Thread: Disclosure reports show Hillary Clinton still deeply in debt

Default Disclosure reports show Hillary Clinton still deeply in debt

Disclosure reports show Clinton still deeply in debt
    (CNN) — Well over two months have passed since Hillary Clinton formally abandoned her White House bid, but newly-released Federal Election Commission reports show the New York senator has made little headway in paying off her sizeable campaign debt.

According to an FEC report filed Wednesday, Clinton's debt as of the end of July stood at just under $24 million — a decrease of only $1.2 million since the end of June. More than $13 million of that total is owed to the New York senator herself, while close to $11 million is owed to individual vendors. Clinton has suggested she is not seeking to pay back the money she owes herself.
    The report also shows Clinton was only able to raise $2 million in the month of July — down from close to $3 million in June. By comparison, Barack Obama raised over $50 million for his White House bid in the same time period.
    The report comes as some high-profile Clinton backers have expressed disappointment Obama has not made more of an effort to help his onetime rival retire her campaign debt.
    “He has provided her with a pittance compared to what the Clintons have given Obama,” prominent Clinton backer Lynn Forrester told the Times of London. “Her debt could have been cleared within 10 days. It’s ungracious.”
    Obama and Clinton have appeared at a handful of joint fundraising events, and the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee has publicly urged his supporters to donate to his former primary season rival — though at a joint appearance with Clinton at a July fundraiser, the Illinois senator forgot to call on his backers to contribute to her. (He later went back on stage to correct himself.)
    According to Clinton's disclosure forms filed Thursday, she owes the most ($5.2 million) to her former top advisor Mark Penn's polling/political consulting firm, Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates.

pfft. pay off your own debt. you loaned your campaign 20 mill, you figure out how to earn it back. Wtf is with this begging for money shit. Piss off.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I've said this before, for those die-hard Hillary supporters who want to help Hillary they should donate money to help her retire her campaign debt. That would be more productive than trying to foist her on Obama as a VP.

bitch should try hookin
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

She couldn't give it away let alone sale it. Just ask Bill.

Thread Information