Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin's church thinks it can "cure" gays. Up yours, bitch.

Thumbs down Sarah Palin's church thinks it can "cure" gays. Up yours, bitch.

Hmmm, no one could have predicted that the gay Republicans were a tad overzealous - one might even say "reckless" - in their hasty endorsement of McCain and Palin yesterday (yes they did). I guess vetting isn't a Republican strong point, straight or gay. Here's Palin's church, from TIME:

At the 11:15 a.m. Sunday service, hundreds sit in folding chairs, listening to a 20-minute sermon about the Book of Malachi and singing along to alt-rock praise songs. The only sign of culture warring in the whole production is an insert in the day's program advertising an upcoming Focus on the Family conference on homosexuality in Anchorage called Love Won Out. The group promises to teach attendees how to "respond to misinformation in our culture" and help them "overcome" homosexuality.

So does Palin think gays can be cured? Time for some enterprising reporter to ask the McCain campaign.

AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth
    Can anybody cure Palin from being a fascist bitch who buys this sky fairy bullshit non science?

Probably not. Not even the great spaghetti monster in the sky has that power.

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^ LOL! That pictures cracks me up.

Seriously, you can't make this shit up! Hey wasn't Malachi the creepy kid in Children of the Corn??
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

No he was the psycho red head. Are there really gay repubs that are not politicians in bathrooms?

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Grimm... I'd like to see them try... mmmuuuhahahah!

I hate her more by the hour.

Quote Originally Posted by emkat View Post
    I hate her more by the hour.
    I adore her. She is the biggest gift McCain could have ever given the American people. Picking her will do a more thorough job of killing the GOP than a plane full of anthrax being dumped on the convention.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG1vPYbRB7k&eurl=http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/[/youtube]

part two:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k84m2orSOaM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I adore her. She is the biggest gift McCain could have ever given the American people. Picking her will do a more thorough job of killing the GOP than a plane full of anthrax being dumped on the convention.
    Abso-freaking-lutely! I am praying that McCain keeps her all the way to the election. She's doing more to push Obama's numbers to a new all time high than anything ever done by his supporters!

What ever happened to that part in the CONSTITUTION about the separation of Church and State???? These Masters Commissions Graduates I take it are going out not as missionaries and they are really "cool" (Whatever "Red-headed Sasquatch for Jesus - You look good" means). So part of their mission is to pray that they develop the natural resources of the state by destroying the natural resources of the state to make them rich with some gas pipeline - not conserve energy. And WTF is that about her son going to WAR being sent on a task from God - not one of my understanding. And finally can somebody please explain WHY is there a Tommy Lee size drum kit complete with professional looking studio screens??? It rather looked like a studio recording room sans the acoustics in there? Is this church a band too and how many of them are going on tour with her this time???? I don't get it!

As to the second clip, the prophesying the governorship - I think maybe the CO$ ought to be taking notes here regarding Hollyweird. I also liked giving Jesus a round of applause for making her governor - I wish a booming voice had said like Elvis - "Thank you, thank you very much" C'mon can these people be any cheesier. It's nice they believe but to bad they don't practice it out the door. Lastly the initials for the church she belonged to is "WAG" - to me that's a sign!
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Bush and his cronies have been pushing religion and trying to insinuate it into everything for the past 8 years. One Nation under God, don't you know! Palin is cut from the same cloth. Bible-thumping, intolerant, hypocritical, screechy-voiced, holier-than-thou BITCH!!

As batshit crazy as I think she is, I am afraid that there are so many more like her out there...she will bring them out in droves during this election.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    As batshit crazy as I think she is, I am afraid that there are so many more like her out there...she will bring them out in droves during this election.
    God.. so true! I have family members like this. They're always trying to "save" my brother who's gay. At first it was offensive.. now it's just ridiculous!

Say hello to my mother! She once told me that this country was going to hell in a handbasket with those "gays" ruining everything and those loose women "killing babies."

Tell her without gays she wouldn't have interior furnishings, clothes, hair styles, or any style of anything at all.

Not to mention pretty much every facet of entertainment.

She has no idea how much we do.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information