Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Scientist: Twin Towers collapse was controlled demolition using Thermite

Question Scientist: Twin Towers collapse was controlled demolition using Thermite

Professor Steven Jones presented brand new and compelling evidence for the controlled demolition of the twin towers and WTC 7 recently, but the 9/11 debunkers and the corporate media are loathe to tackle it because it represents a slam dunk on proving the collapse of the buildings was a deliberate act of arson.

During a talk at the Rebuilding America's Senses event at the University of Texas last month, Jones laid out facts about steel samples recovered from the WTC site that Popular Mechanics dare not even attempt to debate. Debunkers are scared to even get near this information because the science behind it fundamentally contradicts the official story of what happened on 9/11.

Jones detailed his lab experiments in which he attempted to replicate NIST's conclusion that the lava like orange material flowing out of the south tower is aluminum from Flight 175, the plane that hit the building. Jones clearly documents the fact that liquid aluminum is silver and not orange as is seen in the video of the south tower, therefore the material cannot be aluminum. Jones then explains that the material is in fact a compound that can cut through steel like a hot knife through butter, thermite with sulphur added to make thermate.

The crux of the fresh evidence revolves around newly uncovered globules or spheres that were discovered at the WTC site that Professor Jones was able to obtain and run a electron microscope analysis on.

The spheres contained iron and aluminum, which would be expected in any steel sample, but also sulphur which is a by-product of a thermate reaction.

So having moved from a hypothesis that thermate was used to bring down the towers from using video footage and debunking the aluminum explanation of NIST, Jones now has empirical scientific proof, undertaken under laboratory conditions, that thermate was indeed used as an artificial explosive at the World Trade Center.

It has now been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the collapse of the twin towers and WTC 7 was an act of deliberate arson and not as a result of fires from crashing planes.

Jones' evidence offers no other conclusion that insiders planted thermite devices within the buildings to literally pulverize the supporting columns and cause the collapse of the towers and also WTC 7. Debunkers have uniformly failed to address the existence of thermite and also molten metal at the ground zero site because they cannot dismiss the scientific proof, and are forced to resort to ad hominem insults and smears.

We are issuing a challenge to Popular Mechanics to rebut Professor Jones' analysis of the sphere samples and the clear evidence of thermate at the World Trade Center. Address the focused scientific proof without resorting to ad hominem attacks or straying off topic.

We don't expect the progenitors of yellow journalism to have any answers for what constitutes the smoking gun of controlled demolition

9/11 Debunkers Hide From Slam Dunk Evidence Of Controlled Demolition
    eeeeenteresting
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Did the arson investigator consider tons of airplne fuel?? What a crock!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I don't know, we studied the engineering and architecture of the WTC when I was in college and it does raise some flags so I don't think what they are saying here is impossible.

But after years of debate I know that I nor anyone else will know what the real truth is so what's done is done, the building is gone as are the people that perished.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Did the arson investigator consider tons of airplne fuel?? What a crock!
    Airplane fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel girders.. aluminum struts, yes. Steel, no.

Also, airline fuel burns would leave a specific chemical trace, residue from the reaction. Thermite reacts hot enough to melt through most things, armor included and also leaves specific residue behind.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Silver Member

This WTC7 conspiracy is ridiculous. Do they really think that with all that was going on that day that someone would bother to demolish a building that was already heavily damaged and on fire in order to. . .what? I've never even heard a motivation behind this so-called conspiracy. I sure it's supposed to be some sort of neferious government cover-up. How damn cynical and tinhat-wearing do you have to be to believe that was anyone's top priority that day?

I came across this site recently which does a good job of debunking the conspiracy theories.
    Debunking 911 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition Homepage

Quote Originally Posted by purewine View Post
    This WTC7 conspiracy is ridiculous.
    So was the bay of pigs invasion, the gulf of tonkin incident that started vietnam (arranged by Bush's buddies Wolfowitz and cheney)..

Do they really think that with all that was going on that day that someone would bother to demolish a building that was already heavily damaged and on fire in order to. . .what?
    Um, ever consider that this was planned in advance and the charges planted beforehand?

Let's see: so far, about 4 of the supposed hijackers have been found ALIVE in other countries... an almsot inconceivable number of coincidences had to happen for this to take place.. entire airforce wings were gounded or sent on training missions AWAY from ground zero.. Condi told her sister not to fly on 9/11... building 7 pancaked into the ground after suffering scant damage.. Giuliani thought it was so secure he would locate his anti-terror headquarters in it.. On and on and on it goes..

In order to what? Hello? Bush was a Preznit without a cause.. he was flagging in the polls, was going nowhere, and had corporate buddies to enrich, not least of which is Cheney (former head of Halliburton) and Condomzkeeza (big oil chick). Oil reserves, political control, power.

I've never even heard a motivation behind this so-called conspiracy.
    Let's see what's happened since 9/11: Rich got icher, US is in control of 2nd largest oil reserves on the planet, civil rights and opposition down the tubes, illegal spying, torture... it's all about money and control.

I sure it's supposed to be some sort of neferious government cover-up. How damn cynical and tinhat-wearing do you have to be to believe that was anyone's top priority that day?
    How ignorant of history do you have to be to NOT know this has been a goal for the last, oh, 40 years?

I came across this site recently which does a good job of debunking the conspiracy theories.
    Debunking 911 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition Homepage
    LOL right.. like the Popular Mechanic's spread they did attempting to debunk everything and getting it all wrong.. not tomention PM is owned by a neocon thinktank umbrella group

At this point my mind is very open, anything was possible.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Grim... have i ever told you how great you are?

If not I am now!!

Thank you for explaining and putting this out there.

Silver Member

I totally believe it, Grimmlok. What I CAN'T believe is how naive the American people are.

SVZ

I just like reading what the armchair physicists have to say

OH LORD,
    Please let Canada do something really stupid or have a horrible sex scandal involving the prime minster, a goat and 2 hookers in downtown Vancouver at high noon.
    That will get Grimm off our ass.
    your faithful servant,
    McJag
    AMEN
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

OH LORD,
    Please let Canada do something really stupid or have a horrible sex scandal involving the prime minster, a goat and 2 hookers in downtown Vancouver at high noon.
    your faithful servant,
    McJag
    AMEN

Off who's ass? Are you the government?

OH LORD,
    your faithful servant,
    McJag
    AMEN

You americans, always thinking your population is synonymous with your government... *tsk tsk*

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Off who's ass? Are you the government?
    Lord-
    let me clarify: my reference to "prime minister" was not enough.
    Just keep him busy with choruses of "Blame Canada" and help him to understand that my country tis of thee, and while it could use some shaping up, that crazy bastard won't move down here even though we offered him a horse & 6 shooter if he would just not use over 2 syllables. Then he might understand "we the people" includes me, even though you cannot hold me responsible, because You know how I voted,Lord.
    But I digress. If You would just make Canada more scandalous these tiffs would not occur. Even though they are fun.
    Amen

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information