Thread: Hastert is now blaming Bill Clinton! LOL

Talking Hastert is now blaming Bill Clinton! LOL

Hastert asserted Wednesday that any Republicans urging his ouster were playing into the hands of Democrats and blamed his problems on the media and Democratic operatives, even suggesting former President Clinton might somehow be involved.

"All I know is what I hear and what I see," he said in an interview with the Chicago Tribune on the eve of the ethics meeting. "I saw Bill Clinton's adviser, Richard Morris, was saying these guys knew about this all along, If somebody had this info, when they had it, we could have dealt with it then."

In fact, Morris, who has advised both parties, offered no independent knowledge of Democrats being aware of the Foley communications before they came out. He said on Fox News that an unidentified reporter told him a Democratic leader had known about the matter. Hastert said "people funded by George Soros," a liberal billionaire who has plowed millions into this and other election campaigns, want to see the scandal blow up. And he warned that when the GOP "base finds out who's feeding this monster, they're not going to be happy."

ABC News, which broke the story last week, has said former Republican-sponsored pages not Democratic politicians or operatives were the source of revelations about lurid instant messages, after the network reported flirtatious e-mails from Foley to one page

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061005/...gress_pages_88
    LOL everything is Bill Clinton's fault. That's the end result of anything. Bill Clinton is the universe.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    LOL everything is Bill Clinton's fault. That's the end result of anything. Bill Clinton is the universe.
    I kno I love it right!?!

Thread Information