Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ann Coulter repeats 'faggot' comment, then applauds murdering doctors

Cool Ann Coulter repeats 'faggot' comment, then applauds murdering doctors

She did this the day AFTER she attacked Edwards. She already knew what she did, and she did it again knowing full well the scandal it was already causing. From Politico.com:

On the heels of her well publicized John Edwards quip—that both seem to be taking advantage of, there’s more Ann Coulter shock-and-awe. At a conference in Ft. Lauderdale over the weekend at the Center for Reclaiming America, which is connected to TV preacher James Kennedy’s Coral Ridge Ministries, Coulter reiterated her John Edwards description, and, according to Americans United for Separation of Church and State, said the following:

Earlier in her remarks, Coulter noted that seven doctors and clinic personnel had been killed, saying, "Those few abortionists were shot, or, depending on your point of view, had a procedure with a rifle performed on them. I'm not justifying it, but I do understand how it happened....The number of deaths attributed to Roe v. Wade - about 40 million aborted babies and seven abortion clinic workers; 40 million to seven is also a pretty good measure of how the political debate is going."

A birdie on the scene told us that after the f-word remark about Johnny Boy, the hundreds of conservatives who filled the church to the brim, gasped in shock. Moments later, she bid her adieu.

More from Americans United for the Separation of Church and State:

Answering an audience question during the Fort Lauderdale event, Coulter said, “I spoke at C-PAC yesterday, and I [took questions] about Obama and Hillary and Gore and global warming, and I said I was going to also have a few remarks about the other Democratic presidential candidate, John Edwards, but apparently you have to go to rehab if you use the word ‘faggot.’”

www.americablog.com
    Gee, i guess she hasn't had enough corporate sponsors dropping her like the piece of dogshit she is.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

It doesn't matter how big of a hole you dig yourself into, mAnn, we're still gonna see that adam's apple and that you're a nasty, illogical, ignorant cunt.

Don't forget she plagiarized her books, too.

Gold Member

The thing that annoys me is that she thinks there is something wrong with being gay.

It is a shame that people think being gay means you are unfit to be president.

In Australia I would rather have a gay or lesbian Prime Minister that a right wing Christian zealot that tries to ban the anti abortion drug RU486.

Why does anyone take her seriously? I would hope that all decent Republicans are hanging their head in shame that she is speaking for them.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze
    Don't forget she plagiarized her books, too.
    And may have feloniously voted in the wrong precinct.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

YouTube - Henry Rollins: A Love Letter To Ann Coulter

This is kinda funny but I especially love the idea of Ann Coulter loofahing Barbra Streisand's stretchmarks.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Cant stand this cunt, but on the subject of abortion; its good to have a pill when pregnancy was a result of rape, but i dont agree with it for any other reasons. If a woman gets pregnant and its unwanted its obviously because the woman wasn't careful- in this day and age there are contraceptives and knowledge on how not to get pregnant, galore. And the reason i'm opposed to a pill is because it sounds so simple and easy; it means any girl can sleep around all she wants without taking precautions and if she happens to get pregnant, no worries, just take the pill and it'll be gone. Since some girls are too scared to even get a shot, the idea of an abortion and how its performed puts enough fear into them to use protection and not be careless.

I know people will disagree with me, but when you've been around stupid girls in your life who at 18 years old BRAGGED about having an abortion, and just went right back to being a slut and not wearing protection because 'i forgot' or 'hehe we just didn't have any to use, hehe' you might feel the same way I do. Plus i do believe its a human life (some people say 'its not alive' which is load of bullshit, but anyway) and i dont think its ok to kill it just because you were irresponsible. I dont agree with abortion, there i said it.

BUT, Rape is a different story, if the pill was only available for that, well thats different. I wouldnt want to have my rapists baby either.

Personally, I am grateful for Ann Coulter, and I enjoy her commentary. I hope she's around for a long time to come.

Sometimes comparison is the most profound and effective mechanism for illustrating concepts. It's helpful in day-to-day living to have such a flawless example of evil.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    It doesn't matter how big of a hole you dig yourself into, mAnn, we're still gonna see that adam's apple and that you're a nasty, illogical, ignorant cunt.
    Agreed. She won't stop talking shit though, she's gotta rasie up the bucks to go to Thailand and get that castration.

Well I think she is hot, I want to plow her like a freshly dug field.

And then theres the mystery involved, it'll be like Christmas

I think I puked a little bit in my mouf

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    I know people will disagree with me, but when you've been around stupid girls in your life who at 18 years old BRAGGED about having an abortion, and just went right back to being a slut and not wearing protection because 'i forgot' or 'hehe we just didn't have any to use, hehe' you might feel the same way I do. Plus i do believe its a human life (some people say 'its not alive' which is load of bullshit, but anyway) and i dont think its ok to kill it just because you were irresponsible. I dont agree with abortion, there i said it.
    well if they're that stupid in the first place, does it make sense to 'punish' them by forcing them to stay pregnant and be mothers? you'll just be punishing the kid because, frankly, i'd rather morons like this abort than bring more children into the world with parents that don't know how to raise them. and at 6 billion and counting, it's not like we're running out of humans.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Who the fuck would want her speaking at any respectable event??

She is srsly batshit crazy.

OCK

Earlier in her remarks, Coulter noted that seven doctors and clinic personnel had been killed, saying, "Those few abortionists were shot, or, depending on your point of view, had a procedure with a rifle performed on them. I'm not justifying it, but I do understand how it happened....The number of deaths attributed to Roe v. Wade - about 40 million aborted babies and seven abortion clinic workers; 40 million to seven is also a pretty good measure of how the political debate is going."
    I HATE when crazy pro-lifers justify killing people who work in abortion clinics (and yes I know that not all pro-lifers are crazy). So it's ok to kill someone as long as they aren't a fetus? If you're pro-life you should be against killing period.

Grim, I did read that a few sponsors on her website asked to be removed. They said they did not want to be associated with her, and by the way, nobody had told them they were "sponsors" on her website anyway.

Lo, I do agree Mann is an excellent example of lip-smacking, snickering evil. My mom used to say that it's corny to laugh at your own jokes, and it's obvious no one appreciates Mann's "humor" more than Mann does. Unfortunately, some Cro-Magnons in the good ole US of A think Mann's funny, too, and I can just hear them chortling, "Bitch tells it like is!" down at the truckstop. I would be very satisfied if she was exiled to Elba and was never heard from again, but I doubt this will happen. She could be in the remotest galaxy and she'd still be transmitting her poisonous commentary via satellite. Why? Because she thinks she's so damn funny, and wants everyone to enjoy the questionable privilege of being privy to her humor. Also, like O.J. Simpson, she seems blissfully unaware that of her own offensiveness.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

The sad thing to me is that so many otherwise nice, earnest Christians have alligned themselves with this hellish font of evil known as Mann Coulter. Mann would definately make Jesus cry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information