Thread: White House spokesbitch Tony Snow abandoning the good ship BUSHTARD

Thumbs up White House spokesbitch Tony Snow abandoning the good ship BUSHTARD

After the recent resignation of Karl Rove, media outlets speculated on what the rest of President Bush’s term will look like without “the Architect.” The President is “fighting lame duck status,” reported the AP. In response, White House Press Secretary Tony Snow shot back: “As the president has said many times, he’s going to sprint to the tape.”

But even Tony Snow doesn’t want to be around for that sprint. In an interview with the conservative Hugh Hewitt show, Snow signaled that he will not stay until the end of the term. He also mentioned that there are “probably a couple” of other high-level resignations “coming up in the next month or so.”

HEWITT: Are there any other resignations upcoming, Tony Snow?

SNOW: I think that probably…as Josh said the other day, he thinks there are probably a couple coming up in the next month or so. […]

HEWITT: Your intention to go the distance, Tony Snow?

SNOW: No, I’m not going to be…I’ve already made it clear I’m not going to be able to go the distance, but that’s primarily for financial reasons. I’ve told people when my money runs out, then I’ve got to go.

----

Snow’s upcoming departure makes him one of a bevy of top administration officials who, since November, have left their posts.

Think Progress » Tony Snow Signals His Resignation, Plus ‘A Couple’ More ‘Coming Up In The Next Month’
    Another one bites the dust..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Well, Tony can claim 'medical' reasons for leaving. He looks like shit...I actually started to feel sorry for him.

HEWITT: Your intention to go the distance, Tony Snow?

SNOW: No, I’m not going to be…I’ve already made it clear I’m not going to be able to go the distance, but that’s primarily for financial reasons. I’ve told people when my money runs out, then I’ve got to go.
    He's saying he doesn't make enough? What exactly does the WH spokesman make?

They're rats abandoning the sinking ship, and leaving their cowardly leader behind.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Well dear Goebbels, i mean tony snow DOES have cancer.

It's probably the Dark Side of the Force eating away at him. That's what happens you know.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    He's saying he doesn't make enough? What exactly does the WH spokesman make?

They're rats abandoning the sinking ship, and leaving their cowardly leader behind.
    And didn't he KNOW what he would be making when he left FOX NEWS for this position? I mean, that is just stupid. He's an idiot if this is the case.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

who's really that suprised! Bush is a poison thats killing everyone and everything around him!

DIE CHENEY DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Well, Tony can claim 'medical' reasons for leaving. He looks like shit...I actually started to feel sorry for him.
    I never felt sorry for him. I hope that cancer he has eats him alive til the day he dies. Every person in the Bush administration is going to die horribly due to their actions that have caused many people pain and suffering. No sympathy on my end for any of them...

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Mr. A. tell us how you really feel.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Thread Information