Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama's alleged gay sex and drugs limo party

Default Barack Obama's alleged gay sex and drugs limo party

Oh lord...here we go.....

LOL let the swiftboating commence.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I dunno... I'm positive Hillary and hubby have some pretty serious skeletons in their closet as well. But desperate times call for desperate measures, so...

Could be the Republicans at work too....either way, let the games begin.

^^ True. There's quite a few who believe Obama would be harder to beat than Hillary. But, they're in fantasy land because McCain won't pull the conservative vote, no matter who he names as VP- and he simply won't win.

This race is really up to Democrats and who they want to lead the US- Obama or Hillary.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    LOL let the swiftboating commence.
    That's what I was thinking! My sister and I had the most hilarious conversation last night about the election; mainly about wanting people to stop being racist bigots in regards to the vote (and I mean the people who will or will not vote based on gender and race).
    Illegal Immigration is this election's gay marriage ban, Obama is the muslim devil in disguise, Hillary is a carpet muncher, McCain left his mind in a POW camp...
    I wish I could "un-vote" for someone.

Actually, this was posted on you tube a while back. I posted the video here in the latest gossip section. In the video he say he had sex with every Presidential candidate except Ron Paul. The fact that this is now getting press is an issue!! I hope that this campaign doesn't come to this, this can turn very ugly and bad rather quick. I think this can become far worse than illegitimate black kids, and some damn swiftboats. They said for either McCain or Clinton to beat Obama they' need to go dirty, hard and fast. She started by calling him soft on debating her in Wisconsin, where she wasn't going to campaign for more than a day, until she was handed eight losses in a row. Plus she wants to seat the delegates in Florida, and Michigan...but funny thing is Obama's name wasn't even on the ballot in Michigan..so let the games begin!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Illegal Immigration is this election's gay marriage ban, Obama is the muslim devil in disguise, Hillary is a carpet muncher, McCain left his mind in a POW camp...
    I wish I could "un-vote" for someone.
    Are you kidding, I hope you are. He isn't a Muslim at all. She isn't a lesbian, and if she was what would be the problem. I don't like McCain, but he is a great war veteran who was a POW that has done a lot for his country..maybe not all good..but hey!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    McCain won't pull the conservative vote, no matter who he names as VP- and he simply won't win.

This race is really up to Democrats and who they want to lead the US- Obama or Hillary.
    I wish I was that confident in the public. It keeps streaking through my mind that we elected GWB . . . twice.

I have this churning gut feeling that a lot of Dems will vote McCain when their candidate doesn't win the Dem nomination.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Are you kidding, I hope you are. He isn't a Muslim at all. She isn't a lesbian, and if she was what would be the problem. I don't like McCain, but he is a great war veteran who was a POW that has done a lot for his country..maybe not all good..but hey!!
    Whoopdedoo, he spent 5 years in a bamboo cage getting poked with sticks. That doesn't mean he's fit to run a country.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I have this churning gut feeling that a lot of Dems will vote McCain when their candidate doesn't win the Dem nomination.
    From what I have seen in my area, the people currently supporting Obama would vote for Hillary if she eventually gets the nomination, but those currently supporting Hillary will either not vote or vote for McCain if Obama gets the nomination(at least that is what they are vocally saying, who knows if that's what will actually happen come election day).

That's fucking stupid, why would anybody vote for a Repuke before a dem if they supported a Dem in the first place.

Way to go, Democratic base. Shoot yourself in the face AGAIN and AGAIN.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I think it is unrealistic to think McCain cannot win. Many people see him as 'different enough' from Bush in a 'he's a maverick' sort of way. Lots of Bush haters support McCain. This election is far from being a done deal. Also, remember that whoever the Dem candidate is, there will be fierce debates on TV and people may change their minds.

Bush was supposed to throw his support behind McCain, or has already done so. I hope he goes super public with it. I want Bush to be the cannonball chained to McCain's neck where he rightfully belongs. McCain sucked his cock for years and voted for everything Bush wanted.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information