Page 1 of 75 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Look at the pic of Sarah Palin's 16 yr. old daughter Bristol that accompany's this March article.

Palin waited until she was 7 months pregnant to announce it to the media.

Six months pregnant?: link

She "simply doesn't look pregnant".

Anonymous comment:

"Well, as we are all sure to find out, the Governor recently had a special needs baby. Or did she? She visited the ME when she would have been about 6-7 months preggers, wore little t-shirts and looked not pregnant at all. The pregnancy was surreptitiously announced shortly after said trip. During which time her 17 year-old daughter missed MONTHS of school with "Mono." And then when she went into labor, she was at a governors conference in Texas, where she FLEW BACK to have the baby. After going into labor..."
    ^^The above bolded statement is something I would like to confirm. If it is true she flew while "in labor" I will definitely call bullshit on this pregnancy.

Further reading
    Last edited by Sasha; August 30th, 2008 at 03:12 PM.

Yeah her daughter does look a bit pregnant in that pic. Maybe it's bloating? I don't know. Weird.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Hit By Ban Bus!

Gov. Palin gives birth to son Trig

By KYLE HOPKINS
    khopkins@adn.com
    Published: April 18th, 2008 02:52 PM
    Last Modified: April 18th, 2008 03:42 PM
    Gov. Sarah Palin gave birth to her fifth child at 6:30 this morning at Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, her spokeswoman said today.
    Story tools

The boy's name is Trig Paxson Van Palin. He's 6 pounds, 2 ounces.
    "The governor's labor began while she was in Texas, and I do know that she got on a plane and landed in Anchorage late last night," said Palin spokeswoman Sharon Leighow.
    Leighow said the governor and her son are healthy and resting comfortably today.
    The baby wasn't due until May 18. "It was quite a surprise," Leighow said.
    Palin and her husband, Todd, had been in Texas since Tuesday for a Republican Governors Association convention, Leighow said.

ADN

Gold Member

I dunno...if she was so obviously pregnant would they have put her out there with her "belly" showing? I think it may be just an unflattering photo.

BTW her kids' names are HORRIBLE. Willow? PIPER? BRISTOL? TRACK?

This is going too far. If she were just a celebrity, I'd say fair game, but she's not.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    This is going too far. If she were just a celebrity, I'd say fair game, but she's not.
    I disagree. Running for public office is a choice; it's not like she was plucked from an obscure existence to be the governor of Alaska. She chose this, and she accepted McCain's invitation to be the VP candidate. Since she wants to hold the second-highest office in this country, I'd say she is even more fair game than any celebrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Gov. Palin gives birth to son Trig

By KYLE HOPKINS
    khopkins@adn.com
    Published: April 18th, 2008 02:52 PM
    Last Modified: April 18th, 2008 03:42 PM
    Gov. Sarah Palin gave birth to her fifth child at 6:30 this morning at Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, her spokeswoman said today.
    Story tools

The boy's name is Trig Paxson Van Palin. He's 6 pounds, 2 ounces.
    "The governor's labor began while she was in Texas, and I do know that she got on a plane and landed in Anchorage late last night," said Palin spokeswoman Sharon Leighow.
    Leighow said the governor and her son are healthy and resting comfortably today.
    The baby wasn't due until May 18. "It was quite a surprise," Leighow said.
    Palin and her husband, Todd, had been in Texas since Tuesday for a Republican Governors Association convention, Leighow said.

ADN
    So she went into labor 4 weeks before her due date and boarded a plan from Texas to Alaska (which I would assume is about a 5-6 hours flight) while in labor to go to the hospital over there? I call bullshit. No pregnant women would take that risk.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    I dunno...if she was so obviously pregnant would they have put her out there with her "belly" showing? I think it may be just an unflattering photo.

BTW her kids' names are HORRIBLE. Willow? PIPER? BRISTOL? TRACK?
    I love the name Piper. Its in the top three of girls name for me and has been for years.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mariesoleil View Post
    So she went into labor 4 weeks before her due date and boarded a plan from Texas to Alaska (which I would assume is about a 5-6 hours flight) while in labor to go to the hospital over there? I call bullshit.
    I can't believe she named him "Trig". What a stupid fucking name.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    I love the name Piper. Its in the top three of girls name for me and has been for years.
    Sorry, but I think it's a stupid name. "Piper" is an airplane. Or someone who plays a pipe. It's a gay-tarded stupid trendy soccer mom name IMHO.
    Last edited by Tati; August 30th, 2008 at 09:18 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Celebrities aren't in line to be the leader of the free world. Politicians are MORE accountable to the public.

Maybe her daughter was the one knocked up,but to save her Christian right wing reputation,she claimed to be pregnant when in fact the child is her daughter's? Wouldn't put it past these oh so perfect types like this to pull something like that off.

Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    Sorry, but I think it's a stupid name. "Piper" is an airplane. Or someone who plays a pipe. It's a gay-tarded stupid trendy soccer mom name IMHO.
    I think of Piper Laurie, the actress, and a very talented young volleyball player I used to coach.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Celebrities aren't in line to be the leader of the free world. Politicians are MORE accountable to the public.
    I'm sorry, but I just don't agree. This isn't anything that will hurt the people, just her own family. Its not like its an affair or a love child or anything of that nature.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    Maybe her daughter was the one knocked up,but to save her Christian right wing reputation,she claimed to be pregnant when in fact the child is her daughter's? Wouldn't put it past these oh so perfect types like this to pull something like that off.
    That is exactly what I think happened.

I'm sorry, but I just don't agree. This isn't anything that will hurt the people, just her own family. Its not like its an affair or a love child or anything of that nature.
    A friend of mine on another board said it better than I:

And it was a "private family matter" that Eliot Spitzer hired prostitutes, and a private family matter that Clinton slept around, and a private family matter about Hart's affair. But not to the American public. And I have no problem airing someone else's dirty laundry from a party that does this shit. It's one thing to lie about who you're sleeping with, it's literally a lot bigger to dissemble about who you give birth to. If this were anyone else, I'd say, "that's kind of odd" and forget it, but it's not "anyone else," it's a self-righteous sanctimonious grandstander from the party of "family values". They'll lie about being gay, they'll lie about their fidelity, they'll lie about whose kids are whose, and then turn around and do everything they can to turn America into the prequel to the Handmaiden's Tale. So fuck 'em
    Last edited by Tati; August 30th, 2008 at 09:19 PM.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    I think of Piper Laurie, the actress, and a very talented young volleyball player I used to coach.
    We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one!

I got given a gay-tarded name that people have always assumed is a pretentious bitch name because it's French and hyphenated. The name on my DL and my passport is *not* the name I ask people to call me, LOL!

Ready for it?

Marie-Victoire Joelle. Really. Even people in France sometimes cock an eyebrow at that mouthful. So....I know about the pain of being saddled with a gaytard name!

Page 1 of 75 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread Information