Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan: Sarah Palin sucks!

Default Lindsay Lohan: Sarah Palin sucks!

Lindsay Lohan: Sarah Palin Sucks!

Sun, 14 September 2008 at 5:46 am

Celebrities are continuing to speak out publicly over their disapproval of Republican vice presidential hopeful Sarah Palin. You can tack on Lindsay Lohan and her gal pal DJ Samantha Ronson to that list now! The pair just published this same entry on their respective MySpace blogs:
    “I really cannot bite my tongue anymore when it comes to Sarah Palin.
    I couldn’t be more supportive of a woman in office, but let’s face it, it comes down to the person, and their beliefs, male or female.
    Is it a sin to be gay? Should it be a sin to be straight? Or to use birth control? Or to have sex before marriage? Or even to have a child out of wedlock?
    I find it quite interesting that a woman who now is running to be second in command of the United States, only 4 years ago had aspirations to be a television anchor. Which is probably all she is qualified to be… Also interesting that she got her passport in 2006.. And that she is not fond of environmental protection considering she’s FOR drilling for oil in some of our protected land…. Well hey, if she wants to drill for oil, she should DO IT IN HER OWN backyard. This really shows me her complete lack of real preparation to become the second most powerful person in this country.
    Hmmmm-All of this gets me going-Fear, Anxiety, Concern, Disappointment, and Stress come into play…
    Is our country so divided that the Republicans best hope is a narrow minded, media obsessed homophobe?
    I know that the most important thing about this election is that people need to exercise their right to vote, regardless of their choice… I would have liked to have remained impartial, however I am afraid that the “lipstick on a pig” comments will overshadow the issues and the fact that I believe Barack Obama is the best choice, in this election, for president…
    Palin’s desire to “save and convert the gays”-really??
    According to this Associated Press story, the church of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is hosting a kind of conference devoted to the “conversion of Gays” — no kidding.
    Here’s the AP text: ‘Gov. Sarah Palin’s church is promoting a conference that promises to convert gays into heterosexuals through the power of prayer. You’ll be encouraged by the power of God’s love and His desire to transform the lives of those impacted by homosexuality,” according to the insert in the bulletin of the Wasilla Bible Church, where Palin has prayed since she was a child. Palin’s conservative Christian views have energized that part of the GOP electorate, which was lukewarm to John McCain’s candidacy before he named her as his vice presidential choice. She is staunchly anti-abortion, opposing exceptions for rape and incest, and opposes gay marriage and spousal rights for gay couples.’
    I feel it’s necessary for me to clarify that I am not against Sarah Palin as a mother or woman.
    Women have come a long way in the fight to have the choice over what we do with our bodies… And its frightening to see that a woman in 2008 would negate all of that.
    Oh, and…Hint Hint Pali Pal- Don’t pose for anymore tabloid covers, you’re not a celebrity, you’re running for office to represent our, your, my COUNTRY!
    And in the words of Pamela Anderson, “She can suck it“.
    Lindsay- “I have faith that this country will be all that it can be with the proper guidance. I really hope that all of you make your decisions based on the facts and what feels right to you in your heart-vote for Obama!”
    Samantha- “I love this country- however i wasn’t born here and don’t have the right to vote- so i beg of you all to really do your research and be educated when you cast your vote this coming november…. and if you’re in doubt- vote for obama! Mainly because if she gets elected my green card probably won’t get renewed!!!”
    xoxo
    Lindsay and Samantha

Lindsay Lohan: Sarah Palin Sucks! | Lindsay Lohan, Samantha Ronson, Sarah Palin : Just Jared
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Right.. Like I'd really respect the opinion of a bad actress, druggie, nympho attention whore.

I'm almost embarrassed that we're voting for the same person.

Lindsay- “I have faith that this country will be all that it can be with the proper guidance. I really hope that all of you make your decisions based on the facts and what feels right to you in your heart-vote for Obama!”
    Samantha- “I love this country- however i wasn’t born here and don’t have the right to vote- so i beg of you all to really do your research and be educated when you cast your vote this coming november…. and if you’re in doubt- vote for obama! Mainly because if she gets elected my green card probably won’t get renewed!!!”

Ooh.. if McCain gets elected Samantha might have to go back??? Hmm.. Tough call...

If idiots don't shut up,McCain is a shoo-in.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I respect anyone who has taken time to give a damn. Maybe, if SamRo weren't around Lilo would be in a pile of vomit...so I think she's focused on positive things. They are celebs, but elections concern them also.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I respect anyone who has taken time to give a damn. Maybe, if SamRo weren't around Lilo would be in a pile of vomit...so I think she's focused on positive things. They are celebs, but elections concern them also.
    Me too.. if they're not hypocrites.

She called Palin a media obsessed homophobe.... Lyndsay and Sam are media obsessed homosexuals. (edit: I'm not comparing homophobes to homosexuals. I have no tolerance for outwardly homophobic people)

If I truly thought Lyndsay was concerned about our country then maybe I'd have an ounce of respect for her rant.

What has she ever done to help others either here or abroad?(speaking of passports)

Lyndsay contributes nothing to society as far as I'm concerned.

If this was even Saint Angelina I could go with it.. but Lyndsay and Pam are NOT who I want publicly endorcing my candidate.
    Last edited by laynes; September 14th, 2008 at 10:15 AM.

Lindsay is speaking on behalf of gays. She is bringing to light Palins attitude towards gays.
    I dont think she should shut up or go away or not voice her opinion.
    Palin is a lying moronic woman who is living in the 50s or some shit. We need as many people as possible to bring attention to her failures (ok i mean everything when I say failures) to stop her and McCain winning the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    Lindsay is speaking on behalf of gays. She is bringing to light Palins attitude towards gays.
    I dont think she should shut up or go away or not voice her opinion.
    Palin is a lying moronic woman who is living in the 50s or some shit. We need as many people as possible to bring attention to her failures (ok i mean everything when I say failures) to stop her and McCain winning the election.
    Lindsays not even gay. Michael Lohan said so.
    No, I totally get what you're saying...I just don't like when celebrities like this speak out when their own history doesn't speak well for them. I have the same fear that McJag has.

And trust me.. Palin doesn't need anyone to help her fail.she's doing a great job of that herself.

Lindsay Lohan: Sarah Palin Sucks!
    Yeah, that's what we need: some attention seeking has been
    hos (or is that hoes?) like Hohan and Anderson giving their
    "political" opinion!
    Please, freakshows, if you think this is helping the Democrats,
    please shut the F up, cos it only sends more "Christian" right-
    wing, "wholesome" ignorants in the arms of the McSame camp.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I may be among the few on this issue, but I think that was a very thoughtful and well-written blog. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Good for her. Everything Lindsay said is spot-on.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    I may be among the few on this issue, but I think that was a very thoughtful and well-written blog. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Good for her. Everything Lindsay said is spot-on.
    It's not that she is making good points. It's the fact that as
    far as her own life/behavior is concerned, she doesn't seem to
    show much sense and thus she'll be a ready target for opponents
    and an easy target at that.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Celebrities need to just keep their mouths closed, especially ones like Pam Anderson and Lindsay Lohan. They can only do more harm then good and prove McCain's point (however invalid it may be) about Obama being a "celebrity."

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    Celebrities need to just keep their mouths closed, especially ones like Pam Anderson and Lindsay Lohan. They can only do more harm then good and prove McCain's point (however invalid it may be) about Obama being a "celebrity."
    At this point, with McCain and Palin being on the covers of People, US Weekly, etc, they can't even throw the 'celebrity' label around anymore and make it stick with Obama.

Lindsay SO did not write that. It was too coherent.

I think they have just as much of a right as anyone else to voice their political opinions, however, this just wasn't the way to go about it. Maybe if they volunteered at a voters event or something it might seem a bit less attention whoreish and a lot more genuine. Myspace is a medium that isn't generally associated with seriousness.

i love when the stars resort to junior high comments like 'so and so sucks'. thats like so omg mature. for sure.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

You know, I have to agree that Linds doesn't seem to be incredibly philanthropic or politically aware. she's not a role model or a decent citizen ... hell, she may not even be a decent human being - but you don't have to be any of those things to vote or have an opinion.

I have to admit, I'm sorta glad that Linds is expressing a view in something other that the quality of her coke on the west coast. The internetz are filled with unqualified people talking politics ... this place for example.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information