Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prominent Hillary Clinton backer, DNC member to endorse John McCain

Default Prominent Hillary Clinton backer, DNC member to endorse John McCain

Prominent Clinton backer and DNC member to endorse McCain

A prominent backer of Hillary Clinton is endorsing McCain.

WASHINGTON (CNN) — Lynn Forester de Rothschild, a prominent Hillary Clinton supporter and member of the Democratic National Committee’s Platform Committee, will endorse John McCain for president on Wednesday, her spokesman tells CNN.
    The announcement will take place at a news conference on Capitol Hill, just blocks away from the DNC headquarters. Forester will “campaign and help him through the election,” the spokesman said of her plans to help the Republican presidential nominee.
    Forester was a major donor for Clinton earning her the title as a Hillraiser for helping to raise at least $100,000 for the New York Democratic senator’s failed presidential bid.
    In an interview with CNN this summer, Forester did not hide her distaste for eventual Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama.
    “This is a hard decision for me personally because frankly I don't like him,” she said of Obama in an interview with CNN’s Joe Johns. “I feel like he is an elitist. I feel like he has not given me reason to trust him.”
    Forester is the CEO of EL Rothschild, a holding company with businesses around the world. She is married to international banker Sir Evelyn de Rothschild. Forester is a member of the DNC’s Democrats Abroad chapter and splits her time living in London and New York.
    Prominent Clinton backer and DNC member to endorse McCain

She thinks Obama's an elitist, but she's a CEO and married to an international banker.

Yes, endorse the person who stands for the exact opposite policies as Hillary.

Way to go.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

A Rothschild calling Obama an elitist? Hilarious!

Transparent. She's just afraid of Obama's tax plan.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."-Einstein

bingo
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

This person deserves to be shot.

I just showed this to my CFO, a black man, who said; "Bitch is a racist but I'll bet she'd sleep with him if he'd give her the time of day." I don't really know why but for some reason what he said struck me as hilarious.

Another sell out Democrat.

^Something tells me the sell-out Dems like Rothschild and Lieberman will be kissing a lot of ass if Obama wins.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I just showed this to my CFO, a black man, who said; "Bitch is a racist but I'll bet she'd sleep with him if he'd give her the time of day." I don't really know why but for some reason what he said struck me as hilarious.
    That made me laugh, too. She'd probably get down with the swirl if Obama put on his Barry White voice.

^^^ Now that could be a great SNL skit if done well.

The only possible way that an ardent supporter of Hillary could ever support McCain is racism. The whole problem with the Dem primary was there was virtually NO difference between Obama and Clinton's positions. What an embarassment this woman is.

I swear, for the life of me, I cannot understand the use of the word "elitist" in politics. Is there some reason why we don't want intelligent high achievers in office? I have enough people I could go to a kegger with, I don't need to elect them. For crying out loud why would I want to elect someone like me? On a good day I suck with money and spend more time surfing the web than working, anyone want to elect me and give me the launch codes? And heck, I never failed out of college or had to get my daddy to get me in to school, in fact I have a graduate AND JD degree.

Well well well who's the elitist now?

"The people out, you know, who are the rednecks or whoever, are bitter." - McCain surrogate Her Royal Highness Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild, CNN, 9/17/08

Hit By Ban Bus!
    Cyberland fan club, smelling the desperation

I don't get why accusing her of being frustrated because she isn't fucking Obama is funny. I think she's an idiot for what she'd doing, but I doubt secretly lusting after Obama has anything to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Yes, endorse the person who stands for the exact opposite policies as Hillary.

Way to go.
    I saw Campbell Brown's interview with this lady. Brown specifically asked her what policies she supported of McCain because Obama and Hillary were/are basically identical in the policies proposed.

She wouldn't name any and went off in a different direction. She claimed Obama was trying to incite class warfare, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    I saw Campbell Brown's interview with this lady. Brown specifically asked her what policies she supported of McCain because Obama and Hillary were/are basically identical in the policies proposed.

She wouldn't name any and went off in a different direction. She claimed Obama was trying to incite class warfare, etc.
    Now they're just making this shit up. But, something tells me there will be stupid people who will by this, like the rest of the shit they are slinging to see what will stick at this point.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information