Page 1 of 75 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1114
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

  1. #1
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

    Look at the pic of Sarah Palin's 16 yr. old daughter Bristol that accompany's this March article.

    Palin waited until she was 7 months pregnant to announce it to the media.

    Six months pregnant?: link


    She "simply doesn't look pregnant".

    Anonymous comment:

    "Well, as we are all sure to find out, the Governor recently had a special needs baby. Or did she? She visited the ME when she would have been about 6-7 months preggers, wore little t-shirts and looked not pregnant at all. The pregnancy was surreptitiously announced shortly after said trip. During which time her 17 year-old daughter missed MONTHS of school with "Mono." And then when she went into labor, she was at a governors conference in Texas, where she FLEW BACK to have the baby. After going into labor..."
    ^^The above bolded statement is something I would like to confirm. If it is true she flew while "in labor" I will definitely call bullshit on this pregnancy.

    Further reading
    Last edited by Sasha; August 30th, 2008 at 03:12 PM.

  2. #2
    Elite Member Mariesoleil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada baby!
    Posts
    6,904

    Default

    Yeah her daughter does look a bit pregnant in that pic. Maybe it's bloating? I don't know. Weird.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

  3. #3
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    Gov. Palin gives birth to son Trig


    By KYLE HOPKINS
    khopkins@adn.com
    Published: April 18th, 2008 02:52 PM
    Last Modified: April 18th, 2008 03:42 PM
    Gov. Sarah Palin gave birth to her fifth child at 6:30 this morning at Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, her spokeswoman said today.
    Story tools



    The boy's name is Trig Paxson Van Palin. He's 6 pounds, 2 ounces.
    "The governor's labor began while she was in Texas, and I do know that she got on a plane and landed in Anchorage late last night," said Palin spokeswoman Sharon Leighow.
    Leighow said the governor and her son are healthy and resting comfortably today.
    The baby wasn't due until May 18. "It was quite a surprise," Leighow said.
    Palin and her husband, Todd, had been in Texas since Tuesday for a Republican Governors Association convention, Leighow said.

    ADN

  4. #4
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    I dunno...if she was so obviously pregnant would they have put her out there with her "belly" showing? I think it may be just an unflattering photo.

    BTW her kids' names are HORRIBLE. Willow? PIPER? BRISTOL? TRACK?

  5. #5
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    52,140

    Default

    This is going too far. If she were just a celebrity, I'd say fair game, but she's not.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  6. #6
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    This is going too far. If she were just a celebrity, I'd say fair game, but she's not.
    I disagree. Running for public office is a choice; it's not like she was plucked from an obscure existence to be the governor of Alaska. She chose this, and she accepted McCain's invitation to be the VP candidate. Since she wants to hold the second-highest office in this country, I'd say she is even more fair game than any celebrity.

  7. #7
    Elite Member Mariesoleil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada baby!
    Posts
    6,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Gov. Palin gives birth to son Trig


    By KYLE HOPKINS
    khopkins@adn.com
    Published: April 18th, 2008 02:52 PM
    Last Modified: April 18th, 2008 03:42 PM
    Gov. Sarah Palin gave birth to her fifth child at 6:30 this morning at Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, her spokeswoman said today.
    Story tools



    The boy's name is Trig Paxson Van Palin. He's 6 pounds, 2 ounces.
    "The governor's labor began while she was in Texas, and I do know that she got on a plane and landed in Anchorage late last night," said Palin spokeswoman Sharon Leighow.
    Leighow said the governor and her son are healthy and resting comfortably today.
    The baby wasn't due until May 18. "It was quite a surprise," Leighow said.
    Palin and her husband, Todd, had been in Texas since Tuesday for a Republican Governors Association convention, Leighow said.

    ADN
    So she went into labor 4 weeks before her due date and boarded a plan from Texas to Alaska (which I would assume is about a 5-6 hours flight) while in labor to go to the hospital over there? I call bullshit. No pregnant women would take that risk.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

  8. #8
    Elite Member tkdgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    I dunno...if she was so obviously pregnant would they have put her out there with her "belly" showing? I think it may be just an unflattering photo.

    BTW her kids' names are HORRIBLE. Willow? PIPER? BRISTOL? TRACK?
    I love the name Piper. Its in the top three of girls name for me and has been for years.

    A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

  9. #9
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariesoleil View Post
    So she went into labor 4 weeks before her due date and boarded a plan from Texas to Alaska (which I would assume is about a 5-6 hours flight) while in labor to go to the hospital over there? I call bullshit.
    I can't believe she named him "Trig". What a stupid fucking name.

    Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    I love the name Piper. Its in the top three of girls name for me and has been for years.
    Sorry, but I think it's a stupid name. "Piper" is an airplane. Or someone who plays a pipe. It's a gay-tarded stupid trendy soccer mom name IMHO.
    Last edited by Tati; August 30th, 2008 at 09:18 PM.

  10. #10
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    This is going too far. If she were just a celebrity, I'd say fair game, but she's not.
    Celebrities aren't in line to be the leader of the free world. Politicians are MORE accountable to the public.

  11. #11
    Elite Member Mivvi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,641

    Default

    Maybe her daughter was the one knocked up,but to save her Christian right wing reputation,she claimed to be pregnant when in fact the child is her daughter's? Wouldn't put it past these oh so perfect types like this to pull something like that off.

  12. #12
    Elite Member tkdgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    Sorry, but I think it's a stupid name. "Piper" is an airplane. Or someone who plays a pipe. It's a gay-tarded stupid trendy soccer mom name IMHO.
    I think of Piper Laurie, the actress, and a very talented young volleyball player I used to coach.

    A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

  13. #13
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    52,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Celebrities aren't in line to be the leader of the free world. Politicians are MORE accountable to the public.
    I'm sorry, but I just don't agree. This isn't anything that will hurt the people, just her own family. Its not like its an affair or a love child or anything of that nature.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  14. #14
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    Maybe her daughter was the one knocked up,but to save her Christian right wing reputation,she claimed to be pregnant when in fact the child is her daughter's? Wouldn't put it past these oh so perfect types like this to pull something like that off.
    That is exactly what I think happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm sorry, but I just don't agree. This isn't anything that will hurt the people, just her own family. Its not like its an affair or a love child or anything of that nature.
    A friend of mine on another board said it better than I:

    And it was a "private family matter" that Eliot Spitzer hired prostitutes, and a private family matter that Clinton slept around, and a private family matter about Hart's affair. But not to the American public. And I have no problem airing someone else's dirty laundry from a party that does this shit. It's one thing to lie about who you're sleeping with, it's literally a lot bigger to dissemble about who you give birth to. If this were anyone else, I'd say, "that's kind of odd" and forget it, but it's not "anyone else," it's a self-righteous sanctimonious grandstander from the party of "family values". They'll lie about being gay, they'll lie about their fidelity, they'll lie about whose kids are whose, and then turn around and do everything they can to turn America into the prequel to the Handmaiden's Tale. So fuck 'em
    Last edited by Tati; August 30th, 2008 at 09:19 PM.

  15. #15
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    I think of Piper Laurie, the actress, and a very talented young volleyball player I used to coach.
    We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one!

    I got given a gay-tarded name that people have always assumed is a pretentious bitch name because it's French and hyphenated. The name on my DL and my passport is *not* the name I ask people to call me, LOL!

    Ready for it?

    Marie-Victoire Joelle. Really. Even people in France sometimes cock an eyebrow at that mouthful. So....I know about the pain of being saddled with a gaytard name!

Page 1 of 75 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Sarah Palin ethics investigation
    By Fluffy in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: September 7th, 2008, 01:00 PM
  2. The real Sarah Palin trap!!
    By *DIVA! in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: September 1st, 2008, 11:52 AM
  3. Sarah Palin: It's worse than you think
    By Sasha in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: August 31st, 2008, 05:07 PM
  4. Sarah Palin unlikely to woo Hillary Clinton supporters
    By NicoleWasHere in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: August 30th, 2008, 02:30 PM
  5. The pros and cons of Sarah Palin
    By NicoleWasHere in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 30th, 2008, 01:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •