Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Values Voter Summit: Faggots! From the Pits of Hell!

Angry Values Voter Summit: Faggots! From the Pits of Hell!

‘Values Voter Summit’ Features Attack on ‘Faggots,’ Claim That Gay Rights Movement Inspired ‘From The Pit Of Hell Itself’

This weekend, some of the nation’s leading conservatives — from Tony Snow and Attorney General Gonzales to Sen. George Allen (R-VA) and Gov. Mike Huckabee (R-AK) to Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity — appeared at the Family Research Council’s “Values Voter Summit.”

An hour and a half after Snow’s speech, Bishop Wellington Boone, founder of the Wellington Boone Ministries, took the stage and announced, “I want the gays mad at me.” Boone said that while “the gays” are “saying a few things” about him, “they’re not coming at me strong.” In an effort to change that, Boone declared:

Back in the days when I was a kid, and we see guys that don’t stand strong on principle, we call them “faggots.” … [People] that don’t stand up for what’s right, we say, “You’re sissified out!” “You’re a sissy!” That means you don’t stand up for principles. [Click HERE to listen to the audio.]

As Right Wing Watch notes, another speaker at the conference later claimed “the gay rights movement was inspired ‘from the pit of hell itself,’ and has a ’satanic anointment.’ … He suggested that the anti-Christ is himself gay, citing a verse from the book of Daniel saying the anti-Christ will have no desire for a woman.”

Digg it!

Full transcript:

BOONE: This matter of gay — I want the gays mad at me. I’m not on enough of their hit lists. [Applause] Bless God. I want to tell you something, and I’m gonna get [inaudible] here, and I hope I don’t embarass anybody about this here. But I want to say something to you, that I’m not afraid of these people. And they do play dirty tricks, and they do try to, you know, you know, do stuff with your mailing lists, and they’re really nasty about trying to stop us from, you know, taking away their perversion.

But I want to tell you something is, they don’t know, we’re driven by God to deal with this stuff, and I want to say to you that, in this regard, I’m not playing with you. That when it comes to the matter of this gay stuff, I know that a family is not a man and a man or a woman and a woman. It’s a man and a woman. That’s the creative order, and I’m not backing down. I’m standing flat-footed on that right there. [Applause]

Everywhere I get to speak, I am guarded by the grace of God, being strong on it. Now they’re fussing on it, they’re saying a few things, but they don’t have me, you know, in their, you know, on their web sites. They’re not coming at me strong, and I would say this. Back in the days when I was a kid, and we see guys that don’t stand strong on principle, we call them “faggots.” A punk is — and our people, I’m from the ghetto, so sometimes it does come out a little bit. I got another one I’m gonna say in a minute — [laughter] — that don’t stand up for what’s right, we say, “You’re sissified out!” “You’re a sissy!” That means you don’t stand up for principles. And I just believe that God hasn’t called us to be sissies on a principle level. We’re called to be, to stand up and be men. I’m not talking about as in gender. I’m talking about man of God, men in the marketplace, and when a U.S. senator or congressman says that he wants me to vote for them, and he’s not biblically based — if he doesn’t have God as his Lord, how can somebody that doesn’t feel the need for God lead me?
    http://thinkprogress.org/2006/09/26/anti-gay-summit/

I really really hope that God is watching these people. I beleive in judgment day and these bigot asshole "Christians" will get there's someday. Fucking bigots.

I could not even get past the first part.. I am a christian but the kind that actually believes God should do the judging and I WILL NEVER understand the way some bible thumpers throw around their mean ass beliefs....... AND they are usually the biggest hypocrites, the meanest drivers (haha) (identifiable by that damn fish on their cars) the biggest gossip mongers. And they sit up on that fucking pedestal and say what God says...... I was raised God was a loving and forgiving God, that tolerance and love thy neighbor were as important as anything else. ANd those who believe in Jesus , it says in the bible that Jesus would go where he was invited, DID not say one freakin thing about only if they were hetero. I cannot stand right wing conservative bullshit.............
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Gold Member

"when a U.S. senator or congressman says that he wants me to vote for them, and he’s not biblically based — if he doesn’t have God as his Lord, how can somebody that doesn’t feel the need for God lead me?"

you know the IRS won't investigate this nutjob when it's obvious what he's doing. Yet one Church spoke out against the war in iraq and now it has been threatened to lose it's tax exempt status. This guy is using his followers, who trust him, to push his own agenda. What a scumball.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

"This weekend, some of the nation’s leading conservatives — from Tony Snow and Attorney General Gonzales to Sen. George Allen (R-VA) and Gov. Mike Huckabee (R-AK) to Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity "..I would like to send them all some anthrax lettes..but I guess I will just find out who all was there and said what and send them some hate email. Fuck them all.

“I want the gays mad at me.” Boone said that while “the gays” are “saying a few things” about him, “they’re not coming at me strong.”
    he sounds almost disappointed.

I'm sorry, but neocons have this sick obsession with gay sex. They can't get it off their minds. It's like a craving to them.

Nice to see the US government having dinner with people who spew hate and violence. I wonder if Dick Cheney was there, considering he has a dyke daughter (who sells out her oiwn kind, but she still eats box)

Either way, I'd go toe to toe with any of these assholes in a fight. I wonder how they'd feel being beaten by a sissyboy.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

That would be the devil's work, Grimm, not their own weak-assed fault. Nothing is ever a Republican's fault, remember?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

WTF is wrong w/ these ppl; if they focused their ignorant hate towards themselves or something positive they'd have a much happier life believe me!

Leave the gays alone damnit! and u kno what i always say about homophobes; they're the biggest closet-cases themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    WTF is wrong w/ these ppl; if they focused their ignorant hate towards themselves or something positive they'd have a much happier life believe me!

Leave the gays alone damnit! and u kno what i always say about homophobes; they're the biggest closet-cases themselves!

ABSOFREAKINLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

How nice that members of the government, who are supposed to follow the constitution (remember that little document?), not only attended this hate-fest but didn't stand up and shout this guy down in no uncertain terms. Makes me proud, I tell ya...
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Silver Member

Bible based hmmm?
    So Blessed are the poor, Blessed are the peacemakers, Blessed are those who suffer?
    RIGHT?!
    Share what you have without stopping, love one another and turn the other cheek?!
    RIGHT?!

My ass...
    http://dorkdejour.blogspot.com Just Pimpin my Podcast!!

Sounds like they should've shown that Michael Moore clip going after Phelps to this group.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Wow. These guys are total whack-jobs who make all of us Christians look bad.

The BIG problem I have with this type of stuff, is these folks really aren't serious about making changes in society. They are using the homosexual issue to distract from the fact they are totally ineffective as Christian leaders.

If Christians out there were serious about their faith, they would be throwing their TV out the front door, boycotting all these movies which promote anti-Christian themes, they would NOT be in the race for material goods, We wouldn't have to beg for volunteers to work at community outreach events etc.

They also would be disfellowshipping those who divorce, commit adultery, fornicate, etc. But these so-called church leaders (I believe they are not true Christians) are put back into leadership after doing things that biblically exclude them from ever holding a leadership position again. If you cannot distinguish them from non-Christians then they are not Christians.

Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.

Wow. These guys are total whack-jobs who make all of us Christians look bad.
    You'll pardon me if I giggle at your indignance

If Christians out there were serious about their faith, they would be throwing their TV out the front door, boycotting all these movies which promote anti-Christian themes
    Now I'm giggling more.

They also would be disfellowshipping those who divorce, commit adultery, fornicate, etc. But these so-called church leaders (I believe they are not true Christians) are put back into leadership after doing things that biblically exclude them from ever holding a leadership position again. If you cannot distinguish them from non-Christians then they are not Christians.
    Now I'm seriously LOL
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

If Christians out there were serious about their faith, they would be throwing their TV out the front door, boycotting all these movies which promote anti-Christian themes, they would NOT be in the race for material goods, We wouldn't have to beg for volunteers to work at community outreach events etc.
    I guess you'll have to guide me through this with your infinite wisdom, Del. What constitutes an anti-Christian theme? And what has TV done to Christians?

--Sinclair Lewis

See, the rest of the planet has to deal with Christians being anti-anything that isn't christian, so why can't christians deal with things that are anti-them?

Seems a bit like a double standard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information