Thread: Steve King: Al-Qaida will be "dancing in the streets" if "Hussein" Obama wins

Default Steve King: Al-Qaida will be "dancing in the streets" if "Hussein" Obama wins

An Iowa Republican congressman said Friday that terrorists would be "dancing in the streets" if Democratic candidate Barack Obama were to win the presidency.
    Rep. Steve King based his prediction on Obama's pledge to pull troops out of Iraq, his Kenyan heritage and his middle name, Hussein.
    "The radical Islamists, the al-Qaida ... would be dancing in the streets in greater numbers than they did on Sept. 11 because they would declare victory in this war on terror," King said in an interview with the Daily Reporter in Spencer.
    King said his comments were not meant to demean Obama but to warn how an Obama presidency would look to the world.
    "His middle name does matter," King said. "It matters because they read a meaning into that."
    Keep reading
    More Of King's Comments from the Spencer Daily Reporter:

"There are implications that have to do with who he is and the position that he's taken. If he were strong on national defense and said 'I'm going to go over there and we're going to fight and we're going to win, we'll come home with a victory,' that's different. But that's not what he said. They will be dancing in the streets if he's elected president. That has a chilling aspect on how difficult it will be to ever win this Global War on Terror."
    Keep reading

Listen to the full interview here
    Read more about Steve King here

Past Statements By King:
    ***In a statement issued by his Congressional office following the release of photos depicting prisoner abuse at Abu Ghraib, King referred to the maltreatment of prisoners at the infamous Baghdad prison as "what amounts to hazing."
    ***In June 2006, on the floor of the House of Representatives, King said that his family would be safer in Iraq than Washington D.C.:

Well I by now have a feel for the rhythm of this place called Washington, D.C., and my wife lives here with me, and I can tell you, Mr. Speaker, she's at far greater risk being a civilian in Washington, D.C. than an average civilian in Iraq.
    ***After the death of terrorist leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, King said:
    "There probably are not 72 virgins in the hell he's at," King said about al-Zarqawi, in a recording transcribed by Radio Iowa. "And if there are, they probably all look like Helen Thomas."
    ***King has called former Sen. Joseph McCarthy, "a great American hero."
    ***King said immigrants trying to cross the border from Mexico should be treated like livestock:
    I also say we need to do a few other things on top of that wall, and one of them being to put a little bit of wire on top here to provide a disincentive for people to climb over the top or put a ladder there. We could also electrify this wire with the kind of current that would not kill somebody, but it would simply be a discouragement for them to be fooling around with it. We do that with livestock all the time.
    Steve King, Republican Congressman: Al-Qaida Will Be "Dancing In The Streets" If "Hussein" Obama Wins - Politics on The Huffington Post
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

This guy is a f**king congressman? WTF what a disgrace.

At any rate his slander of Obama is pointless anyhow, considering that Obama's aide's have been distancing themselves from earlier pledges to withdraw the troops as soon as possible. Make no mistake we're in Iraq for the long haul unfortunately.

I've never believed there was such a thing as Al Qaeda. I think it was all made up to put fear into the people.

An Iowa Republican congressman said Friday that terrorists would be "dancing in the streets" if Democratic candidate Barack Obama were to win the presidency.
    Rep. Steve King based his prediction on Obama's pledge to pull troops out of Iraq, his Kenyan heritage and his middle name, Hussein
    It's stupidity like this that will hurt the Republicans if Obama gets the nomination. Which is why I hope they keep doing it.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

How primitive. This man is supposed to be a politician? His attempt at thinly veiling his racist beliefs failed miserably. Keep doing it, I say. Dig yourself a deep hole in the ground and then crawl into it.

Thread Information