Thread: Hillary Clinton sits beside vetted Rev. White at fundraiser. Gasp.

Wink Hillary Clinton sits beside vetted Rev. White at fundraiser. Gasp.

Hillary was there, so who's the guy sitting next to her? If it is Wright, it's kind of hard to imagine that they'd sit an "America hater" next to the woman who singlehandedly brought peace to Northern Ireland. You don't put random people next to the First Lady. And you REALLY don't put just anybody next to the First Lady during a speech in which you know that Bill Clinton is going to talk about Monica. This had to be a horrible scene for Hillary - you had better believe that the man sitting next to Hillary was vetted to the moon and back. He was chosen as the best man in the room. So who was he? Sure looks like Rev. Wright. More from the NYT. (Full disclosure, I lightened the photo with Hillary so as to make Wright's facial features more visible, for comparison sake.)

AMERICAblog: A great nation deserves the truth
    THis is really important. Not like that pesky war or anything.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I'm sure there are pictures of anyone of us sitting next to a closet racist doesn't mean we agree with what they say. Now if she went to his church for the past 20 years then that would be something. Grasping at straws much?
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Now her cooties are even worse!

She actually looks somewhat pretty in that picture. Probably because she isn't looking full on into the camera.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

and she doesnt have the crazy tom cruise eyes and gaping laugh going
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I'm sure there are pictures of anyone of us sitting next to a closet racist doesn't mean we agree with what they say. Now if she went to his church for the past 20 years then that would be something. Grasping at straws much?
    The same could be said about the statements about Obama going to his Church!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    The same could be said about the statements about Obama going to his Church!
    Not. Even. Close. The man sitting beside Hillary didn't marry her and Bill, baptize her children, or become her spiritual adviser.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Not. Even. Close. The man sitting beside Hillary didn't marry her and Bill, baptize her children, or become her spiritual adviser.
    He was there on the day he was repenting. He was invited by the Clintons who were seeking spiritual healing at the time!! Did you watch(I mean all the way through both of them) the videos I posted?? Have mercy...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

They are now guilty by association, for vaguely knowing the man who Barack admits to being close to for 20 years and referring to as his spiritual advisor?!? So, you give him a pass, then say "But see! They did it too!" That makes no sense.

And I have to say it because I'm getting tired of reading about it: the reason the pastor issue matters, even though Obama cannot control what the pastor says, is because it shows a lack of judgement on Obama's part for choosing to associate himself with that church, and referring to such a figure as his spiritual advisor. Once again, political naivety and inexperience come into play. Whether he agrees with the pastor or doesn't (all politicians lie at that level, otherwise they wouldn't have gotten that far), the fact that he didn't realize how politically damaging something like that could be is indicative of poor judgement. We just don't have time for on-the-job training again.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

Al Gore was cropped out of this picture of Hillary and Rev. Wright. I guess Al will be the next victim of this same smear.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; March 22nd, 2008 at 03:20 PM.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information