Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The character assassination of Barack Obama

Thumbs down The character assassination of Barack Obama

CNN has sunk to a new low.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwDlTkWtJZ4

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Wolf Blitzer is such a pregnant dog.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Wolf Blitzer........hmmmm sounds like a Nazi name.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I'm sorry, I like Obama and all, but if anything he's been a media darling hadled with kid gloves. People are too afraid of being called racist to ask him really tough questions or challenge him on anything. And, no, I don't like Wolf Shitzer, either.

CNN is claiming that it was a joke. If you don't get it you're dumb or something.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I'm sorry, I like Obama and all, but if anything he's been a media darling hadled with kid gloves. People are too afraid of being called racist to ask him really tough questions or challenge him on anything. And, no, I don't like Wolf Shitzer, either.
    Regardless, it's really lame to imply that he's somehow connected with Ahamdinejad because they have the same taste in clothes.

And the slurs continue...............

The Times January 20, 2007
    Obama 'was educated in madrassa'

Tim Reid and Tom Baldwin in Washington
    Senator hid time there, says article
    Clinton distances herself from claims

Barack Obama was given a rude awakening to the cut-throat world of presidential politics yesterday after being accused of hiding four years in which he was educated at a madrassa when a teenager. The claim, made in the conservative Insight magazine, also revealed the Machiavellian scheming of political activists in a presidential race still nearly two years away.

It was aimed at tarnishing Mr Obama’s image in the week he announced himself as a White House contender. But the article also claimed that the madrassa allegations came from aides to Hillary Clinton, Mr Obama’s main opponent for the Democratic nomination.

This may be wishful thinking on behalf of Republicans. The Clinton camp is determined not to be accused of digging dirt on Mr Obama because they fear such tactics could backfire, given his popularity.

But the Insight allegations represent an exquisite double shot at the Democrats’ two leading White House contenders: it implies that Mr Obama, whose middle name is Hussein, is a closet Islamic extremist, and that Mrs Clinton is so rattled by his candidacy she is using underhand tactics to weaken him.

Mr Obama, who is expected to announce formally his candidacy on February 10, has never been subjected to the hardball tactics of the presidential arena — until yesterday. Last night an aide said that the campaign was working on a formal statement, but added that the claims were “not accurate”.

The online article begins: “Are the American people ready for an elected president who was educated in a madrassa as a young boy and has not been forthcoming about his Muslim heritage?” It continues: “This is the question Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton’s camp is asking about Senator Barack Obama.”

Mr Obama’s mother was a white woman from Kansas; his father, a black Kenyan Muslim. He states in his recent biography that he attended a predominately Muslim school when he lived in Jakarta as a teenager.
    But the article claims: “In Indonesia, the young Obama was enrolled in a madrassa and was raised and educated as a Muslim.” It says that Mr Obama omitted to say in his memoir, or at any other time, that he attended the school for four years.

Mr Obama, who has spent his adult life in Chicago, calls himself a Christian and says that he believes in God. He attends a local church.

A source close to the Clinton campaign told The Times, a day before the Insight article was published, that they do not want to be seen as attacking Mr Obama or digging for dirt, but that they would be happy for another Democrat contender to criticise him.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...557001,00.html
    Fox drools: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xfUD...elated&search=

.................................................. .......
    Gibson is just plain “FOX stupid” on Obama and smoking
    By: John Amato on Thursday, January 18th, 2007 at 11:12 AM - PST

"FOX stupid" is a new label I have for this trash. Can't they just attack his name? John Gibson, a resident Bush Cultist, has a segment devoted to Obama smoking ciggies. Yes, enquiring minds want to know why "nobody sees him smoking." Thanks Roger Ailes.
    Gibson: You never see a pack of cigarettes in his pocket. A question is—-would you vote for a smoker as President?
    later…
    John McWhorter, from the Manhattan Institute gives us this crack analysis: "…and again the only reason it looks plausible is because we see something about his being brown that creates that. It's almost like he's Mammy."
    Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEj5zOxK5-U
    .................................................. ....................................

And this is spreading around

http://www.faithandaction.org/index....feature_id=126

.................................................. ............
    and the ever irritating Jeannie Moos
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDcSC7SoJRw&eurl=
    Last edited by twitchy; January 20th, 2007 at 02:17 PM. Reason: adding another one

He's already come forward admitting drug use, they've got nothing to work with so the mediots are grasping at straws. Smoking?! Big deal, how many DWIs did Bushy rack up in his twenties. What, you say they all magically disappeared? How about that!

At least Obama has the balls to put his flaws out there first and own his past before anyone can twist it against him.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

That is such a lot of crap. I hate smoking, but even I don't think cigarette smoking should impact someone's leadership skills. Hell, FDR smoked like a chimney,and he was a fantastic president!

SVZ

We all know Clinton smoked

Go Obama

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    CNN is claiming that it was a joke. If you don't get it you're dumb or something.
    CNN is always pulling jokes, it's called their infotainment crap they spew all day peppered with GOP ass-licking and softball stories.
    This is seriously the lowest the mainstream media has gotten (and that's saying alot). Not only are they insulting Obama, they're suggesting that anyone that's wearing a blazer and dress shirt but no tie (OMG!) must be connected to the Iranian President. And if you're last name is Obama (and/or middle name Hussein) then you're evil!!!1231!

If I was Obama I would call CNN on that shit and refuse to go on their programs.

The latest: He isn't really black! He's an "immigrant of African descent".

http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2007/01/22/obama/

Seriously wtf? What will they say next?

We're all mutts to some degree, this is getting silly.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Obama said this morning on The Today Show that he didn't think the American people would feel that he being educated in a radical muslim environment for the ages of 7 and 8 would influence the public. I agree...I don't remember anything about being 7-8...except Jem and the Holograms...they rocked.
    I child-proofed my house but they keep getting back in!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information