Thread: John McCain's human shield

Lightbulb John McCain's human shield

Country first? Try women and children first.

It's hard to imagine a better definition of sexism, and dishonor, than a man under attack grabbing a woman to hold in front of him. (Doesn't have to be a man, doesn't have to be a woman, roles could be switched, they could even be grabbing a child, like in the movie The Dead Zone (pictured to the left) but you get the idea.) But that's exactly what John McCain has done with Sarah Palin over the past two weeks - John McCain has found his human shield, and her name is Sarah.

Take a look at the video of Obama yesterday making the "lipstick on a pig" reference. Obama wasn't talking about Palin - Palin wasn't even mentioned. Obama was clearly talking about John McCain. And John McCain got so angry that he grabbed the first woman he could find and held her in front of him so she could take the blows. And that woman's name is Sarah Palin. Here's the video of Obama, watch it, it's only 45 seconds long - the target was clearly McCain, and McCain knows it, and it really set off his temper:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfiqdRhGNqw[/YOUTUBE]

McCain may be old and in somewhat precarious health, but he's not senile. He knows what he's doing. Following the Democratic convention, McCain was worried that Obama's rock-star status, and McCain's own now-frail appearance, would show him up at his own convention and beyond. So McCain decided that the best way to defend himself was to use Sarah Palin - and I mean "use" - to change the subject.

Remember, it was McCain who leaked news of Palin's daughter's pregnancy to Reuters. It was McCain who approved of Palin lying about earmarks and the Bridge to Nowhere the first day he introduced her to the public. It is McCain who then had Palin lie about those issues each and every day since. It is McCain who has suddenly become such a sensitive Alan-Alda type of guy that he now sees sexism around every corner (except when he himself berates small girls, grown women, and even his own wife).

NBC analyst Chuck Todd just had this to say about McCain's use of Palin:

"John McCain has now put his entire campaign on Sarah Palin's shoulders... He doesn't get crowds without her. She was already supposed to be in Alaska getting ready to send her son off to war, getting sort of her house in order to start campaigning solo. Now there's a lot of question: Does McCain even bother campaigning solo, or are they campaigning in a tandem because they can get the real crowds... McCain-Palin events look like Obama events a month ago."

Sarah Palin is simply one more excuse for John McCain not to have to face the press, not to have to explain why he voted with Bush 90% of the time, not to explain why, whenever faced with a difficult question about current events or his own actions, he resorts to shutting down all questioning by reminding us, again and again, that he was a POW 40 years ago. John McCain can no longer take the heat, so he's gotten a woman - grabbed a woman - to do it for him.

AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth
    About right
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I am lighting candles, building an altar and offering burnt offerings in prayer that McCorpse will finally lose his shit on live teevee. Can't you see it? Wild contortions, arms flailing, spittle flying, incoherent screams....

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I am lighting candles, building an altar and offering burnt offerings in prayer that McCorpse will finally lose his shit on live teevee. Can't you see it? Wild contortions, arms flailing, spittle flying, incoherent screams....
    With Sarah blasting her shotgun into the air!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    holy shit

Hit By Ban Bus!

what the hell? I tried to edit and ended up with two posts.
    Last edited by Sasha; September 10th, 2008 at 01:19 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I just scared the living shit out of my dogs screaming laughing over that.

Now I have to go change my panties.

LOL just heard this

"Sarah Palin is John McCain's strap on."
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Palin will do anything to wear the tiara of Vice-President.

Over Dozen Fall Sick At McCain-Palin Rally
    Fairfax County Fire and Rescue responded to a call of several sick people at Wednesday's McCain-Palin Rally. Emergency crews transported several patients to a local hospital after they suddenly became ill.
    Over a dozen patients were evaluated at the scene. There is no word on symptoms or what may have caused the people to become ill at this time.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-QevraCQUc[/YOUTUBE]

That's what happens when McCorpse tries to suck your lifeforce!

Thread Information