Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush is alleged to be a homo, have screwed a senator and gone to an 'ex-gay' ministry

Exclamation Bush is alleged to be a homo, have screwed a senator and gone to an 'ex-gay' ministry

]Sep. 26, 2006 -- According to individuals who investigated George W. Bush's stint in the 147th Fighter Group of the Texas Air National Guard (TANG), the GOP's top dirty tricksters, notably Karl Rove and Roger Stone, interceded to derail the investigation and, instead, have CBS focus on Bush's faxed, scanned, and Xeroxed original TANG records -- which were later hyped by the right-wing media as fakes.

The reason for the GOP's concern was that the investigation was getting dangerously close to exposing Bush's suspected homosexual activity with other members of his TANG unit. Given the times and culture of the early 1970s, investigators were surprised to discover Bush's frequent association with an abundant number of gays in the unit, which was nicknamed the "Champagne Unit." Bush's homosexuality is the bÍte noire of Bush's past for GOP political operatives, precisely because of the anti-gay stance of the Republican right and its Christian fundamentalist base.

In 1976, the Bush family sent George W. Bush to El Paso's Worthy Creations, a Christian gay conversion center. From that time on, Bush became a tool of the Christian right and a self-hating homosexual. The investigation of Bush's gay activities in the TANG unit would have unraveled Bush's new "straight" persona. The GOP went to battle stations to prevent Bush's past from being resurrected.

Bush's alleged homosexuality in college was hinted at in Kitty Kelley's massive biography of the Bush family, The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty, which was released at about the same time as CBS 60 Minutes was investigating Bush's National Guard stint. In the case of Kelley's book and the gay charge, the criticism came not from the GOP operatives but from their allies in the corporate media, including the Washington Post's Howard Kurtz, who is married to a GOP operative. While Bush attended all-boys Andover prep school (nicknamed "bend over"), Bush, not able to make it as an athlete, instead became a male cheerleader. At Yale, Bush, according to Kelley, had a "special relationship" (i.e., gay relationship) with Victor Ashe, his room mate and fellow cheerleader. Ashe, a former Mayor of Knoxville, is now Bush's ambassador to Poland. At the Delta Kappa Epsilon frat house, Bush became known as "a jock sniffer."

http://angry-biscuit.livejournal.com/
    and..

The Las Vegas woman was paid $15,000 to arrange sexual liaisons involving bisexual men for George W. Bush (then private citizen) and Victor Ashe (then a Tennessee State Senator). These adulterous bisexual affairs (3 encounters in all-3 different cities) took place in the state of Tennessee during the 1984 senate debates between, Al Gore, Jr., Victor Ashe and Ed McAteer. An African-American woman was invited to participate in this adulterous sexual encounter with George W. Bush and Victor Ashe immediately following the Chattanooga senatorial debate. This woman was paid $1,500. A few years later the Las Vegas woman was detained in Washington D.C. with Victor Ashe by the Metro D.C. police. She was released but Victor was taken into custody.

http://www.bartcop.com/bushblewaguy.htm
    Bwahahaha oh dear lord it would explain so much iof the gay hating.. bunch of self loathing homos.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

What do you think the chances are that this will make the mainstream press? Although I would have to question it on several points. Number one, the man has no style. Number two, no intelligence and number three, no sense of humor. Ihave never met a gay man without at least two of those three qualities (although maybe he lost them when he was reprogrammed).
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Nobody hates as hard as somebody who is in denial.

This is not really credible. The source is running for office on the Dem ticket and no one has offered any proof.

I wouldn't say it's not credible just because it came from a Dem, but the title of this thread bothers me a little.

I've just changed it for legal reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I wouldn't say it's not credible just because it came from a Dem, but the title of this thread bothers me a little.

I've just changed it for legal reasons.
    I am just saying that anyone could say anything about anyone and we have to judge it for credibility. I question the timing since she is just now running for office. She looks respectable though.

http://beautifuldommemuse.tripod.com/

Critical thinking is always a good thing. This kind of stuff tends to come out when campaigns get down 'n' dirty. Doesn't speak highly of either candidate.

oh gimme a fucking break
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Please think about why I did this for a second instead of reacting so rudely in public.

Oh no, the NSA will come down and sue us all!

secondly, i'll react how I like, yeesh.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Nobody hates as hard as somebody who is in denial.
    I think Fred Phelps is a great example of this, as well as that Virginia congressman a year or two ago who was taped soliciting gay sex, yet was one of the most virulent anti-gay crusaders out there.

This kind of stuff tends to come out when campaigns get down 'n' dirty.
    Yes, it comes out when things get down and dirty because that's when people start to dig. I'd love to see how far this could go, simply because I'd love to see anyone who promotes hate legislation, such as Bush has, go down...no pun intended (god, can you imagine?).
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Thanks for being so understanding. *sigh*

Clarification: This was posted in response to Grimm.

Oh come on people. I posted this freak's website! Let's love on her pics!

As hilarious as it would be..I do not believe Bush has been or is now gay.
    although I have to admit to my disgrace that (if he was not such a ridiculous asshat) I would find him attractive..God help me I do not know why I would find chimpy attractive but I would
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    As hilarious as it would be..I do not believe Bush has been or is now gay.
    although I have to admit to my disgrace that (if he was not such a ridiculous asshat) I would find him attractive..God help me I do not know why I would find chimpy attractive but I would
    Well, I can say that he seems that he would be a good time. He would drink, drug and screw with enthusiasm!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information