Thread: Sarah Palin lies about Ireland, Canada, pretty much everything that isn't nailed down

Red face Sarah Palin lies about Ireland, Canada, pretty much everything that isn't nailed down

She didn't visit Ireland, which is what the McCain-Palin campaign claimed to Politico's Ben Smith on Saturday. She had a short refueling stopover, which means at best her extensive Irish diplomacy amounted to buying a sweater and a beer mug in the Shannon airport.

Why does Sarah Palin's duty-free-diplomacy matter? Because John McCain, who is 72 and has had 4 bouts of cancer, just picked Sarah Palin to replace him as commander in chief should he die or be incapacitated in office. Sarah Palin, in an effort to bolster her non-existent national security expertise, claimed she had visited 3 countries: Germany; Kuwait; and Ireland. Now we find out that one of those three, 33% of her experience, was pretty much a lie. Did the McCain campaign know that Palin basically lied to the media and the American people? Or did this Irish blogger do the vetting that the McCain campaign couldn't be bothered to do?

Oh, the McCain-Palin campaign now alleges that Palin visited Canada too. Sure, if you count buying a Celine Dion CD.

AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth
    lolol
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

You forgot her vast international experience with Russia, because it's so close to Alaska as reported on Fox news with a straight face.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Yes, I'm sure she walked over the land bridge and fired off a few rounds from her M-16 just to look tough
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

She may have sold the governor's jet to a foreigner which would add another country to her long list of experiences - particularly if she got an A++++ rating from the buyer!
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    She may have sold the governor's jet to a foreigner which would add another country to her long list of experiences - particularly if she got an A++++ rating from the buyer!
    Watch the exchange between Congresswoman Bachman and
    James Carville, hear them laugh in the background on her insane
    justifying of the choice for Palin.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st0iHm40k_I[/YOUTUBE]
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

She's good at lying to her own family - according to DU someone saw a report on MSNBC about how the Palins lied to their kids when they flew over for the announcement of VP nom. They didnt know Palin was going to accept, they thought it was going to be anniversary celebration.

HWBL, thanks I posted the full exchange from this segment on the other thread - I almost peed my pants when Carville pulled out a picture of the town hall where she was mayor and compared it to a Southern Louisiana bake shop. I can't wait to hear her rah rah beauty pageant answers when she and Biden debate. Seriously it is getting scary here and I think we may have to move if this ticket gets elected by hook or crook - most probably the latter. I can just imagine how the rest of the world is viewing us - as if 8 years of GW wasn't bad enough.

HWBL, thanks I posted the full exchange from this segment on the other thread - I almost peed my pants when Carville pulled out a picture of the town hall where she was mayor and compared it to a Southern Louisiana bake shop. I can't wait to hear her rah rah beauty pageant answers when she and Biden debate. Seriously it is getting scary here and I think we may have to move if this ticket gets elected by hook or crook - most probably the latter. I can just imagine how the rest of the world is viewing us - as if 8 years of GW wasn't bad enough.
    Hi WesCAdle,
    I'm sorry I missed that. Do you know which thread that was?
    It never ceases to amaze me how, especially, the Repugs
    can try to spin their way out in situations like this. I mean,
    are they really that stupid, that unscrupulous, or is it devious?
    Do they really think "God what an awful thing to have to
    defend, but as long as we get into the White House, who
    cares? Personally I can't stand the bitch but we gotta stay
    in power!" yet go out and praise her to high heaven, publicly?

***** celeb

YouTube - Larry King: James Carville vs Michelle Bachmann Hope this works HWBL - it's around the 6 minute mark.

I heard she didn't get a passport until 2007. Bush anyone?

So everyone who has visited Canada (which isn't even a foreign country) is now qualified to be second in command? I think Britney went there once, though she thought it was Africa.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

YouTube - Larry King: James Carville vs Michelle Bachmann Hope this works HWBL - it's around the 6 minute mark.
    Thank you so much for that. Good God, that Bachman nitwit actually
    says Palin is a very bright, very sharp, woman and she was impressed
    by that. Well, duh, Bachman makes a two by four look intelligent!
    My Goodness, that these people have been elected is baffling!

***** celeb

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Excuse me, but Canada is a foreign country. Why the hell don't you think it is. It's not overseas, but it is a foreign country.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Quote Originally Posted by nana55 View Post
    Excuse me, but Canada is a foreign country. Why the hell don't you think it is. It's not overseas, but it is a foreign country.

Wow, the sarcasm zoomed right by you, eh?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Sorry I guess it did. Hard to tell when you are reading something as opposed to hearing it.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Thread Information