Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: 349,000 illegal immigrants deported in 2008

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I want to see some backup on the stats being quoted here. I've been reading some articles that specifically refute some of what is being said on here, including a report from the CIS.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Here you go Butt... Texas Department of Public Safety - Crime in Texas Reports ummmm I'm checking it out now just in regards to crime in Texas. Hmmmmmm

Persons Arrested (sorry if my formatting is retarded - these are murder stats in 2007)
    When compared to 2006 statistics, the number of
    persons arrested for the crime of murder in Texas
    increased 4.4 percent. Of the persons arrested for
    murder, 89 percent were male; 4 percent were
    age 16 and under, 64 percent were White and 36
    percent were Black; 63 percent were not Hispanic; and 37 percent were Hispanic.

Persons Arrested - Rape
    When compared with 2006, the number of persons
    arrested for forcible rape decreased 6.8 percent
    to 2,103. Of the forcible rape arrestees in
    2007, 12 percent were juveniles (16 and under)
    and the remainder were adults; 99 percent were
    male; 74 percent were White, and 26 percent
    were Black; 63 percent were not Hispanic and 37
    percent were Hispanic. The 20 to 24 age group
    had the highest number of arrests. Because, by
    definition, the crime of rape is limited to the carnal
    knowledge of a female by a male, the overwhelming
    majority of persons arrested for this
    crime are male. The small number of females
    arrested for rape, 11 persons in 2007, are generally
    arrested as accomplices.

KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

really nana, cuz those i know who pay those taxes don't get it back. thats just my own personal experience though. and yes I concur, fuck Mexico! Our govt. needs to be harsher with their govt. full of corruption and extreme cronism/nepitism/all that other bullshit. disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by nana55 View Post
    Also people seem to forget even those illegals who are "paying taxes" make so little they get it all back after they file. 12 million illegals! That doesn't count all the legal immigrants we have. There are a lot of people here from different countries. Wonderful! Try being French like my husband, (I got a Frenchie too Deaddwarf) who got NO HELP in school, had a job when he arrived, took night school to learn English and ended up opening his own business. This is why the Asians are picked on so much, they try to improve themselves immediately. Hispanics are often content to remain in the shadows doing the jobs no one else will do for so little. You may think that is noble, but I think it is self defeating. We need immigrants who want to live the American dream, not just "make a living" and send the extra back to Mexico. We need to make Mexico take care of their own. I'd rather send money to Mexico than Iraq. I would do what I have to do also to help my family including smuggling them over the border, but once that is done, I would do everything I could to improve my life here.
    Illegals who manage to find a way to file taxes actually make money from doing so, in cases.

I was a part of a group who offered free tax preparation in a metro area. While most illegals were caught trying to file, some managed to slip through the cracks. They were getting refunds in the thousands, thanks to HOH and claiming every person in the neighborhood as a dependent, far exceeding the taxes which had been deducted by the employers. So, what did they pay? The US paid them. Many of us were disgusted.

They are their home countries' problems. Not ours. It is insulting to immigrants of the past who came here, struggled to learn what they needed to to better themselves, then apply those lessons. They come here, live on the fringes, and take what they can get with the least amount of effort. If they work for a quarter per month and live under freeways, so?

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Look, fuck Mexico. Are we supposed to just absorb 80% of their country? You can make references to the history of America all you want, but the reality is that this particular population is hurting us more than helping us RIGHT NOW. The supply of cheap workers doesn't begin to make up for the strain on the health care system, the lack of tax revenue, and the outflow of money from workers here to a foreign economy. There is also a serious problem with violent sex offenders.....68% of rape/murder capital cases I dealt with over the last 5 years in Texas involved illegal aliens. Whereas the % of illegal aliens is something like 7%. Make of that what you will, but that is the data.
    Damn straight.

Didn't we at one time want more of Mexico?

but the reality is that this particular population is hurting us more than helping us RIGHT NOW.
    lol, do you have facts to support this broad statement and sources for said facts?!

She does, in her original post.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I saw on the news this week that illegal immigration into the border states is down 42% this year from two years ago. And so far, 8 out of every 1,000 Mexicans have left Mexico this year.

They said it due to our economy and the fact that border states (except CA) have increased their border's security.

Eastern California is where the majority of illegal immigrants are choosing to come into the US because the ineffective border security there. California isn't seeing a huge decrease in illegal immigration compared to the other border states.

*going Back FOR SOURCES* La La La

hey dead dwarf i saw that news footage too and they show them working their fucking asses off in the fields picking fruit super fast with their backs bent over all day working working working hard labour type of work and i just had to turn my head in guilt and shame.... im so incredibly grateful to be born in this country.

Alice, don't forget that they aren't only here to pick fruit and what not; they're also here to murder and rape according to magical stats pulled out of the void.

well yeah i forgot brown people are bad! bad bad bad!!!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

You know, if you've already decided to take a stance in favor of or against something, all it usually means is that any evidence you request to support the opposing view will automatically be dismissed anyway as being biased or bs in general. Because only info that supports your opinion could be valid, right? Really, all I see from pro-illegals is a bunch of emo based arguments that have little regard for facts and figures anyway. It's all about not wanting to be meeeeeaaaaan.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly, like no acknowledgment of the Texas DPS crime stats I posted.

Thanks to Alice for saying brown people I now have a certain Rage song stuck in my head... "I'm rolling down Rodeo with a shotgun..." make it stop.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    I saw on the news this week that illegal immigration into the border states is down 42% this year from two years ago. And so far, 8 out of every 1,000 Mexicans have left Mexico this year.

They said it due to our economy and the fact that border states (except CA) have increased their border's security.

Eastern California is where the majority of illegal immigrants are choosing to come into the US because the ineffective border security there. California isn't seeing a huge decrease in illegal immigration compared to the other border states.
    There should be net negative illegal immigration. Americans are unemployed and getting laid off in record numbers. There is no reason those who aren't even authorized to be in this country should have jobs when millions of Americans do not.

Well, I'm a brownie, does that make me racist against other brownies...being a little part mexican and all?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information