Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A leading Hillary Clinton supporter defects to John McCain

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default A leading Hillary Clinton supporter defects to John McCain

Newsweek Exclusive: Top Clinton Supporter John Coale Endorses McCain

John Coale, a prominent Washington lawyer, husband of Fox TV host Greta Van Susteren and a supporter of Sen. Hillary Clinton, announced today that he was supporting John McCain for president. Coale, who traveled with Sen. Clinton, President Clinton and her family through out the primary season, complained of sexism, and said the Democratic Party is "being taken over by the moveon.org types" in an exclusive interview with Newsweek.com's Tammy Haddad. He said he tried to prevent Clinton's brother, Tony Rodham, from attending an August 18th meeting in Scranton, Pa. with McCain campaign surrogate Carly Fiorina. "I urged him not to go and told him it would embarrass his sister, but he has a mind of his own." Coale says Mr. Rodham asked Ms. Fiorina "about McCain's Supreme Court picks."

video
    TamCam - a blog of videos about Campaign 2008 by Tammy Haddad : A Leading Hillary Supporter Defects to McCain

That's right, make absolutely NO sense by supporting someone whose policies and ideology are the exact opposite of Hillary.

Bitter much? Take your PUMA's with you. They'll need all the help they can get fucking themselves in the ass. Hope you have long arms.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

It makes no sense for any pissed-off Clinton supporter to vote for McCain/Palin, who are the complete opposite of Hillary's political viewpoints, instead of Obama/Biden who are pretty much aligned with her views. But if they want to jump ship, then let them. Too much time has been wasted worrying about the PUMAS already.

Isn't Greta Van Sustern a hardline CO$ and big time supporter - perhaps there is a method to their madness????
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Hah! Nutjob Hillbots are run by SCIENTOLOGISTS
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    It makes no sense for any pissed-off Clinton supporter to vote for McCain/Palin, who are the complete opposite of Hillary's political viewpoints, instead of Obama/Biden who are pretty much aligned with her views. But if they want to jump ship, then let them. Too much time has been wasted worrying about the PUMAS already.
    I think the only reason they're switching is so Hillary can run again in 4 years, not 8. So, in their minds it is all good.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I think the only reason they're switching is so Hillary can run again in 4 years, not 8. So, in their minds it is all good.
    Yeah, they assume that if McCain wins then Hillary would be the frontrunner in four years, not thinking that if McCain dies in office, then Palin beats Hillary to the punch as the first female president. And the PUMAS don't realize that if they prove to be the deciding factor in a McCain victory, Hillary's chances in 2012 are dead in the water.

^ I don't think any of them are thinking that deeply... They want instant gratification no matter what the cost is to their beliefs. Talk about cutting of your nose....
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

^^If McCain/Palin get into the White House the PUMAS will get a big dose of reality very quickly.

A MAN whose wife is a talking head on FOXnooz supports McCain over Obama? Oh me oh my, looks like Hillary's woman votes must all be going McCain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Yeah, they assume that if McCain wins then Hillary would be the frontrunner in four years, not thinking that if McCain dies in office, then Palin beats Hillary to the punch as the first female president. And the PUMAS don't realize that if they prove to be the deciding factor in a McCain victory, Hillary's chances in 2012 are dead in the water.
    Exactly. If I was a Hillary die hard fan, no way would I want some hack from Alaska to be the first woman president (and by default no less; no campaign/hard work of her own) than someone who has 5x the experience to be president. If there should be a first woman president in the near future, it should be Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Exactly. If I was a Hillary die hard fan, no way would I want some hack from Alaska to be the first woman president (and by default no less; no campaign/hard work of her own) than someone who has 5x the experience to be president. If there should be a first woman president in the near future, it should be Hillary Rodham Clinton.
    I was talking to a friend of mine, a white woman in her 50's, who was backing Hillary, but she won't vote for Obama. She said she'll probably sit this election out, but she said if she did vote for McCain because of Palin it wouldn't be because she agrees with her, but to send a message to the Democratic Party that they should've put a woman up. She feels that the Dems don't respect females enough and that Republicans tend to put up more females as politicians than Dems. And she thinks a lot of females will vote for Palin.

She believes that Obama didn't have the grass roots effort that he claims, but that the Democratic Party was bankrolling his campaign. I mean, this woman isn't a nutjob, she's intelligent and more liberal leaning, but I didn't feel like getting into a big fight with her since she is a good friend. Especially when she tried to tell me that being First Lady qualified as experience, because Bill and Hillary were a 'power couple'. But she did agree that Hillary shouldn't have lied about being under gunfire.

Uh, what kinda judgment does he have anyway..he married Great Van Dicksack face.. Also, he isn't a die hard Clinton supporter. Now, if you'd posted that Harold Ickes was now supporting McCain, I'd might blink an eye!
    BEFOREAFTER
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

I think that Greta and Husband are both Scientologists, which would make their judgement a bit suspect.....

Hit By Ban Bus!

Hillary is a neocon is Dem sheep clothing and has been for some time. It's not such a leap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information