Thread: Hillary Clinton lies about husband's terrorist pardonings

Question Hillary Clinton lies about husband's terrorist pardonings

I can see the ads now:

Hillary's husband pardoned a pair of cop-killer terrorists.

Sure, it was never proven that the people Bill Clinton pardoned were actually cop killers (they were "only" terrorists). I mean, yeah, they were found unloading 740 pounds of dynamite and a submachine gun from their car, and they were members of a domestic terrorist group that bombed the US Congress, the Pentagon, and the State Department, and also killed two cops and a security guard - but it was never really PROVEN that they DIRECTLY killed the two cops and the security guard, so no harm no foul, right? Boy, when Hillary said she embraces America's gun culture, she wasn't kidding.

Hillary now says that she knows nothing of her husband's pardon. That's a lie, and one of the more egregious ones coming from Hillary of late, and that's saying something. The case of the two terrorists Bill pardoned is from New York. It was a huge controversy right when Hillary was running to be the Senator from NY. We're to believe that the Clinton political people didn't bother telling Hillary that they were thinking of pardoning a pair of terrorists from the state she was trying to represent as a Senator? Right. She's lying, again.

Putting Hillary's serial lies aside for a moment, what's most troubling about this story is that Hillary now knows that her top surrogate, the man who will be her co-president, is soft on terrorists, and Hillary doesn't seem to care. I mean, when a top Obama surrogate called Hillary a "monster," Hillary went crazy and the Obama surrogate was forced to resign. But now Hillary's top surrogate embraces actual monsters, and sets them free while America is at war against terrorists, and Hillary shrugs and confesses ignorance (not exactly the answer of someone who's "fully vetted"). She's not ignorant now. Now she knows the story. So why hasn't she done anything about it? Imagine had Obama kept his top surrogate after it was revealed that the surrogate freed two cop-killing terrorists - oh I'm sorry, two terrorists who were members of an organization that killed two cops and bombed numerous federal buildings. Oh the fun Hillary (and the media) would have with that story. And just imagine the fun the Republicans will have in the fall, branding us as the party that has more sympathy with cop-killing terrorists than with the widows of the cops they killed (you know the GOP will get those women in TV ads that will be the war on terror version of Willy Horton). It's time that Hillary showed Democrats, and all of America, that she isn't soft on crime, soft on terrorism, soft on cop-killers. Because as it stands, her indifference to the death of two police officers, and the bombing of US federal buildings, while America is at war is writing the Republicans' own script for their attack ads in the fall.

What's worse, Hillary had no problem criticizing Bill's offer to pardon even more terrorists in 1999 (what is it with him?), but now when it comes to people who kill cops and bomb federal buildings, Hillary is mum about pardoning their members:

Although Hillary Clinton publicly disputed her husband's offer of clemency to Puerto Rican nationalists in 1999 because they had not sufficiently renounced violence, she is not known to have objected to his freeing of Rosenberg and Evans in 2001.

Doesn't look good. And not sounding awfully vetted.

AMERICAblog: A great nation deserves the truth

uhh...
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Don't forget Mark Rich!

Smokescreen....

this is the Obama camp's distraction technique now being used in regard to the William Ayers/Obama connections....

Would Obama be friendly with someone who actually bombed abortion clinics and defends that conduct? Not likely. But he is friendly with William Ayers, a leader of the radical Weather Underground, which in the 1970s carried out numerous bombings, including one inside the U.S. Capitol. (Though the last person who should object is Hillary Clinton, whose husband pardoned two Weather Underground members.)

Obama minimized his relationship by acknowledging only that he knows Ayers. But they have quite a bit more of a connection than that. He’s appeared on panels with Ayers, served on a foundation board with him and held a 1995 campaign event at the home of Ayers and his wife, fellow former terrorist Bernardine Dohrn. Ayers even gave money to one of his campaigns.

It’s not as though Ayers and Dohrn have denied or repudiated their crimes. After emerging from years in hiding, they escaped federal prosecution because of government misconduct in gathering evidence, but they don’t pretend they were innocent. In 2001, Ayers said, “I don’t regret setting bombs. I feel we didn’t do enough.” …

It’s hard to imagine he would be so indulgent if we learned that John McCain had a long association with a former Klansman who used to terrorize African-Americans. Obama’s conduct exposes a moral blind spot about these onetime terrorists, who get a pass because they a) fall on the left end of the spectrum and b) haven’t planted any bombs lately.

You can tell a lot about someone from his choice of friends. What this friendship reveals is that when it comes to practicing sound moral hygiene, Obama has work to do and no interest in doing it.

Hot Air Blog Archive Why the Obama-Ayers connection matters

If the Obama's play it smart they'll avoid this topic altogether, instead of trying to deflect attention to the pardons....Ayers never served jail time and remains unrepentant
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; April 25th, 2008 at 01:09 PM.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Who says Obama did it? LOL it was independent reporting
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I'll just put it in the huge-ass pile of other lies this twat has told.

Thread Information