Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bush declares: Hillary will win nomination...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Bush declares: Hillary will win nomination...

BUSH DECLARES: HILLARY WILL WIN NOMINATION; WHITE HOUSE CALLS OBAMA 'LAZY'
    Sun Sep 23 2007 18:18:16 ET

**DRUDGE EXCLUSIVE**

President Bush, for the first time, is predicting that Barack Obama will be defeated in the Democratic presidential primaries by Hillary Rodham Clinton.

“She's got a national presence and this is becoming a national primary,” Bush tells author
    Bill Sammon in the bombshell book, EVANGELICAL PRESIDENT, set for release Monday. “And therefore the person with the national presence, who has got the ability to raise enough money to sustain an effort in a multiplicity of sites, has got a good chance to be nominated.”

Breaking his vow not to play “pundit-in-chief” in the 2008 presidential race, Bush tells Sammon that Clinton ultimately will be defeated in the general election by the Republican nominee.

“I think our candidate can beat her, but it's going to be a tough race,” the president predicted in an Oval Office interview. “I will work to see to it that a Republican wins, and therefore don't accept the premise that a Democrat will win. I truly think the Republicans will hold the White House.”

MORE

Current and former Bush advisers sounded less certain. “It's going to be a very close election,” said Karl Rove, who until this month was the president's top political strategist. “We are at this very narrow divide in politics.”

The election “could go either way,” Vice President Cheney told Sammon, senior White House correspondent for the
    WASHINGTON EXAMINER, which will begin running excerpts from the book Monday. “Right now, we're sort of in the area where we're pretty evenly balanced on both sides.”

As for Obama, a senior White House official said the freshman senator from Illinois was “capable” of the intellectual rigor needed to win the presidency but instead relies too heavily on his easy charm.

“It's sort of like, 'that's all I need to get by,' which bespeaks sort of a condescending attitude towards the voters,” said the official, speaking on condition of anonymity. “And a laziness, an intellectual laziness.”

Developing...

DRUDGE REPORT FLASH 2007®

Hit By Ban Bus!

You wish, o smirking chimp.

Wow. Bush predicts that Hillary will when the Democratic nomination. Now it's that kind of critical thinking that makes him a president we can all admire.

“It's sort of like, 'that's all I need to get by,' which bespeaks sort of a condescending attitude towards the voters,” said the official, speaking on condition of anonymity. “And a laziness, an intellectual laziness.”

And it takes a lot of balls for anyone that works for Bush to say that Obama has a condescending attitude, considering that Bush always walks around with that smug, shit-grin smirk on his face.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ This past week he descended to an even lower low, if that's possible (the Mandela statement).

Gold Member

Is there anyone left in America who cares about what Bush thinks? He predicted the Repubs would keep the Senate and pick up a few seats. The guy is wrong about everything.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Hit By Ban Bus!

The Repubs still have the Senate. Let's not kid ourselves!

As for your question, those who have profited and will continue to profit from Bush's administration care, and those who have drunk the Kool-Aid whose lives have actually taken a huge turn for the worse.

But you're right. The man is wrong about everything. Rome's falling. Not that that's completely a good thing, since he's taking a lot of people with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    ^^ This past week he descended to an even lower low, if that's possible (the Mandela statement).
    When I heard about that my jaw dropped, and then I couldn't stop laughing.

“I think our candidate can beat her, but it's going to be a tough race,” the president predicted in an Oval Office interview. “I will work to see to it that a Republican wins, and therefore don't accept the premise that a Democrat will win. I truly think the Republicans will hold the White House.”
    Since DUMBya's in the mood to predict the candidates, I'm interested to know who Shruby thinks the Repug nominee will be.

Curiously silent on that.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus!

That's because he has plans to stay in office. That's been analyzed quite a bit in the past few weeks. Of course, the media will never cover those analyses.

I couldn't believe my ears when he made the Mandela statement. Later on Jon Stewart had a blast with that one! He pretended to call Nelson Mandela and tell him that he was dead!

Got any links to that? Who's been whispering this?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

If you're referring to my post, Grimm, it's on all the progressive talk shows. Contrary to what many people think, progressive radio is where the fair and balanced truth comes out.

The analysis by experts is that the current administration has a plan to "have a reason to forego the elections and stay in office."

Oh so they're gonna stage something, suspend the constitution, martial law and all that..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

That's the analysis, in a nutshell.

They've got nothing else left.

True, they HAVE been strangely silent on the whole election thing.. Rove is out of office (probably working behind the scenes nefariously) and Cheney is even MORE silent than his usual silent self.

But hey, if they could pull off 9/11 i don't see why they can't do something else.. any bets on a nuclear bomb going off in a city? Perhaps NY?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information