Thread: Illegal aliens march, demand rights

Gold Member

Thumbs down Illegal aliens march, demand rights

(CNN) -- Thousands of demonstrators gathered in U.S. cities Thursday to protest federal immigration raids and deportations and to call for comprehensive immigration reform...

"We are demanding that the raids and deportations stop," said Teresa Gutierrez, one of the organizers for the New York rallies.

"We are for the rights of all immigrants, whether they're documented or not," she said.

Protesters across America call for immigration reform - CNN.com

Too bad ICE doesn't do their job. It would have been a great opportunity to round up illegals en masse. The fact that they feel comfortable enough to brazenly march through our streets, waving the flags of their home countries in our faces speaks volumes about our government's failure to effectively enforce the immigration laws.

And when will these people stop equating illegal immigrants to legal immigrants. Illegal immigrants have no rights, as far as I'm concerned, except the right to a one way ticket back to their home country.

I'm demanding they immigrate legally, till then they can stfu
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

i demand they take their asses home. if they dont like it, leave.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I think they have the right to leave. At once. My forefathers came in legally and so can they.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

My ancestors didn't come here legally! The forefathers stole this land from the Native Americans...so really this is the land of the people, for the people, and by the people...So what's the problem, the boarders of this country isn't secure enough to keep them from coming here illegally, so why not let them have at it!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    My ancestors didn't come here legally! The forefathers stole this land from the Native Americans...so really this is the land of the people, for the people, and by the people...So what's the problem, the boarders of this country isn't secure enough to keep them from coming here illegally, so why not let them have at it!!

i dont believe its a matter of securing the borders.... prosecute the employers that give the illegals jobs. you can never secure the borders enough anyway. we live close to the us/mexico border. we used to be able to live our doors open. not anymore, the illegals come over by the beach, and just walk right in the houses. it used to be families but not anymore, its armed assholes who dont care what they do.
    i feel sorry for families etc, but everyone is struggling. and as far as what happened in the past, whats past is passed. i personally didnt take their land, i didnt employ a slave, i didnt force someone to cross over illegally because their country sucks so bad, so why make me pay for it???

SS, i understand your point, really
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    (CNN) -- Thousands of demonstrators gathered in U.S. cities Thursday to protest federal immigration raids and deportations and to call for comprehensive immigration reform...

"We are demanding that the raids and deportations stop," said Teresa Gutierrez, one of the organizers for the New York rallies.

"We are for the rights of all immigrants, whether they're documented or not," she said.

Protesters across America call for immigration reform - CNN.com

Too bad ICE doesn't do their job. It would have been a great opportunity to round up illegals en masse. The fact that they feel comfortable enough to brazenly march through our streets, waving the flags of their home countries in our faces speaks volumes about our government's failure to effectively enforce the immigration laws.

And when will these people stop equating illegal immigrants to legal immigrants. Illegal immigrants have no rights, as far as I'm concerned, except the right to a one way ticket back to their home country.
    Oh brother. I think I'll head to Mexico City, march, and demand rights too.

As far as I'm concerned they can march their asses right back to the border and make an effort to enter the country legally, they'll get plenty of rights that way.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

A few towns over from me they are fighting to fine landlords and employers for housing and hiring illegals.

It's crazy there are growing and growing groups of day laborers at the railroads, bus stops, convience stores, etc - that get chased out of one area and they pop up in a new one.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Because sane countries control immigration, so it doesn't become a tax burden on the citizens, which is what it has become in America. We are in a recession in this country; there are people struggling just to get by. We don't need uneducated people with no skills from other countries flooding here and undermining US wages by forming underground low wage labor forces. We don't need the strain illegal aliens place on hospitals, schools, jails, and welfare offices. We don't need the culture of lawlessness that illegal immigration begets.

An immigration free-for-all is a recipe for the destruction of this country. I don't think people are being unreasonable by asking the government to protect this country and its citizens by actually enforcing the immigration laws.

If you are here illegally, you should have NO rights.

I believe that illegals should be denied access to all government or taxpayer funded services such as healthcare and education. The first step is making it impossible for them to survive here. They chose to break our laws, strolling in here illegally and expecting a free ride. It's not my problem if their kids can't flood our already overcrowded public schools, where taxpayers are forced to provide them with free meals and special services instead of spending those funds on resources to better our own children's education. No computers for your kid's class this year, moms. The school needs to invest in a new ESL program. I don't care if they can't get healthcare or if they are unable to find employment. I have no sympathy for them. We accommodate them at the expense of our quality of life and economy, and it needs to stop.

Instead of spending billions of dollars a year accommodating them, we should be spending it keeping them out and prosecuting or deporting the ones who are already here.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    As far as I'm concerned they can march their asses right back to the border and make an effort to enter the country legally, they'll get plenty of rights that way.
    Yes!

Because sane countries control immigration, so it doesn't become a tax burden on the citizens, which is what it has become in America. We are in a recession in this country; there are people struggling just to get by. We don't need uneducated people with no skills from other countries flooding here and undermining US wages by forming underground low wage labor forces. We don't need the strain illegal aliens place on hospitals, schools, jails, and welfare offices. We don't need the culture of lawlessness that illegal immigration begets.

An immigration free-for-all is a recipe for the destruction of this country. I don't think people are being unreasonable by asking the government to protect this country and its citizens by actually enforcing the immigration laws.
    Yes!

If you are here illegally, you should have NO rights.

I believe that illegals should be denied access to all government or taxpayer funded services such as healthcare and education. The first step is making it impossible for them to survive here. They chose to break our laws, strolling in here illegally and expecting a free ride. It's not my problem if their kids can't flood our already overcrowded public schools, where taxpayers are forced to provide them with free meals and special services instead of spending those funds on resources to better our own children's education. No computers for your kid's class this year, moms. The school needs to invest in a new ESL program. I don't care if they can't get healthcare or if they are unable to find employment. I have no sympathy for them. We accommodate them at the expense of our quality of life and economy, and it needs to stop.

Instead of spending billions of dollars a year accommodating them, we should be spending it keeping them out and prosecuting or deporting the ones who are already here.
    Yes! The dramatic rise of third world diseases in border states alone should have every America pissed- and scared.

A*O

If the Govt uses my taxes to pay to have whinging illegal (and legal for that matter) immigrants deported/repatriated and the offer is refused then (a) they need to just STFU and get on with it and (b) my conscience is clear about 'owing' them a damn thing.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

i wish everytime they catch an illegal, they need to bill Mexico for it. and while i'm at it, if they are so freaking happy to live in America, CHEER FOR AMERICAN SOCCER. there i'm done.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thread Information