlate in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    That's an incredible picture. Where was it taken?

Quote Originally Posted by sparklehead View Post
    That's an incredible picture. Where was it taken?
    The Colosseum, lol J/k.

The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia

Barack Obama spoke to 75,000 people on Sunday in Portland, Ore. He called it “the most spectacular setting for the most spectacular crowd” of the campaign.

ROHTER and JULIE BOSMAN
    Published: May 19, 2008

PORTLAND, Ore. — Senator Barack Obama drew the largest crowd of his campaign so far on Sunday, addressing an estimated 75,000 people who had gathered here on the banks of the Willamette River.

"I think he was first elected when I was like in second grade," Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says of Sen. Joe Biden in part two of the interview she's done with Fox News Channel's Sean Hannity.

"He's been in there a long, long, long time," the GOP vice presidential nominee adds, speaking of her Democratic rival. "So he's got the experience. He probably has the sound bites. He has the rhetoric. He knows what's expected of him. He is a great debater, also. So yes, it's going to be quite a task in front of me."
    Palin tells Hannity there's 'quite a task in front of me' debating Biden - On Politics - USATODAY.com

This is a snippet from the Hannity interview -
    Shes so Klassy

but it looks like either shes dumb as a plank of wood or shes bitchy but I think its both but Palin is 44 and Biden is 65. Her running mate is is the fucking cryptkeeper.

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    Palin tells Hannity there's 'quite a task in front of me' debating Biden - On Politics - USATODAY.com

This is a snippet from the Hannity interview -
    Shes so Klassy

but it looks like either shes dumb as a plank of wood or shes bitchy but I think its both but Palin is 44 and Biden is 65. Her running mate is is the fucking cryptkeeper.
    Is the Hannity video online anywhere?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information