Thread: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinsky."

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Wink "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinsky."

Best quote of the 90's in my humble opinion

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinsky."

President Bill Clinton made the statement during a news conference in January 1998, after weeks of scandal in which he'd been linked sexually to a White House intern named Monica Lewinsky. Clinton would later apologize to the American people and admit to a relationship with Lewinsky. As a result of the scandal, Clinton became the second president in U.S. history to be impeached by the House of Representatives. The Senate found him not guilty, so Clinton was able to finish his second term. "That statement exposed the fatal flaw in Bill Clinton's presidency. He was not a straight talker. He seemed devious and wily," said CNN's senior political analyst, Bill Schneider.

*He also helped bring the term "cum-stain" to the national forefront!

Default Re: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinsky."

Well, at least he didn't put the planet's safety in jeopardy by starting a war based on lies.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

^ Way to stay on topic. In case you haven't noticed, Alice is no fan of our current president.

Sorry, I need to edit this, that sounded bitchy, I apologize. I was just psyched that finally someone has a post that doesn't begin with the same, tired old Bush bashing and then of course it gets turned around to do just that. It just gets irritating reading the same thing over and over.
    Last edited by miss_perfect; December 28th, 2005 at 09:20 PM.

Well to be completely technical, Clinton DIDN'T have sexual relations with that woman. His cigar did
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by miss_perfect
    ^ Way to stay on topic. In case you haven't noticed, Alice is no fan of our current president.

Sorry, I need to edit this, that sounded bitchy, I apologize. I was just psyched that finally someone has a post that doesn't begin with the same, tired old Bush bashing and then of course it gets turned around to do just that. It just gets irritating reading the same thing over and over.
    Good thing you edited yourself. Otherwise I might have had to do it for ya And no, I'm blind. I never noticed Alice's signature.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

I kno me too!
    and yuck Grimm, i had forgotton about the cigar-insertion of a chubby girl thanks for reminding me

i miss "Wily" Bill!

I love to bash Bill Clinton. Hell, I love to bash them all!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Well, there's something to be said about anyone who can bring sex in the national dialogue....hehehehehe. My favorite part of the whole scandal was watching Congress do head stands trying to avoid saying anything that would put, in any way bring any phrase faintly suggesting oral sex into the record. And at the end of the day, big fucking deal. So he got a blow job. I'm guessing Hillary isn't too keen in that department.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Thread Information