Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 73,846 US troops dead in Iraq

Angry 73,846 US troops dead in Iraq

http://www1.va.gov/rac-gwvi/docs/GWVIS_May2007.pdf

73,846 US TROOPS DEAD (near top of page 6)

1,620,906 PERMANENTLY DISABLED (near top of page 7)

US DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS ISSUES OFFICIAL REPORT CONFIRMING 73,000 U.S. TROOPS KILLED IN IRAQ SAME GOVERNMENT AGENCY REPORT CONFIRMS 1.6 MILLION "DISABLED" BY THE WAR
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

And all of them signed up on their own free will.

Well the point is, BushCo is only reporting about 3500-4000 dead. Some disparity, no?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^ Hell yeah, major difference there. You wouldn't expect anything any different from the asshole would you?

There is no way in hell that could be true. C'mon. I hate the war and Bush too but this is just ridiculous and makes the oppostion to the war lose credibility.

Christ..the report is about the GULF WAR and anyone who participated in that back in the early nineties. The death figure is for any person who served and who had died then or IN THE FIFTEEN YEARS SINCE. That permanently disable crap is just claims(on any kind) filed.

It is alarmist nonsense like this that undermines the anti-war effort.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

73,000 Dead U.S. Troops In Iraq Story a Complete Hoax
    Websites pushing deliberate dsinformation harmful to serious researchers

Paul Joseph Watson

All but the most naive would accept that U.S. casualty figues in Iraq, both dead and injured, are being deliberately underreported, but a story circulating that 73,000 have died is a complete hoax and its advocates are disseminating harmful disinformation.

The worst of the bunch is probably this website, which claims that the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs issued a report "confirming 73,000 U.S. troops killed in Iraq."

If you actually read the report it becomes clear that the figure represents how many veterans, whether retired or active duty, have died since the first Gulf War in 1990 - from any cause and not solely as a result of fighting in Iraq. The figure is merely a rough head count of how many veterans are still living compared to those that have died since 1990.

Indeed, over 55,000 of the deaths are listed under the ERA category - which means they were never even deployed to Iraq during their militay service.

The fact that 73,000 veterans have died since 1990 does not mean that they were all killed while fighting in Iraq and to report such an assertion is to disseminate a deliberate hoax.

This disinformation is harmful to those who are seriously trying to verify if the Pentagon's death toll figures are accurate and will only be used by Neo-Cons as ammunition to claim that people who question troop casualty figures are all using flawed data and skewing figures.
    73,000 Dead U.S. Troops In Iraq Story a Complete Hoax

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

^^ all it took was about 15 seconds of looking at the link to determine that. Geez.

LOL!!! Grimmy just wanted to be THE FIRST!!!! to report on the story and post it and did not check it first!!! and got CAUGHT!!!! !!!

Well scuze me for being lazy, thinking the worst of Bush, wanting Cheney to keel over, kicking puppies and fucking lesbians in the butt!

catching Bush and Darth and co. in THIS BIG OF A LIE would just be too much. Too good to be true(not the ^^^deaths and all, but the HUGE LIE.)

*and I am only laughing cause we all KNOW you love to be the first to post breaking important shit! We KNOW!!

You can still think the worst! It may be deliberately being spread to discredit people who question troop death figures.
    Last edited by twitchy; December 11th, 2007 at 11:37 AM. Reason: fixing typo

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    You can still think the worst! It my be deliberately being spread to discredit people who question troop death figures.
    That is true..if it was then hopefully they are tracing it now..there could be an upside to this after all.. I am sure there is investigation going on about how this broke and all...

*****this Hal Turner Show is where the link (404) still had listed..and it looks right wing as hell!! look at the stories listed...using 'kike' and 'negress' YIKES twitchy I think you are right!

***it says at the bottom web server at Halturnershow.com in the link..???

The guy who started this is a member of a couple of yahoo groups: UnitedAryanFront and endussupportofisrael. Interesting.

Well that explains it then..right wing trickery!! I swear there is nothing that the psycho nutjobs on the right will not do! Fucking nutjobs.

Well, the fact that casualties are seriously underreported is true.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Well, the fact that casualties are seriously underreported is true.
    What is even more disturbing is what Iraqi civilians must have been/are going through. So much easier to REALLY underreport on that.

I hate Bush.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information