Thread: Newt Gingrich joins Rush Limbaugh in pushing Hillary Clinton's campaign

Thumbs down Newt Gingrich joins Rush Limbaugh in pushing Hillary Clinton's campaign

I rest my case. Newt Gingrich is on TV presenting pro-Hillary talking points, that are lies, in order to push her candidacy. He just told ABC's audience that Hillary actually has more votes than Obama (which is absolutely untrue, though it is a new lie the Clintons came up with last week), and then suggested that we hold a revote in Michigan at the beginning of August. Yeah, he'd like that, wouldn't he - prolong our civil warn until August. So now Gingrich joins Limbaugh and all the rest of the nutjobs in being a Hillary fan. Tell you anything?

AMERICAblog: A great nation deserves the truth
    A bit interesting that these 2 WANT Hillary to win... she'd probably be the Repukes saviors to cruise to election victory

They have so much dirt on the Clintons that they're just waiting to use once the nominee is picked. You can bet Karl Rove (working for McSame) is drooling at the prospect.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

You are wrong Grimm. I am friends with the head of our local Repub party. They have been pushing for Obama. They feel everything about the Clintons is already well known and no one will be shocked by crap they try to raise. Obama is fresh meat they are ready and willing to rip to shreds. It will be nasty no matter what

better tell it to Limbaugh and Newt then
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    You are wrong Grimm. I am friends with the head of our local Repub party. They have been pushing for Obama. They feel everything about the Clintons is already well known and no one will be shocked by crap they try to raise. Obama is fresh meat they are ready and willing to rip to shreds. It will be nasty no matter what
    Thats the truth...we already know all the Clinton scandals as we have been hearing about them ad infintum......What else is there to know? That Bill has been unfaithful again? Who cares?
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

Republicans want Obama to win because they want to defeat him now rather than later. He will never be more influencial than he is now. If Hillary wins the nomination, the US will get both Clinton/Obama.

Since Obama is losing some ground Limbaugh may just ask his listeners to now vote for Obama to keep this internal divisive bickering going.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Thats the truth...we already know all the Clinton scandals as we have been hearing about them ad infintum......What else is there to know? That Bill has been unfaithful again? Who cares?
    But maybe they will promote about the lies of the 90's by the Clinton's, and do we want to that again? Do they think they can win on that?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    But maybe they will promote about the lies of the 90's by the Clinton's, and do we want to that again? Do they think they can win on that?

The lies of the 90's?

Ken Starr spent $70 Million, and no crimes were found to have been committed.....except the Lewinsky blow job, and the lie about it that he was impeached over

If people are stupid enough to care about things that have been thoroughly investigated already, where no crimes were committed, and no charges brought (except for the blow job lie/impeachment)......then they deserve McCain.....

I don't give a rats ass if a man lies over a blow job.......it's a lot better than most of the lies we are told by our government

It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

people ARE that stupid.. Bush got in twice.

Elite Member

I agree with Grimmlok. I had The View on for a bit this AM and both Newt and crazy Elisabeth were going on and on about Clinton, which totally makes me think that they want her to be the one to run. Everyone might know their dirt, but they are great targets and can be very divisive. The will enjoy slinging shit at Hill and Bill again.

I am so suspect of the polls that say Hillary can beat McCain in November. Not going to happen. The Republicans are scared to death of Obama because he is largely an unknown entity to who has inspired and mobilized people. They want Hillary on the ticket. Lord knows what crap they have on hand to sling at her and they won't offend African-American voters by going after her.

Even if Clinton were to run and win, for the Republicans, she would be a much better person to have in the White House. They've already played this game before with Bill -- this will be their second chance to have a go-round with them. And, she's so mainstream, so establishment, she's not going to change much, so she's a safer bet for them, win or lose.

Thread Information