Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Americans: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE PLEASE!

Exclamation Hey Americans: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE PLEASE!

.. and by vote, I don't mean vote for some sick Republican freak 8 years has been quite enough of them.

Remember, a vote for a republican is a vote for:

- National Bankruptcy (debt is somewhere in the trillions)

- concentration of wealth in the upper 1% of society

- no raise in minimum wage

- destruction of the middle class

- endless quagmire in Iraq

- stupid tax cuts for the filthy rich that are causing so much debt your grandkids won't be able to pay it off.

- religious bullshit in government and schools

- relentless wiretapping without warrants, massive invasion of privacy, no lawful oversight

- lies upon lies upon lies about EVERYTHING

- a do nothing rubber stamp congress

- Torture.

- degraded environment

- billions of dollars worth of corporate handouts to big oil, the one industry that doesn't need charity while they assfuck you at the pumps.

.. and last but not least, you'll be voting for a party of racists, bigots, homophobes and hypocrites who fuck/snort/molest/murder their way to power.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

And besides, it's your fucking right, dammit!

There's no excuse not to!
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Gold Member

And end one party rule! A rubberstamping Congress is bankrupting our country. We need to bring back checks and balances.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

I'll be there EARLY tomorrow morning. It is your DUTY as a citizen, so do it. Like Laurent said, there's no f-ing excuse for NOT voting.

I agree. Go vote, people!

I already voted during the early voting period.

Harold Ford, Jr. for Tennessee Senate!!
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I'll vote but what pisses me off is that we're probably one of the few democratized countries that don't either give the day off for voting or else hold it on a weekend when most are sure to find time. It's really irritating.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^^Yea, but the polls are open from 6AM-6PM, & people have lunches to vote & can go either before & after. I have classes literally all day tomorrow, but I don't think I will have any trouble voting.
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

Yes I am going to vote and tomorrow cannot come soon enough! The endless political mudlslinging ads which comprise 90% of all commercials and which are clogging everyone's answering machines will FINALLY END! I just visitied my mother and father and they got a political call on average of 1 every 8 to 10 minutes while I was there. This constant barrage is infuriating and there is nothing like coming home and having a message from Deborah(the whore)Pryce, Ted (the bastard) DeWine and worst of all George(the fucktard) W. Bush on your FULL answering machine after being gone for only 8 fucking hours. Deborah Pryce is the worst mudslinging Repug bitch I have seen yet. Someone needs to drive a stake through her heart(if she has one that is).

GO DEMOCRATS!!!!! Defeat Dewine, Pryce, and Blackwell!!!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

^^ Apparently, the Repukes are doing something illegal: They're FLOODING people's machines with ads that start off like they sound as if theyre from a Dem candidate, then turn negative and you find out at the end it's a repug call.

Courts all over the country have been trying to stop them, because it pisses people off enough and fools them into thinking that a Dem candidate is harrassing them, when it's actually a repuke.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I have never noticed it(myself) but it would not surprise me one bit. The local news has been investigating some of the ad claims..and have found some significant errors/lies..all on the Republican side of course!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I'm at a point where I'm thinking that if the majority (as in electoral votes) of US citizens is so stupid to vote Republican (again), then maybe the US deserves to be bombed by a rogue nation like Korea and be helped out of its misery. And I'm a US citizen saying that! I cannot wrap my brain around people still voting for the Repugs after all the misery, financially, economically and of course security wise, this administration and Congress have plunged us in!!!!!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

“What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I already voted this morning.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

A big thank you from us here in the chilly north for getting out there and braving the weather/republican vote suppressors and intimidators, stupid voting machines, small dogs and jesus.

I'll be voting this evening so that all my neighbors can see my new t-shirt.....the one that says "Who did your preacher fuck today?" on it......I just hope they don't shoot me until after I've voted.......

No good races in my state, though. I vote only to piss off all of my Republican neighbors.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information