Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cindy McCain: Tough interviewers 'picked our bones clean'

Default Cindy McCain: Tough interviewers 'picked our bones clean'

(CNN) –Cindy McCain, wife of Republican presidential nominee John McCain, criticized the media at a weekend fundraiser, telling supporters that the hosts of The View “picked our bones clean.”

"In spite of what you see …in the newspapers, and on shows like The View — I don't know if any of you saw The View yesterday, they picked our bones clean — in spite of what you see, that's not what the American people are saying and what they are believing," said McCain, in a recording obtained by ABC News. "They are now seeing a clear difference with these candidates, and they are seeing who is going to make the best president, and that's why we're pulling ahead."

Earlier: CNN's Bill Schneider on Cindy McCain's tough tone at the GOP convention

John McCain had a tough exchange with the hosts of The View during a recent appearance, during which he was pressed on the credentials of running mate Sarah Palin, claims in his campaign ads that co-host Joy Behar called “lies,” and how many houses he and his wife own.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

picked your bones clean??!

They asked you BASIC FUCKING QUESTIONS~!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Did anyone inquire about the FIRST Mrs. McCain?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

No, they keep skipping that little part of his life.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Did anyone inquire about the FIRST Mrs. McCain?
    Just curious why it matters especially since it was so many years ago..

It goes to show McCain's character. He was cheating on his first wife, who was left crippled by a terrible accident with Cindy McCain. He left her with tons of health bills that Ross Perot paid. He never mentions his kids by her, because he doesn't want anyone to bring up his first marriage and how he left his wife, and kids.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Picked their bones clean for asking McCain what his policies were and why? For asking a liar why they're lying? Sorry honey, you're not the victim here.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    No, they keep skipping that little part of his life.
    who is skipping it? its out there for anyone who wants to know..At the Saddleback forum he said it was his greatest moral failure and that he was imperfect and the blame was his..She stated that even after everything that they are still freinds..he is a good guy..and he is the best man for the job..as far as Im concerned even with all of the things that happened after he came back from Vietnam is does not effect my opinion of him as a leader...Im sure someone will put a spin on it but im also sure that barak has skeletons too...His flesh allowed him to experiment with drugs..thats not too cool either..

His character 20 some years ago..people do change..

Whats with Whoopie asking if he will bring slavery back? What a dingdong...

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Whats with Whoopie asking if he will bring slavery back? What a dingdong...
    No, she isn't a ding dong. McCain said that he wanted to bring back the Constitution of the Founding Fathers, I don't know how much you know about the time it was written, but Blacks were slaves, and they wanted it that way. Women, didn't have writes, and my ancestors were OWNED! So, for a black woman to hear a white man say that, is scary, in fact it should scare the hell out of everyone. Instead, we went a whole week talking about fucking lipstick, pigs, and eyeglass popularity... I wish people would pay attention to the real issues at hand..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

His own daughter is black..she was being sarcastic..Anyone who believes he would bring back slavery is in the twilight zone.. its ridiculous..Im ready for the real issues too..

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    His own daughter is black..she was being sarcastic..Anyone who believes he would bring back slavery is in the twilight zone.. its ridiculous..Im ready for the real issues too..
    SWEET BABY JESUS!! His daughter isn't black, she was adopted from Bangladesh. Anything is quite possible, she wasn't being sarcastic. After eight years, you still believed that McCain's daughter with the dark skin was black..you know black people aren't the only ones with dark skin. JE SUS!! Seriously, some folks should really know this stuff! Especially if your going to vote!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Cupcake the point is that he doesn't even take the time to realize that the insane comments he made indicates he wants to go back to a time where blacks were owned and women were property of their fathers or husbands. His inability to realize that is a very real issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    SWEET BABY JESUS!! His daughter isn't black, she was adopted from Bangladesh. Anything is quite possible, she wasn't being sarcastic. After eight years, you still believed that McCain's daughter with the dark skin was black..you know black people aren't the only ones with dark skin. JE SUS!! Seriously, some folks should really know this stuff! Especially if your going to vote!
    Breathe! Breathe! We have to make it till NOVEMBER!!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information