Thread: Amero Coins - Proof That The Dollar is Being Ditched?

Smile Amero Coins - Proof That The Dollar is Being Ditched?

NAU Coins Being
    Designed - See For Yourself
    Proof Our Leaders Are Betraying Us All
    Hal Turner

For months, we've all heard stories about the possibility that the United States, Canada and Mexico would be merged into a new 'sovereign' entity called 'The North American Union'... GOVERNMENTS DENIED IT PUBLICLY AND OTHERS CALLED US "CONSPIRACY NUTS." WE FINALLY HAVE PROOF: THEY ARE PLANNING TO COIN MONEY IN THE EXACT NAME OF THIS NEW ENTITY "The Hal Turner Show" has received images of the new unit of currency they are planning. It is called "the Amero" which will replace the "Dollar" and the "peso" in all three countries once they are merged out of existence!

They are even coining "Ameros" in Collectable precious metals like Silver as the "Proof" coin shown below!!

More details are pending. One thing is absolutely clear: The governments of the USA, Canada & Mexico are engaged in a conspiracy to merge the three countries without the knowledge or consent of "The People." In furtherance of this conspiracy, the government of the United States is intentionally spending the nation into absolute, unrecoverable Bankruptcy with the intention that the monetary system collapses. When the U.S. currency collpases, it will take with it, both the Canadian dollar and Mexican Peso because both countries are so heavily invested in the U.S. dollar through trade with the US. During such a collapse, when hundreds of millions of average citizens face absolute destitution because their currencies have been wiped out, these Conspirators will turn to 'The People" of each nation and say "your only hope is to merge all three countries and make a new start." The thinking is that the populations will rush to embrace the merger and forget all about our individual history, rights and systems. In one fell swoop, the Conspirators will clobber us into absolute despotism and we will be helpless to do anything because our money will have become worthless! While you're gasping for air at this, did you happen to notice the DATES on these coins? 2007 Gee whiz, this plan seems awfully far along. I guess this means the collapse will be this year? Maybe that's why the housing market was allowed to "tank?" Maybe that's why the Stock Markets are dropping hundreds of points per day lately? Maybe this is why oil has increased in price. . . . because the oil nations already know they're going to take a bath on the currency change when they have to exchange "Dollars" they're already holding which will be worth only "pennies" on the "Amero?" Are you starting to grasp why so many things are going wrong lately? Does a lot of it start to make sense when put in the context of wiping out currencies in the name of globalization? It's the jew bankers, folks. Another jew banking scam designed to enrich the few at the utter devastation of the rest! This is betrayal folks! Betrayal by our highest elected officials! Deliberate, intentional despicable deceit! This is EVIL treachery on such a massive scale that the only proper response may be to simply KILL everyone involved. Additional details are starting to come out and more information will be posted as it becomes available!!! Check back often.
    NAU Coins Being Designed - See For Yourself

It's the jew bankers, folks. Another jew banking scam designed to enrich the few at the utter devastation of the rest!
    Oh go fuck yourself.

Did someone miss this little racist tidbit before they posted?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

'Dem damn Jews again! Always trying to end the world. You know they drink the blood of Christians, even that 50 year old jewish substitute teacher I occaisionally chat with. She was just eying my children to suck their blood at passover!

*Tongue removed from cheek with some difficulty*

Do you really believe this tripe?

So does this mean that all the money I keep under my mattress will no longer be good? Ack! I better start spending it!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Zee

Do you really think the Canadians want to join any union with the US? Pfft-
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

There is not enough tinfoil in the world to keep the "evil government rays" out of this guy's head.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I like how a photoshop CGI job qualifies as incontrovertible proof.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I hope them nasty jew bankers fund the fucking anti-christ, who is going to want to brand your left testicle with his 666.

Then you can kiss my Jewish arse.

Until then keep your tinfoil hat on, mate.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Elite Member

I'm not giving up my loonies and toonies for that lame american money!

Amero coin con
    Photos of amero design created by parody coin designer, Daniel Carr(emphasis mine)

By Daniel Taylor
    Pictures of the supposedly designed and coined "Amero" have been making their rounds on the internet lately, causing a stir among those aware of real proposals for a common currency between the United States, Canada, and Mexico. It seems as though certain individuals have picked up on this design and propagated the idea that it is a legitimate and official design of the Amero currency to be distributed en masse. Further research reveals that the design comes from a known parody coin designer named Daniel Carr, and is a collectable, fantasy pattern.
    Pictures of the coin can be seen on his website by clicking here. According to the website, the coin is to be a "private-issue fantasy pattern."
    "These private-issue fantasy pattern coins will be struck as an annual series (until such time as it is no longer legal to do so), starting in the latter part of 2007.
    Some pieces are available for immediate delivery (see below). Others are currently offered at a pre-issue discount (see below). Prices are subject to change. The delivery date of pre-sale items is expected to be completed by early October, 2007.
    Final mintages will be determined by sales. The 2007 issues will be available for order until no later than December 31, 2007, and none will ever be minted or available after that."
    Carr is responsible for creating "amusing parody designs" of coins such as the Sacagawea Dollar. As the coin collecting insider website states,
    "Coin designer Daniel Carr may be known as the designer of the Rhode Island and New York Statehood Quarters, but he is perhaps best known for a number of amusing parody designs he has come up with over the years. He is the genius behind the New York – Defiant Finger Tower and California – FEMA’s Big One coins.
    Carr has been quite prolific in his coin designs over recent years. He has even developed software for the design of tokens, medals, and coins. In one of his recent stunts, Carr applied edge lettering on a Sacagawea Dollar that reads DARWIN RULES and posted it on the Internet. While of course the joke was appreciated by coin enthusiasts everywhere, a more somber note was sounded by the coin collecting community when the realization set in that it isn’t so hard to make fake double edge lettering on coins."
    Amero coin con

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

well,I can't say how true it is,but smthing is going on b/w the 3 govts which we all have no idea of.
    And Dollar being ditched looks like a probability for sure !!

Interesting this was discussed on CNBC

YouTube - The Amero - North American Currency

Thread Information