Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: See Rick Santorum's Stepford family cry

Talking See Rick Santorum's Stepford family cry

First off, could they look any more bland and creepy.

Secondly, his son looks like an insurance auditor already. I sense that he's a very angry person inside.

Thirdly, who's the glum Tiffany-looking 1987 reject daughter in the back? Seriously, GET A STYLIST.

Lastly... who dresses their 13 yr old teenager up like a 1920's schoolmarm, and MAKES HER CARRY A DOLL SPORTING THE SAME OUTFIT.

What the fuck is THAT?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

And what is the mother muttering under breath out of the side of her mouth?

That whole making your kids dress like extras from Little House on the Prairie (complete with doll-honestly what child of that age would dress like that and still be carrying a dolly?) is supposed to demonstrate that your family is filled with ye good olde fashioned values and perhaps a frothy mixture of..........

Aw, she's inconsolable!! Isn't that cute! I like the son flipping off the audience.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Yeha, maybe there's hope for the son...

The wife looks like one of those glacial, frigid soccermoms who push their kids too hard.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post

First off, could they look any more bland and creepy.

Secondly, his son looks like an insurance auditor already. I sense that he's a very angry person inside.

Thirdly, who's the glum Tiffany-looking 1987 reject daughter in the back? Seriously, GET A STYLIST.

Lastly... who dresses their 13 yr old teenager up like a 1920's schoolmarm, and MAKES HER CARRY A DOLL SPORTING THE SAME OUTFIT.

What the fuck is THAT?

Hilarious pic and GREAT commentary!!! hehehehe...

Ding Dong the Dickhead is dead!!!! Santorum is a LOSER!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Yeha, maybe there's hope for the son...

The wife looks like one of those glacial, frigid soccermoms who push their kids too hard.
    the wife is thinking, "Oh Lord please don't let my husband's cocksucking ways become public knowledge"
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

fucking idiots. sssssssssssss

-that shizz looks so fuckin' fake any damn way; give me a break!

I just cannot get over the strangeness of this pic..especially the kid dressed the same as her doll..she must be seriously fucked up. Way too old to be holding a doll..that is dressed the same! Just creepy!!! She will either turn into a televangelist or end up on a stripper pole.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Bronze Member

That would be a good pic for the front of their family Christmas card!

No way I would have allowed my parents to dress me up like that.

Just too creepy

I love this pic. Shows how crazy and fucked up this "conservative moral" family is.

And of course the kids are fucked up. They look like a mish-mash of corporate Amish robots hellbent on destruction. Hell I read an article that Rick had them kiss a dead fetus once. WTF!

^^ are you fucking SERIOUS?!

Find this article!

I was just reading that.

"In his Senate office, on a shelf next to an autographed baseball, Sen. Rick Santorum keeps a framed photo of his son Gabriel Michael, the fourth of his seven children. Named for two archangels, Gabriel Michael was born prematurely, at 20 weeks, on Oct. 11, 1996, and lived two hours outside the womb.

Upon their son's death, Rick and Karen Santorum opted not to bring his body to a funeral home. Instead, they bundled him in a blanket and drove him to Karen's parents' home in Pittsburgh. There, they spent several hours kissing and cuddling Gabriel with his three siblings, ages 6, 4 and 1 1/2. They took photos, sang lullabies in his ear and held a private Mass.

"That's my little guy," Santorum says, pointing to the photo of Gabriel, in which his tiny physique is framed by his father's hand. The senator often speaks of his late son in the present tense. It is a rare instance in which he talks softly.

He and Karen brought Gabriel's body home so their children could "absorb and understand that they had a brother," Santorum says. "We wanted them to see that he was real," not an abstraction, he says. Not a "fetus," either, as Rick and Karen were appalled to see him described -- "a 20-week-old fetus" -- on a hospital form. They changed the form to read "20-week-old baby.""

rest of article: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Apr17.html

Of course it wasn't a 20 week old baby, two hours old perhaps. I can understand that the parents need to grieve, but to inflict that on young kids who don't understand what is going on is really odd. "Here's your new brother!"

""That's his picture."
    There, amid a gaggle of photographs of the Santorum children, was one in a cheery white frame speckled with green highlights.
    Photographed on a hospital bed, the fetus stares from unseeing eyes, its features unformed, indistinct.
    An adult hand, fingers curled into a gentle fist, rests nearby on the bed, dominating the image."
    http://web.archive.org/web/20040107003953/http://www.peopleforlife.org/gabriel0.html

edited to add:
    "By pregnancy week 20 your baby is now almost 9 ounces and is between 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 inches long!"
    http://www.womenshealthcaretopics.co...cy_week_20.htm

Last edited by twitchy; November 9th, 2006 at 04:27 PM.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Here ya go:
    http://curbstonecritic.blogspot.com/...s-fondler.html

Damn beaten! But yes he made them kiss a deadfetus/child-thing and sang lullabys to it.

OMFG.. that reminds me this HILARIOUS article i posted long ago at the APS forum...

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2538

I laugh my ass off each time i read it

Awwww, nothing warms my heart more than some backwoods asshat senator using his dead kid to futher his own repuglican politics. I'm sure he oh, so subtly made parallels between his child and an aborted fetus, too.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Wow, those kids look really inbred to me.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information