Thread: Now the whole pedo mess is apparently a prank gone wrong, pushed by Dems

Question Now the whole pedo mess is apparently a prank gone wrong, pushed by Dems

CLAIM: FILTHY FOLEY ONLINE MESSAGES WERE PAGE PRANK GONE AWRY
    **World Exclusive**
    **Must Credit the DRUDGE REPORT**

According to two people close to former congressional page Jordan Edmund, the now famous lurid AOL Instant Message exchanges that led to the resignation of Mark Foley were part of an online prank that by mistake got into the hands of enemy political operatives, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal.

According to one Oklahoma source who knows the former page very well, Edmund, a conservative Republican, goaded Foley to type embarrassing comments that were then shared with a small group of young Hill politicos. The prank went awry when the saved IM sessions got into the hands of political operatives favorable to Democrats. This source, an ally of Edmund, also adamantly proclaims that the former page is not a homosexual. The prank scenario was confirmed by a second associate of Edmund.

The news come on the heels that former FBI Chief Louis Freeh has been named to investigate the mess.

www.drudgereport.com
    Oh come on.. this reeks of someone concocting shit to save the Repukes or pressuring the people involved to make stories up.

The Dems were involved? Where's the proof? Also, a REPUBLICAN was reaponsible for sending this stuff to ABC.. a long-time republican at that.

So how does that fit into the little theory?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

figures Drudge would be reporting this shit...why didn't Foley just initially state that they were made up?..I mean he would know right? If I was accused of shit like this and knew I had not done it the first thing I would do is say 'this is some made up shit" instead of admitting guilt and resigning amid a slew of pathetic excuses. The repugs and their ilk are making me really sick right now.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

No, the pages apparently made THEIR end up, and entrapped Foley. That means Foley is still as pedo, but the whole thing was a 'set-up' by eeeeevil democrats and leftists and commies..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bronze Member Bullets In My TuTu's Avatar

Oh shit. Now the supeonas are flying out the door. Wonder if this will be bigger than Monicagate.

You know the pukes love them a good sex scandal. Makes for good bathroom reading material.

Well you can only entrap the willing right? Next we will hear about those evil Dems in black coats who held a gun to Foley's head while forcing him to make those nasty email remarks.

Oh apparently there's some buzz going around that the Dem leadership is refusing to submit to polygraph tests over what they knew of Foleygate...

I dunno if that's true, or just more Repuke lies.

"Foleygate" Bah! I prefer "Masturgate"!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I like 'Days of Coctober"

Oh, please. I am tired of Republicans trying to somehow link this to the Democrats.
    Whether they 'goaded' him or not, Foley's still a pervert. And there's no way to spin that shit.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

If he wasn't guilty of pedophilia and the like then why would he enter rehab, issue a clergy-teen-fucking excuse, and admit to his gayness as a Repug no less!

If he wasn't guilty of all this shit then he would have stood strong and denied everything but no he didn't cause he's a sick pedo fuck!

enemy political operatives
    *sheds a tear from laughter*

Thread Information