Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: George Will refers to Ann Coulter as 'him'

Default George Will refers to Ann Coulter as 'him'

In this fabulous clip on YouTube when George Will was on ThisWeek with George Stephanopoulos. YouTube - Ann Coulter - Less Said About Him(?), The Better

We had our suspicions but now we know it's true. Ann Coulter is a dude.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

This is very cool. George F.ing. Will! I love it.

It's pretty sad when like many repubs are denouncing ann the man. Bet she doesn't think she's quite the (t)wit anymore huh?

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I think Shim would be a better pronoun for (M)Ann.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    It's pretty sad when like many repubs are denouncing ann the man. Bet she doesn't think she's quite the (t)wit anymore huh?
    The only way that the smirk on Ann Coulter's mouth will quit is when she's dead in this plane of existence AND her mouth is taped on the other side.

Keith Olbermann phoned in his Worse Person in the World on Countdown last night. He's on vacation and had to call it in because it was Ann Coulter He basically called her Man Coulter! He's the best...and my future husband!

hah!

NEW YORK At least one newspaper has canceled Ann Coulter's column after she implied that Democratic politician John Edwards is a "faggot."

The daily Lancaster (Pa.) New Era, in a note to readers, said it "halted publication of Ann Coulter's syndicated column following her crude characterization of presidential candidate John Edwards as a homosexual at a public appearance on Friday. Coulter's use of name-calling, sarcasm, and overstatement in her columns too often detracts from the arguments she seeks to make. ...

"Lancaster County residents of whatever political view -- conservative, moderate, or liberal -- deserve intelligent discussion of issues. Ann Coulter no longer provides that."

New Era Editor Ernie Schreiber expanded on those comments when reached early this afternoon. He told E&P that Coulter "was hurting our credibility. Our community is largely conservative and Republican. They expect insightful discussion of issues. Ann Coulter wasn't giving us that. We have lots of conservative columnists who do -- Cal Thomas, Jonah Goldberg, Robert Novak, Michelle Malkin, among others."

Schreiber said of Coulter: "I can't defend her antics, and I don't want the New Era associated with them."

The editor added: "My primary objection to Coulter's antics are that they distract attention from the issues that are important -- the war in Iraq, immigration policy, spending policy, health care. Her schoolyard taunt of John Edwards is just so irrelevant to American life. I resent having to spend a moment dealing with it."

When asked about reader response so far, Schreiber said 16 people who contacted the New Era agree with the paper's decision and 12 oppose it. "One promised to cancel," he reported. "But even those who objected were polite, which makes my point. Readers want rational discussion, not name-calling."

Schreiber doesn't yet know who might replace Coulter in the New Era. "I've told a number of folks who e-mailed me in support of Coulter that I'd welcome their recommendations," he said. "But we're not at a loss for conservative columnists. There are lots of good ones out there."

In other fallout, several advertisers -- including Verizon -- withdrew ads from Coulter's Web site on Monday. "Per our policy, the networked Web site ad purchases are supposed to be stripped of certain kinds of Web sites," said a Verizon spokesperson. "This one could be considered an extreme political Web site, should be off the list, and now it is off the list."

Universal Press Syndicate distributes Coulter to about 100 newspapers. The syndicate declined to comment to E&P yesterday on Coulter's slur, saying she hadn't made it in her newspaper column.

Coulter's exact words Friday, when speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference, were: "I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot,' so I -- so kind of an impasse, can't really talk about Edwards."

Audience members at the conference appeared stunned, but then many laughed and applauded Coulter's homophobic slur.

The controversial Universal columnist followed her "faggot" reference with a statement on her Web site saying Edwards campaign manager David Bonior -- a former Congressman -- "is fronting for Arab terrorists."

Last night on Fox News Coulter said the F-word was merely a "schoolyard taunt. ... It isn't offensive to gays. It has nothing to do with gays."
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Oh No! Not the Lancaster, Pennsylvania New Era!!! lol

But this: Last night on Fox News Coulter said the F-word was merely a "schoolyard taunt. ... It isn't offensive to gays. It has nothing to do with gays." is chock full of the dumb.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well seeing as how Ann Coulter used to be a man, and probably has sex with men, I classify this stunt as self-loathing. And she got paid for it, in cash and up the butt. Or did they make her a vagina during the op?

they transplanted her vagina onto her face, so now's she's just a gigantic c*nt.

Hit By Ban Bus!

LOL that much is true. Ed Schultz said something just now I agree with, that the Repubs engineered this so they could genteel-ly distance themselves from Coulter, which they knew they'd end up doing sooner or later - sooner of course knowing "her". She really turns my stomach. The last time I saw "her" on TV was on Donny Deutsch a while back. She tries to be so coquettish. It's truly nauseating.

Coquettish???? Ann Coulter? With that face, that Adam's apple and those hands!! Ha! That's like Paris Hilton trying not to have a scabby cooze!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh you should see her. She crosses her legs just so and tucks them to the side... all while cocking her head to one side and smiling that big knowing smile like she's so sweet and hot. Holy crap it's enough to make you want to shoot yourself and put yourself out of your misery for even looking at her for longer than 30 seconds. Talk about being possessed by demons.

I would want to throw up. She is a vile thing....and really, with no jealously at all folks, I'm here to tell ya...She is one ugly Himshe.

BWAH! Slipped that one in there nice!

ITA. She was on Jay Leno once, with a mini skirt so short she probably had to tuck the shenis down and tape it to her ass. And of course on that show, they have the camera right in front of the guest's chair, so at any minute her dick could have flopped out at all of America.

Sexy it wasn't!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information