Thread: FOX news douche and Presidential spokesbitch Tony Snow has cancer. Darn.

Exclamation FOX news douche and Presidential spokesbitch Tony Snow has cancer. Darn.

Just saw on CNN that a growth remvoed from his abdomen is cancerous and has spread to his liver.. can't say that I'm too broken up about it, given his choice to side with the devil and lie for him.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Grimm. This pettiness will not help any of your causes. Please stop.
    Show some of that compassion that you demand. This is not worthy of you.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I have no compassion, again, for those that willingly ally themselves with such a reprehensible, murdurous group of people. Not one whit.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

GRIMM! You might consider their families who are blameless except for being related.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Yeah, and what snakewoman would marry him and not be equally terrible.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Presidential spokesman Tony Snow's surgery to remove a small growth showed that his cancer has returned and spread to his liver, the White House said Tuesday.

President Bush, making a brief statement to reporters in the Rose Garden, struck an optimistic tone that echoed how aides said Snow was feeling. Bush said he looked forward to the day when Snow returns to the White House.

"His attitide is one that he is not going to let this whip him," Bush said. "My attitude is that we need to pray for him."

Snow, 51, had his entire colon removed in 2005 and underwent six months of chemotherapy after being diagnosed with colon cancer. A small growth was discovered last year in his lower right pelvic area, and after months of monitoring, tests now show that it has grown slightly. It was removed Monday.

Doctors determined that it was cancerous, and found during the surgery, which was exploratory, that his cancer had metastasized, or spread, to his liver, White House spokeswoman Dana Perino said.

She said Snow is comfortable and feeling fine after his surgery and has pledged to aggressively fight the disease with an as-yet-to-be-determined chemotherapy treatment course. He will be in the hospital recovering from the surgery, a major procedure, for about a week.

"He said he's going to beat it again," Perino said in an emotional morning briefing with White House reporters. "When I talked to him, he was in very good spirits."

Snow spoke with President Bush early Tuesday to deliver the news.

"It is hard news for us," Perino said. "President and Mrs. Bush and the whole White House team has him in our prayers."

Blood tests and a PET imaging scan had come back negative for cancer. Snow had announced Friday that he had opted to have the growth removed "out an aggressive sense of caution."

It is unclear if or when Snow will return to his duties. Perino, the White House's deputy press secretary, is leading the news briefings in his absence. She said she talked with him Tuesday morning and "he was helping me with talking points," said Perino, who broke into tears when she announced Snow's condition.

Perino said Snow also gave her some instructions to pass on to reporters: "Tell them not to bug me." He also thanked reporters and others for the outpouring of good wishes he has received.

Snow and his wife, Jill, have three young children.

CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News
    meh.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I have no compassion, again, for those that willingly ally themselves with such a reprehensible, murdurous group of people. Not one whit.

You know what bothers me about that statement? That those very words could just as easily be coming out of the mouth of a super hard core right wing religious zealot who emphatically states that he has no compassion for those fags and queers who are dying of AIDS but deserve it for being on the wrong side of God's law, or those sinning whores who are suffering from a botched abortion but deserve no compassion because they were being punished for trying to kill their baby......you fill in the blank.

Right, except that 'God's law' is not grounded in reality, whereas CHOOSING to side with a KNOWN group of murderous, treasonous thugs for personal gain IS.

I'm not talking religious prattle, I'm talking cold hard coffins covered in cash.

These 'people' (and I use the term advisedly) have not shown one iota of concern or compassion for millions, and who politicize death and war as if it were a game of chess.

On what planet are they deserving of even the slightest bit of empathy?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah and Bush gets away scottfree..

Hit By Ban Bus!

Nah, the dwarves will take care of him.

His wife also works for Bush. That was a big point in the documentary Outfoxed -- that Snow got one of the very few media interviews Bush has given, his wife works for Bush and Snow, who works for Fox, didn't see that as a conflict of interest. At any other media outlet, even the mere hint of something like that would be disallowed. But it's business as usual at Fox "news."

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Right, except that 'God's law' is not grounded in reality, whereas CHOOSING to side with a KNOWN group of murderous, treasonous thugs for personal gain IS.

I'm not talking religious prattle, I'm talking cold hard coffins covered in cash.

These 'people' (and I use the term advisedly) have not shown one iota of concern or compassion for millions, and who politicize death and war as if it were a game of chess.

On what planet are they deserving of even the slightest bit of empathy?
    On Jesus' planet.

I'm sorry for anyone who has cancer, but I have no respect for anyone in the Bush junta. Talk about selling your soul to the devil!

Quote Originally Posted by ScooBeth View Post
    On Jesus' planet.
    Yeah, I don't see his name on it.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah it is hard to have compassion for a murderer and his cronies.

Thread Information