Thread: Coulter Culture

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Coulter Culture

Coulter Culture

Ann Coulter's new book, If Democrats Had Any Brains They'd Be Republicans, hits bookshelves today, and as is his wont, George Gurley sat down with the self-proclaimed right-wing polemicist for a long chat [UPDATED: read the complete interview here].

George gave us a few bits of wit and wisdom from his interview, while the television is going wild about the beminiskirted babe.

On how much blame Bill Clinton deserves for the terrorist attacks of

9/11:

A lot. Jimmy Carter got the whole thing started, Bill Clinton let it build, build, build, build, build. He wouldn't deal with it, because he had no credibility on deploying the military. He was a pot smoking draft dodger, and so when he was presented with credible evidence that this or that country was behind a terrorist attack, he’d just have to look the other way: “No, don't let me hear that. Call in Monica!”

On women:

If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women.

It also makes the point, it is kind of embarrassing, the Democratic Party ought to be hanging its head in shame, that it has so much difficulty getting men to vote for it. I mean, you do see it’s the party of women and 'We’ll pay for health care and tuition and day care -- and here, what else can we give you, soccer moms?'

On why global warming is religion on the left:

Because we can't prove them wrong for a thousand years, and I think the other thing about it is, it goes back to Chesterton’s statement: that when people stop believing in God, the problem isn't that they believe in nothing, it's that they'll believe anything. And that's what you constantly see with people who don't believe in God: They're always imitating the most ridiculous, primitive religions. And it is like a primitive religion, thinking if we just change these lightbulbs, we can change the temperature of the ocean. It's the craziest thing! Even primitive people wouldn't believe something that silly.

http://www.observer.com/2007/coulter-culture

Wow, everything she says is lies.

Clinton was IMPEDED from acting on Bin Laden because the REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED congress called him a warmonger and did not authorize it any action.

He wanted to, but couldn't because of REPUBLICANS.

REPUBLICANS also ARMED Bin Laden with massive amounts of equipment and arms (including the vastly deadly Stinger missiles) to fight the soviets back in the 80's. They also armed and funded Saddam.

If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women.
    She wants to stop women from being able to vote, because they don't vote how she thinks they should? Wow. Fascist much?

Honestly.. she can't even form a cogent argument. Reducing wasteful energy = reducing the amount of shit thrown in the air that's BURNED to produce that energy = less greenhouse effect = oceans that arent heating up. It's simple fuckin subtraction and the bitch can't do it.

Coulter is a crock of shit tranny, and the only thing she cultures is a nasty strain of MALE ISSUES in her dank box.
    Last edited by Grimmlok; October 3rd, 2007 at 05:24 PM.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I completely disregard anything this thing says. She is so annoying; Clinton is a pot smoking draft dodger (and Rhode scholar) what the hell is Bush? I can't even read this crap coz it gets my mind all jacked up.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Her reasoning is so, so faulty. That last bit was just plain ridiculous - convoluted, vague, leads nowhere.

And the bit about taking away womens' right to vote. Sounds like shades of fascism to me.

And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly...
    How funny, I thought the exact same thing when I found out my MIL and SIL both voted for Bush.

that when people stop believing in God, the problem isn't that they believe in nothing, it's that they'll believe anything.
    Yeah, cause it's a lot easier to believe in something that you can't see or touch or prove in any credible, verifiable way, versus believing fact that you can see and touch regarding global warming and what it's (we're) doing to the world. Ice caps and glaciers melting, temperatures going up, rivers rising, species dying, worse storms than ever in recorded history, blah, blah, blah. Sounds like a bunch of baloney to me! Just keep your head in the sand, ignorning all fact and reality, and keep believing that some unseen presence is going to make everything all right and everything will be just fine!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

9/11:

A lot. Jimmy Carter got the whole thing started, Bill Clinton let it build, build, build, build, build. He wouldn't deal with it, because he had no credibility on deploying the military. He was a pot smoking draft dodger, and so when he was presented with credible evidence that this or that country was behind a terrorist attack, he’d just have to look the other way: “No, don't let me hear that. Call in Monica!”

Wait a minute, Regan and Bush were between them. Just because they were Republicans does not mean they get off easy. Bitch! She is clueless!

On women:

It also makes the point, it is kind of embarrassing, the Democratic Party ought to be hanging its head in shame, that it has so much difficulty getting men to vote for it. I mean, you do see it’s the party of women and 'We’ll pay for health care and tuition and day care -- and here, what else can we give you, soccer moms?'

Though you are a women and still vote....so that makes you stupid...lol! UNTIED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL....everyone has a right to vote for who they want....bitch!
    Love ya,
    Dara

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    She is so annoying; Clinton is a pot smoking draft dodger (and Rhode scholar) what the hell is Bush?
    Bush was a coke-head frat boy who lived off daddy's oil money!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Hit By Ban Bus!

And Bilderberger.

Thread Information