Thread: The Iraq oil laws give us their oil...at gunpoint

Default The Iraq oil laws give us their oil...at gunpoint

We have killed their people, now we are raping their resources. Gee..why didn't you hear this on the News? Well you are hearing it now.

If people believe that the Iraq Oil Laws are benign laws that make the Iraqi people "Share their oil with each other, you have been drinking Kool-Aid. The Iraqi Oil Laws are designed to give the Major Oil Companies of the West up to 75% of the oil extracted from Iraqi land. This oil will not be paid for, it will go into the pockets of the oil companies. This is called RAPE. The Western nations are raping Iraq in full view of the rest of the world. The head gang-banger that is leading this RAPE of Iraq is George W. Bush AKA "W" or "DUBYA". His second in command is is henchman known as Richard Cheney AKA "Chickenhawk".

Both are involved in pulling a train on the only resource that the Iraqi people have unless you can call rug weaving a natural resource. The American people are footing the bill for this theft of Iraqi oil from the people of Iraq that will ultimately end up in the coffers of the large oil Companies like Royal Dutch Shell, British Petroleum, EXXON/Mobil and others. This oil could have been bought with all of the money that we have spent killing Iraqi's for their oil. Now we are going to pay for it twice. Once for getting Big Oil into Iraq, and again at the pump. The oil companies should have paid for this war. They are the ones that will reap the profits!

This means that we people of the United States have been raped by Bush,Cheney and the oil companies, and the American people just go along and fill up their vehicles, blissfully unaware that we have been raped and robbed without even knowing about it! The Mainstream News Media, your Charlie Gibson's and your Wolf Blitzer's and your Bill O'Riellys and your Katie Kouric's forgot to tell you about all of this. Chris Matthews "Hardball" seems like wet toilet paper when he can't even tell the American people the truth about this Iraqi Oil Law. Bob Schieffer can't interview anyone that will tell us the truth. Where is Glenn Beck on this, ranting about left wingers while he's being spread eagled and raped? You have to admit folks, that there isn't an honest newsman out there except for maybe Keith Olbermann, and I don't even know if he has mentioned it,

This is a national disgrace and we should all be ashamed of our country for allowing this to happen. Are we a nation of pirates? Are we Organized Crime? Where is Hillary Clinton or John McCain AKA "The Rebel" on this? The only people that are mentioning this are Mike Gravel and Dennis Kucinich. Where is that "principled young black man" when we are raping the people of Iraq? See, we not only kill these people, we take everything that they have. Makes you feel good about being an American don't it?

Say Something! Don't just sit there with your thumb up your ass while I'm telling you this! Challenge me! Tell me I'm wrong! Can you live with this? I can't. E-mail this article to every Congressman and Senator State and Federal, but please, do something. Bush is no better than Hitler.

http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/lin...p?linkid=38743

Most people here already know this, but it certainly deserves repeating.

*shakes his head in amazement that anybody did NOT see this coming.*

I said it in 2003: it's about OIL.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

LOL! When my first fiance went to war in 1990 I said it was about the oil.... no-one listened to me either!
    Free Charmed.

The first one was totally about oil.. even more obviously than this one. I mean, Kuwait? Who had even heard of the place? lol
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I didn't expect that from you, being Canadian... it's just americans that normally say that stuff!

We have a brand of oil called Q8 - so we had! Plus one of my friend's at college his mum worked there.... oh.... I've just realised... he probably went there too.... that'd be 1989... no wonder I haven't heard from him...
    Free Charmed.

Silver Member

I saw it as soon as the planes hit the twin towers. But, the problem is that you can send it to 100 Americans, and 98 will roll their eyes and the other 2 will understand but not do anything about it cause' "it's not about them." Sigh. Americans should be ashamed of themselves, we are just as corrupt with power as the politicians. Because we have so much, to hell with how we got it.

I also think that America has been very fortunate in that they haven't had a war on their soil in living memory until this...
    (n.b. it's not a dig, just an observation)

I also think that if they had, they might have stopped sending funds to the IRA to blow people up (even if the Brits were historically at fault).
    It might also have changed their views on invading other countries & that their allies get to take the consequences that the US doesn't have to suffer.
    (yes, this IS a dig!)
    Free Charmed.

Silver Member

We're spoiled. We have an abundance of resources available to us and expect to retain a certain level of existance. Most Americans could care less about how we come about it, we just expect it, we demand it. It should be a cautionary tale, all great civilizations collapsed because of this indulgence and rape of resources. We too are headed down that road, because we see ourselves as invincible.

.. but some of you are very nice..... (I have to add that & I enjoyed the time I lived in S. CA!)
    Free Charmed.

Silver Member

Yes, I am American, I swear. I bash my own people cause' I liken it to family. You see them do things they shouldn't and they can frustrate the hell out of you, but at the end of the day you love them because they are family. I just wish we would wake up, take back our government and divert those oil resources/profits to people who truly need them in this country and in the world. I can dream, no?

OR, alternatively, not profit off oil at all

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky32 View Post
    We're spoiled. We have an abundance of resources available to us and expect to retain a certain level of existance. Most Americans could care less about how we come about it, we just expect it, we demand it. It should be a cautionary tale, all great civilizations collapsed because of this indulgence and rape of resources. We too are headed down that road, because we see ourselves as invincible.
    That's very true. Kinda like how no one wants to see what goes on in the slaughterhouses but wants to eat the meat. (I'm including myself in that category.) And that old adage is true: if there's one thing we can learn from history, it's that it repeats itself.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Thread Information