Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Presidential debate 07Oct08 9pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    The moment that most sticks out for me last night is when Obama was saying how Mccain states he's responsible, somber, etc. and Mccain gloated saying, Thank you, even standing up a little straighter and then Obama hit him with, but you were the one who sang about BOMB BOMB BOMBing Iran and called for the annihilation of North Korea.

Owned.

Mccain's entire demeanor changed.

I guess "THAT ONE" actually did know a little something.

McOld was talking about "his vision for America" and I was thinking to myself, your vision, your rallies have people yelling out for others to kill your rival. This man is despicable.

And you know what? His age really really showed last night.
    The entire way he acted, sounded, spoke reminded me of the worst of TV evangelists. "My friends"

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    Oh! That makes sense now. I just thought it was a play on dumbass.

I pronounce W like Dublyou.
    Yeah, but he's from TICKSUS, ya see! (Texas), that's how they say Dubya over there.
    Last edited by Tati; October 8th, 2008 at 04:24 PM.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    Oh! That makes sense now. I just thought it was a play on dumbass.

I pronounce W like Dublyou.
    Ahh, but it is. Because he IS a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    The entire way he acted, sounded, spoke reminded me of the worst of TV evangelists. "My friends"
    I couldn't help thinking he looked like a pervy salamander. An old wrinkly one. Anyone else notice how much he licks his top lip. It made me feel...dirty every time I saw it. LOL.

Elite Member

The moment that most sticks out for me last night is when Obama was saying how Mccain states he's responsible, somber, etc. and Mccain gloated saying, Thank you, even standing up a little straighter and then Obama hit him with, but you were the one who sang about BOMB BOMB BOMBing Iran and called for the annihilation of North Korea.

Owned.
    Obama totally pulled a Jedi trick on McCain on foreign policy. When Obama went into how McCain keeps insisting that he doesn't understand how to handle foreign wars and proceeded to dismantle McCain's stance on the Iraq, it was lights out after that. McCain lost whatever grip he had on the debate at that point.

McCain didn't do THAT badly, but he didn't have a game-changing moment. He's running out of time and he only has one more debate to talk the American people into voting for him.

Oh, and I hope they stop using this town hall style of debate. Few candidates are good enough at it for it to work. Only two candidates used it effectively: Clinton and to a smaller degree, Dubya.

i was annoyed to find out that here isn't a second VP debate.. i wanted Biden to slap the shit out of BitchBarbie hardcore.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I missed this last night in a haze of Vicodin and Flexeril, but it doesn't sound like there were any real surprises.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I missed this last night in a haze of Vicodin and Flexeril, but it doesn't sound like there were any real surprises.
    You are the lucky one!! I think McCain could have used the Vicodin.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

^^ Haha. If Mccain would have taken Vicodin, his ass would have been asleep on stage.

McCain's problem is you can't ever get to what he's saying because he's either annoying the crap out of the viewer by not looking at or acknowledging his opponent or he's talking in that breathy, I'll try to be patient with you, voice and prefacing every sentence with "My Friends". He's trying to play some sort of character of someone we should trust and like but I think most people just want pols to be real.

I can watch this over and over again

I wonder if Obama had to try hard not to smile after he said it. Oh to have been there and witnessed it in person.

YouTube - Obama - "Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran!"

^ Broken code.

^^ Sorry. For some reason when I try to embed it, it doesn't work.
    I linked it instead. If someone can help me with that, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Owned.

Mccain's entire demeanor changed.

I guess "THAT ONE" actually did know a little something.

McOld was talking about "his vision for America" and I was thinking to myself, your vision, your rallies have people yelling out for others to kill your rival. This man is despicable.

And you know what? His age really really showed last night.
    That was my favorite moment of the debate. 'That One' set McCain up perfectly and wiped that smug look off of his face for a few minutes. I think McCain was pissed because he realized that he walked right into it.

Edit.

There you go, Cmm.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87WRzjnMY0c[/YOUTUBE]

^^ He didn't walk King, he RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!

It was beautiful.

Thanks for posting that.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I didn't read through all of this. But there's no debate. The friends line isn't working and you can see people are freaked by McCain. I did notice two gaffes. One is that Obama spit by accident at one point. That's gotta suck. The other is that when McCain thanked that veteran in the pink shirt he patted him on the back like a cripple instead of shaking his hand. That would have been a good move but the guy had to coax him into it. How anyone can watch these two and even wonder who should win. McCain looks like he's going to collapse.

Obama is now known as "That one"
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thread Information