Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol is pregnant!!!! (again?)

Default Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol is pregnant!!!! (again?)

T. PAUL (Reuters) - The 17-year-old daughter of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is pregnant, Palin said on Monday in an announcement intended to knock down rumors by liberal bloggers that Palin faked her own pregnancy to cover up for her child. Bristol Palin, one of Alaska Gov. Palin's five children with her husband, Todd, is about five months pregnant and is going to keep the child and marry the father, the Palins said in a statement released by the campaign of Republican presidential candidate John McCain.
    Bristol Palin made the decision on her own to keep the baby, McCain aides said.
    "We have been blessed with five wonderful children who we love with all our heart and mean everything to us," the Palins' statement said.
    "Our beautiful daughter Bristol came to us with news that as parents we knew would make her grow up faster than we had ever planned. As Bristol faces the responsibilities of adulthood, she knows she has our unconditional love and support," the Palins said.
    The Palins asked the news media to respect the young couple's privacy.
    "Bristol and the young man she will marry are going to realize very quickly the difficulties of raising a child, which is why they will have the love and support of our entire family. We ask the media, respect our daughter and Levi's privacy as has always been the tradition of children of candidates," the statement concluded.
    MCCAIN KNEW

To rebut rumors, Palin says daughter, 17, pregnant | U.S. | Reuters

Default Sarah Palin says daughter, 17, pregnant

To rebut rumors, Palin says daughter, 17, pregnant
    associated press
    The 17-year-old daughter of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is pregnant, Palin said on Monday in an announcement intended to knock down rumors by liberal bloggers that Palin faked her own pregnancy to cover up for her child.

Bristol Palin, one of Alaska Gov. Palin's five children with her husband, Todd, is about five months pregnant and is going to keep the child and marry the father, the Palins said in a statement released by the campaign of Republican presidential candidate John McCain.
    Bristol Palin made the decision on her own to keep the baby, McCain aides said.
    "We have been blessed with five wonderful children who we love with all our heart and mean everything to us," the Palins' statement said.
    "Our beautiful daughter Bristol came to us with news that as parents we knew would make her grow up faster than we had ever planned. As Bristol faces the responsibilities of adulthood, she knows she has our unconditional love and support," the Palins said.
    The Palins asked the news media to respect the young couple's privacy.
    "Bristol and the young man she will marry are going to realize very quickly the difficulties of raising a child, which is why they will have the love and support of our entire family. We ask the media, respect our daughter and Levi's privacy as has always been the tradition of children of candidates," the statement concluded.
    MCCAIN KNEW
    Senior McCain campaign officials said McCain knew of the daughter's pregnancy when he selected Palin last week as his vice presidential running mate, deciding that it did not disqualify the 44-year-old governor in any way.
    In the short period since she was announced last Friday, Palin has helped to energize the Republican Party's conservative base, giving the McCain camp fresh energy going into the campaign for the November 4 election against Democrat Barack Obama.
    McCain officials said the news of the daughter's pregnancy was being released to rebut what one aide called "mud-slinging and lies" circulating on liberal blog sites.
    According to these rumors, Sarah Palin had faked a pregnancy and pretended to have given birth in May to her fifth child, a son named Trig who has Down syndrome. The rumor was that Trig was actually Bristol Palin's child and that Sarah Palin was the grandmother.
    A senior McCain campaign official said the McCain camp was appalled that these rumors had not only been spread around liberal blog sites and partisan Democrats, but also were the subject of heightened interest from mainstream news media.
    "The despicable rumors that have been spread by liberal blogs, some even with Barack Obama's name in them, is a real anchor around the Democratic ticket, pulling them down in the mud in a way that certainly juxtaposes themselves against their 'campaign of change,"' a senior aide said.
    To rebut rumors, Palin says daughter, 17, pregnant

because Barack Obama controls the internets and all the blogs on the planet.

oh and way to go mom. So much for them christian values eh.

and the fundies get shot down! no sex before marriage! HAHAHAHA
    Last edited by Tati; September 1st, 2008 at 01:14 PM.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I don't know how she thinks this deals with the rumors? It just adds fuel to them.

And trying to attach Obama's name to the rumors just makes the McCain camp look stupid. Maybe they should have looked into Palin's background a little harder.

OH THE HORROR!!! A teen ager is pregnant! She made the decision to keep the baby and to marry the father. Dear Lord, what is she thinking!!!! Her life is ruined!!! She should abort the baby!!!! I bet her mother forced her to have the baby being a Bible thumper and all!!! How dare she be burned with such a punishment!!!!

There, did I get them all?

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Not really, you missed the part about the christian values flying out the window, the no sex before marriage bit, and how it makes the whole family a bunch of hypocrites.

Idiots can't even keep up with the shit they spew... always "do as i say, not as i do" with 'conservatives'. She wants to tell OTHER women how to use their bodies? What a joke. She can't even keep her own house in order.

I laugh at them. It'll be flipperkid redux.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    "Bristol and the young man she will marry
    so he gets to have the title 'the young man she will marry' instead of Fiance?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I feel sorry for her daughter she is going to get so much crap at the moment- but this shows the hypocrisy of the whole abstinence programme doesnt WORK.
    McCain is fucked.

Five months pregnant? Funny, she didn't look five months pregnant at the Dayton, OH, rally on Friday.

Bristol will be the Jamie Lynn Spears of politics. LOL.

Especially coming on the heels of Obama's speech about how everyone can agree that we need to cut down on the number of unwanted pregnancies, no matter what your stance on abortion. I swear, this Palin VP pick is like the gift that keeps on giving.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    OH THE HORROR!!! A teen ager is pregnant! She made the decision to keep the baby and to marry the father. Dear Lord, what is she thinking!!!! Her life is ruined!!! She should abort the baby!!!! I bet her mother forced her to have the baby being a Bible thumper and all!!! How dare she be burned with such a punishment!!!!

There, did I get them all?
    You forget that Sarah Palin believes in abstinence only education. Clearly her child is ignorant of birth control and condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Five months pregnant? Funny, she didn't look five months pregnant at the Dayton, OH, rally on Friday.
    Like mother like daughter. Maybe when she's leaking fluid she'll take a flight instead of going to a hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Clearly her child is ignorant of birth control and condoms.
    ...and indeed, abstinence.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Not really, you missed the part about the christian values flying out the window, the no sex before marriage bit, and how it makes the whole family a bunch of hypocrites.

Idiots can't even keep up with the shit they spew... always "do as i say, not as i do" with 'conservatives'. She wants to tell OTHER women how to use their bodies? What a joke. She can't even keep her own house in order.

I laugh at them. It'll be flipperkid redux.
    You really do live deeply in that Christian stereotype abyss, don't you? I have a secret to tell you... Christians are having sex. A lot of it. And a lot of it outside marriage.

Keep her own house in order? Oh brother, you're reaching now. When you were 17, Grimm, did you do everything your parents said?

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information