Thread: Hillary Clinton endorses John McCain over Barack Obama again and again and again

Bronze Member

Default Hillary Clinton endorses John McCain over Barack Obama again and again and again

From Americablog:

She said it three more times in the past day. Why the hell is she saying that the Republican candidate is more qualified to be president than our own presumptive nominee? And what the hell does our party plan to do on stopping this train wreck? She can't win, it's over, she doesn't have the delegates and can't get the delegates. She's hoping she can destroy Obama and step in after he's toast. And if she's wrong, she'll simply leave Obama destroyed for the general election campaign against McCain, the guy she has now said four times is more qualified to be president than our presumptive nominee. Here is the first time she endorsed McCain over Obama, and watch her three additional TV appearances below.
    2nd time: "[McCain has] never been president, but he will put forth his lifetime of experience. I will put forth my lifetime of experience. Senator Obama will put forth a speech he made in 2002."

3rd time: "I have a lifetime of experience that I will bring to the White House. I know Senator McCain has a lifetime of experience that he will bring to the White House. And Senator Obama has a speech he gave in 2002."

4th time: "Of course, well, you know, I've got a lifetime of experience. Senator McCain has a lifetime of experience. And you know, Senator Obama's whole campaign is about one speech he made in 2002."

Hillary Clinton Puts McCain over Obama Complete Video
    Last edited by Elyse; March 6th, 2008 at 06:10 AM.

Thread Information