Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 75 percent of Oklahoma high school students are idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    What do you expect - this is a thread about students in Oklahoma who don't know constitutional questions and once again, certain posters automatically point the finger at STEWWWWWPID Christians in the bible belt and the STEWWWWWPID south.
    The South does an excellent job of excelling in STEWWWWWPID.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post

I guess I should have been more specific as to which kind of Christianity then. It's the fundamentalist Christians/Christian Dominionists, or what Andrew Sullivan calls "Christianists," down in the "bible belt." Does the fact that a certain region of the US is called the "bible belt" mean nothing to you? No one says "bible belt" regarding California, Michigan, New York or Nevada. People talk about the Christian Right all the time. Does the "Christian Left" ever make news? No. Like this is a fucking difficult concept.
    You know, plenty of people in the south are NOT stupid, is that a difficult fucking concept for YOU? Again, you're just another "intelligent" (My ass!) person who makes generalizations about people in a region.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    What do you expect - this is a thread about students in Oklahoma who don't know constitutional questions and once again, certain posters automatically point the finger at STEWWWWWPID Christians in the bible belt and the STEWWWWWPID south.
    Well then I guess we can presume you are from the South as well.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    You know, plenty of people in the south are NOT stupid, is that a difficult fucking concept for YOU? Again, you're just another "intelligent" (My ass!) person who makes generalizations about people in a region.
    Yeah, it's not like people in the South are capable of holding their politicians responsible for health care policy failures in their states. They'd just rather have statistics that inch them closer to third-world status.
    [YOUTUBE]z3MtIrkOkNI[/YOUTUBE]
    See a pattern?
    Well then I guess we can presume you are from the South as well.
    As if. You're going to have to try harder on your next attempt to insult me. Why would I want to live there?

Excellent job of being the "United" States, guys.

what the hell is that supposed to mean? What exactly is it that you recommed that we do here on the internet to unite these states? you must have some idea? should the people in the south who are constantly belittled just shut up and suck it up or should people from the north keep their fucking yaps shut when it comes to painting everyone with the same stick... or maybe we could designated one group as the aboriginees?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

united in name only. the US are like 10 different countries, depending on what part you're in.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

"If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    united in name only. the US are like 10 different countries, depending on what part you're in.
    That, I know but seriously a couple of people bickering on the internet doesn't warrant the comment that I responded to.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

what the hell is that supposed to mean? What exactly is it that you recommed that we do here on the internet to unite these states? you must have some idea? should the people in the south who are constantly belittled just shut up and suck it up or should people from the north keep their fucking yaps shut when it comes to painting everyone with the same stick... or maybe we could designated one group as the aboriginees?
    Okay, firstly, shut the fuck up. And secondly, I was on your side. I know people from the Southern states of the USA who are good, non-stupid, non-fundie people. It's ridiculous to generalise about an entire region full of people - regardless of whether it's the North or the South or if it's bloody Hawaii doing it at the time.

I know you love to be a bitch at me every little chance you can get and everything, and it's all very cute, but next time in your haste to try and be a pain in my ass you might want to check first. It's a bit counter-productive when I'm actually trying to argue on the same side that you are. *facepalm*

"Aborigines" has one e, by the way - and I think you mean "designate". Before you harp on about generalisations in one breath and then make insinuated insults against Australians in another, check the spelling and stuff.

Rut roh Rastro...

someone needs a xanax. or 4.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I think I'm going to be facepalming for a week. Oy.

Quote Originally Posted by katerpillar View Post
    Okay, firstly, shut the fuck up. And secondly, I was on your side. I know people from the Southern states of the USA who are good, non-stupid, non-fundie people. It's ridiculous to generalise about an entire region full of people - regardless of whether it's the North or the South or if it's bloody Hawaii doing it at the time.

I know you love to be a bitch at me every little chance you can get and everything, and it's all very cute, but next time in your haste to try and be a pain in my ass you might want to check first. It's a bit counter-productive when I'm actually trying to argue on the same side that you are. *facepalm*

"Aborigines" has one e, by the way - and I think you mean "designate". Before you harp on about generalisations in one breath and then make insinuated insults against Australians in another, check the spelling and stuff.
    shut the fuck up? yeah, that's gonna happen. And sugar, if I were a bitch at you at every fucking opportunity, you'd have killed yourself by now. *here's another face palm for you*
    "Aborigines" has one e, by the way - and I think you mean "designate". Before you harp on about generalisations in one breath and then make insinuated insults against Australians in another, check the spelling and stuff."
    How 'bout you go fuck yourself? I wasn't making an insinuated insult against Australians (and not because I know some or have any as "friends") but I see that you DID cleverly get the point. Why don't you try being 20 for another year, mmkay sweet cheeks?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

parents do not reinforce what is learned in school. so even when teachers do their jobs correctly, students will forget it bc no one reinforces the concepts....students memorize and move on. my history class got pretty good scores on this, i was proud bc i taught it last yr and they remember haah

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information