Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ludacris calls Hillary Clinton a bitch

Default Ludacris calls Hillary Clinton a bitch

One of Barack Obama’s favorite rappers is calling Hillary Clinton an offensive, derogatory word for females in his new song.
    In the song “Politics: Obama is Here” Ludacris calls Clinton an “irrelevant b****.”

The song is available here. Lyrics are here.

Ludacris cheers the fact Obama listens to his music and curses Clinton in the track. “Give Luda a special pardon if I’m ever in the slammer/better yet put him in office/make me your vice president/Hillary hated on you/so that b**** is irrelevant,” Ludacris raps.

In a July interview with Rolling Stone Obama was asked about the impact rap music had on “family values.” Obama responded, in part, by saying: “I know Jay-Z. I know Ludacris. I know Russell Simmons. I know a bunch of these guys. They are great talents and great businessmen, which is something that doesn't get emphasized enough. It would be nice if I could have my daughters listen to their music without me worrying that they were getting bad images of themselves.” (Clinton supporters would undoubtedly agree with the last part of his statement.)

The rapper has some harsh words for GOP presidential candidate John McCain, too. “Get off you’re a**, black people/it’s time to get out the vote! Paint the White House black/and I'm sure that's got 'em terrified/McCain don't belong in ANY chair unless he's paralyzed.”
    He also calls President George Bush “mentally handicapped.”

MSNBC reported Obama held meetings with Ludacris in 2006 to discuss an effort to rally the youth vote. Ludacris clearly admires Obama. The song ends: “The world is ready for change because Obama is here! /cause Obama is here/The world is ready for change because Obama is here!”

Obama spokesman Bill Burton is not flattered, but notes that Ludacris is a 'talented individual'.

"As Barack Obama has said many, many times in the past, rap lyrics today too often perpetuate misogyny, materialism, and degrading images that he doesn't want his daughters or any children exposed to," said Burton in a statement. "This song is not only outrageously offensive to Senator Clinton, Reverend Jackson, Senator McCain, and President Bush, it is offensive to all of us who are trying to raise our children with the values we hold dear. While Ludacris is a talented individual he should be ashamed of these lyrics."

Amanda Carpenter :: Townhall.com :: Obama's Rapper Friend Curses Hillary

That's not the Ludacris I knew
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Well now it's time to hold Obama responsible for what some other random person does.

Let me get the pitchforks and lighter fluid.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

He also calls President George Bush “mentally handicapped.”
    No offense to any mentally handicapped folk but Dubya probably isn't of average intelligence.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Well now it's time to hold Obama responsible for what some other random person does.

Let me get the pitchforks and lighter fluid.

who's holding Obama responsible?

The reporter by saying- One of Barack Obama’s favorite rappers?

I don't see anyone holding Obama responsible.......but I'm willing to learn and would be most grateful if you would clear it up for dumb little old me.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

You know how the Reich-wingers will take it, not to mention the batshit Hillary nutjobs.. "OBAMA THINKS HILLARY IS A BITCH THROUGH THIS PERSON!!!"
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    You know how the Reich-wingers will take it, not to mention the batshit Hillary nutjobs.. "OBAMA THINKS HILLARY IS A BITCH THROUGH THIS PERSON!!!"

well yeah, but those people wouldn't vote for him anyway....They'll all be Googling Ludacris when they hear this story......

Ludacris did just get himself some nice free publicity.....This will be all over the news tonight.......

Makes me long for the good old days of 'Fuck the Police', when people really got outraged over music

I bet Ludacris et. al. would go into orbit if some white rapper called Obama the n-word.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

well back then music wasn't total crap

Well, since we are dissecting rap songs that have Hilary in them...
    I will like to note Lil' Wayne's lollipop.
    I get her on top
    She drop it like it's hot
    And when I'm at the bottom
    She Hilary Rodham (Ha)
    The Middle of the Bed (Yeah)
    Give and gettin' head (Huh)
    Give and gettin' head (Huh)
    Give and gettin' head (Ha)
    I said hmmmm (I like that)
    Say hmmmm (Yeah I like that)
    I said hmmmm (Yea I like that)
    Both of them are allowed their freedom of speech, however I THINK they are wrong!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    I bet Ludacris et. al. would go into orbit if some white rapper called Obama the n-word.
    Speaking of white rappers, Eminem said that even though he has black friends and they use it..He would never do so! Why do we have to go back to the use of Nigger(OMG, I wrote it), there wasn't another way to get your point across without using it. Let's get this straight, it is offensive(to me), not to all, but to a lot. Some folks don't like it when it is used at all(no matter the ending), however there those who do use it with the (ah) on the end...no matter what respect the ones who find it very offensive.

ETA: Without the Hilary bar, it's an ok song.
    Last edited by *DIVA!; July 30th, 2008 at 04:37 PM.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

More hate being spewed out. When will it stop.

Obama is not responsible for this.

you're a bitch, Ludacris. A bitch who's totally irrelevant when it comes to politics.

Somehow this will end up being about Obama, since he does seem to be responsible for what other people say. First Jeremiah Wright, then his wife, and now a rapper that he listens to.

As for Ludacris, he did cross a line by calling Hillary a bitch. But, then again, Fox News has been crossing quite a few lines when it comes to Obama.

Fox news can suck it too, they're politically irrelevant also.

But I don't think anyone is implying Obama is at fault here, this is all on Ludacris. I mean seriously "give Luda a special pardon if I'm ever in the slammer? Make me your Veep?" Ridiculous.

It's sad how some (many?) Obama supporters have to resort to denigrating and insulting Hillary in order to show their "support."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information