Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bristol Palin's boyfriend Levi Johnston to appear at RNC w/Palin Family

Default Bristol Palin's boyfriend Levi Johnston to appear at RNC w/Palin Family

WASILLA, Alaska - Bristol Palin's boyfriend plans to join the family of the Republican vice presidential candidate at the convention in Minnesota.

Levi Johnston's mother said her 18-year-old son left Alaska on Tuesday morning to join the Palin family in St. Paul.
    Sherry Johnston also said there has been no pressure put on her son to marry Bristol Palin, the pregnant daughter of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

"Absolutely not," Sherry Johnston told reporters outside the family's Wasilla home. Johnston said the two teens already had plans to marry before they knew she was pregnant.
    Sarah Palin announced Monday that her 17-year-old unmarried daughter was pregnant. The father was not identified beyond the first name of Levi.

Levi Johnston to join Palin family at convention - The conventions - MSNBC.com

He doesn't want kids though.. you just know some of McSame's goons are backstage, holding silenced pistols to his parents heads.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Well of COURSE there hasn't been any pressure put on him to marry her....duh.
    That's what the hush money was for....

Silver Member

This could actually work out well...they can have the "family values" shotgun wedding live on TV. And Cheney can provide the shotgun. Sweet planning

You know, if I was Levi, I would marry that bitch in a New York minute...he just hit the fucking motherload. His mother-in-law may be the next VP of the United States and within a year or two will be President when that old man finally bites the big one. He will be set for life! I would have jumped on the first plane too...stood by Bristol like I was so freaking in love that it hurt. I would go to all the dinners, make all the public appearances, do it all...and smile all the way to the bank.

^^^ He'll wait until after November and see what happens with the election, then he'll figure out if he really wants to marry her or not.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

but but but wasn't McSame saying "LEAVE THE FAMILY ALONE!"???

Now they're going to take the babydaddy and shove him on stage to be a spectacle along with the rest of them?

Wtf happened to family privacy? Oh right, that's out the window when you can use them to benefit YOU, right republicans?

Jesus fucking christ, get your story straight
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^either way he could make a fortune off this if he played his cards right...a tell all book from a family insider! The details of the shotgun wedding! Not to mention the eventual payoff from the Palins to go quietly into the night following the election. Boy just got bank!

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonlady View Post
    This could actually work out well...they can have the "family values" shotgun wedding live on TV. And Cheney can provide the shotgun. Sweet planning
    Hilarious!

Where in the hell is Cheney anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    ^either way he could make a fortune off this if he played his cards right...a tell all book from a family insider! The details of the shotgun wedding! Not to mention the eventual payoff from the Palins to go quietly into the night following the election. Boy just got bank!
    I gotta admit this seems likely.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Default Palin’s Future Son-in-Law Heads to GOP Convention?

Here are the headlines right now on the Anchorage Daily News website: (God, I love Alaska)
    • Bristol Palin’s Boyfriend Heads to Convention
    • FBI taped more than 100 Stevens Calls (Indicted Senator Ted Stevens that is)
    • Palin Leaps to National Stage and Ever-Increasing Scrutiny
    • Electronic Scarecrows Haze Ravens from Utility Equipment (Hey…it’s news.)
    Yes, that first headline is right, apparently. It took me a while to get my palms off my face so I could check it out, but it’s true. I know we’re not supposed to interfere with the personal lives of candidates’ children. I know that many people, including myself, feel sorry for Bristol and the fact that she was hurled out in front of the nation with nothing to cover her clandestine expanding midsection except a baby and a giant white blanket. I even heard Barack Obama ask us all to drop it. But, inviting the boyfriend to come to the convention in the middle of all this? Who has brought this, and him, right into the most glaring of bright lights, in front of a huge international audience? Not Barack Obama, or the Democrats, or the evil left-wing bloggers. This is a lesson in how to create a distracting, embarrassing spectacle with one simple plane ticket. The mind reels….I think. It’s been reeling since Friday, so it’s hard to tell any more.
    And for those of you who have wondered what you’ll do with yourselves when the Palin fiasco is over (and there are more and more media outlets speculating that it will be long before November), take heart. Read that second headline up at the top of the page. Ted Stevens will be the methedone for your Palin addiction. Trust me.

Palin’s Future Son-in-Law Heads to GOP Convention? « Mudflats

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    but but but wasn't McSame saying "LEAVE THE FAMILY ALONE!"???

Now they're going to take the babydaddy and shove him on stage to be a spectacle along with the rest of them?

Wtf happened to family privacy? Oh right, that's out the window when you can use them to benefit YOU, right republicans?

Jesus fucking christ, get your story straight
    What a good point.

Bristol Palin's boyfriend Levi Johnston to appear at RNC w/Palin Family
    It's like "The Beverly Hilbillies go to Washington"
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Maybe they flew him over to the convention to the Secret Service to place a guard on him to stop him impregnating more girls or cause anymore embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonlady View Post

Ha ha ha! I hope no old "friends" are in the line of fire again!
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information