Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 50 grand of Sarah Palin's wadrobe has been "given back", whatever the eff that means

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    non issue, who really cares except the dems. No one I have talked to gives a flip about it.
    Are you going to tell me that if Michelle Obama spent 150 grand on clothes you wouldn't give a flip about it? I have a feeling that you would be one of the first ones to point it out and blast her for it.

Oh and let's not forget the ridiculous amount of money spent by Cindy Mccain on one damn outfit. You actually think these people care about the working class and can identify with them in any way? If you do I think you should head to the nearest de-programming facility so your brain can be purged of all this GOP nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    Are you going to tell me that if Michelle Obama spent 150 grand on clothes you wouldn't give a flip about it? I have a feeling that you would be one of the first ones to point it out and blast her for it.

Oh and let's not forget the ridiculous amount of money spent by Cindy Mccain on one damn outfit. You actually think these people care about the working class and can identify with them in any way? If you do I think you should head to the nearest de-programming facility so your brain can be purged of all this GOP nonsense.
    I havent blasted Michelle Obama, ever, I think she is ok, I think her husband is ok, I dont care how much she or he spend on clothes. I don't care how much any of them spend on clothes. I do have a problem with Obama asking 3 days ago for all of his supporters to donate just $10 more each, when he just raked in $150 million a few weeks go and is spending it like a madman.

I have trust issues with him and think he is hiding some things. There are issues on both sides I don't agree with but for me and my family and the betterment of small businesses everywhere, I am voting for McCain/Palin. I will not be pissed if Obama wins, i will not leave the country, curse and stomp call him names, etc. I will accept it and move on. I am not fanatical unlike those that repeatedly stoop to constant name calling on almost every single thread. And act like their life will be over if their candidate doesn't win. People are flipping out, stressing out, freaking out. What will be will be and we are all going to have to live with it.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

^And what things would he be hiding?

Went there before on here, won't go there again. Been beat up enough on here. Its in past threads.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

^that's he's the anti christ?

Not that thread.
    Rip Mom

so you think he's hiding something, but can't articulate what that is?

that's called unfounded suspicion, probably brought on by other prejudices.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^No, it's called I just listen to all the Bullshit that shovel down my throat at Fox, and I believe it. You know after Mcsimpleton's campaign pushed the 'big black dude' attacked me story, I would be ashamed to admit I was still supporting them. let alone really support and vote for them, but hey..that's my elitist attitude!! I want to know what her exact trust issue, and problem is with Obama.. And at this point if someone said it was because he was black I would applaud them!!

I havent blasted Michelle Obama, ever, I think she is ok, I think her husband is ok, I dont care how much she or he spend on clothes. I don't care how much any of them spend on clothes. I do have a problem with Obama asking 3 days ago for all of his supporters to donate just $10 more each, when he just raked in $150 million a few weeks go and is spending it like a madman.

I have trust issues with him and think he is hiding some things. There are issues on both sides I don't agree with but for me and my family and the betterment of small businesses everywhere, I am voting for McCain/Palin. I will not be pissed if Obama wins, i will not leave the country, curse and stomp call him names, etc. I will accept it and move on. I am not fanatical unlike those that repeatedly stoop to constant name calling on almost every single thread. And act like their life will be over if their candidate doesn't win. People are flipping out, stressing out, freaking out. What will be will be and we are all going to have to live with it.
    First off, where in the devil did you hear that lie at, because O receive emails from them, and trust me they've never asked for a crackhead $10 donation. As far as him and his campaign spending the money like a madman, uh you do know that he was spending that money on tv ads, not fake ass Louis Vuitton purses, and a new wardrobe for his entire damn family. The money went to actual campaign related items....not make-up and such!! I am sorry, but me and mine might have to move to another country if Governor Pretty Woman makes it to the WH!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Oooh.. the muslim wants more money... probably wants to buy bombs and drugs for his terrorist friends. Give me a break. Obama relies on donations from the people. If McCain relied on individual, private supporter contributions you'd hear him groveling for $10,000.

He is saturating us with his ads. That isnt always a postive thing. Some people tune it out or turn it off. I listened at one time but its getting old. Actually they all are.
    You all think we are going to be sooo much better off?
    Besides trust issues and taxes, on Nov. 8th 2004 he himself said (when asked if he would be ready to run in 2008) "When you are applying for a job you have to know what you are doing and he would have to start now to be ready" I don't think he is ready. Biden said that Obama lacked the experience to be president . While standing right next to him!!!
    How does anyone feel about Universal Heathcare for example. How do the Canadians like it? Do tell, there are several here. We have many Canadians coming to Florida to be seen by doctors. It sounds good until you start digging in and looking at what it is really about.
    Rip Mom

cupcake: you have old people from canada RETIRING IN FLORIDA. We call them snowbirds. It's not something new. Secondly, any treatment they get in the US if they are still Canadian citzens, gets billed to the gov and if it's covered by our national and provincial healthcare plans then the gov pays the bill. If it's specialized stuff (and yes, the US has some specialities it does better) and it isnt covered by gov health care, then they foot the bill themselves or have their private insurance do it.

We also get lots of yanks coming up this way for magres stuff and other specialties.. it's not new.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

But what you have is Universal healthcare, correct. The same thing th democrats want to do here. What are your thoughts on it?
    Rip Mom

He is saturating us with his ads. That isnt always a postive thing. Some people tune it out or turn it off. I listened at one time but its getting old. Actually they all are.
    You all think we are going to be sooo much better off?
    Besides trust issues and taxes, on Nov. 8th 2004 he himself said (when asked if he would be ready to run in 2008) "When you are applying for a job you have to know what you are doing and he would have to start now to be ready" I don't think he is ready. Biden said that Obama lacked the experience to be president . While standing right next to him!!!
    How does anyone feel about Universal Heathcare for example. How do the Canadians like it? Do tell, there are several here. We have many Canadians coming to Florida to be seen by doctors. It sounds good until you start digging in and looking at what it is really about.
    Cupcake, you're just repeating what Fox news spewed out. Biden said those things during a primary... I bet you can't name half of the things said on the republican side during their debates.. I'll wait! I know some of them because I actually watched the debates from both parties. Where do you think Obama got the quote about McCain siding with Bush more than 90% of the time, because McCain was proud to mention that little fact A LOT during the primary!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

It's universal to a point! LOL

The national healthcare will pay for a lot, the provincial gets most of the rest, and work pays for most dental and other things.

Frankly, i think it's bloody weird having to go fill out insurance forms just to get stitches or a cast for a broken arm. I've never had to wait for anything, including cardiac care or an MRI.. the MRI i got within a week, and that was considered a long wait. If there's some absurdly long wait for some reason for anything, they try and locate US facilities who can do it faster.

If i need anything, i just walk into a clinic, have them look at me, they give me a prescription or get referred to a more specialized office (ear nose or throat, or sent to a hospital if its serious and you arent already there).. most i have to pay is a 2 dollar medication dispensing fee.

Walk in, walk out. How the hell people are paying 100+ bucks for medication is a fucking alien concept to me. How people are turned away from lifesaving operations is reprehensible. It's barbaric and absurd. How do you live like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    How the hell people are paying 100+ bucks for medication is a fucking alien concept to me. It's barbaric and absurd.
    Damn right!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information