Page 1 of 96 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree3673Likes

Thread: James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

Default James Comey & the Giant Impeach:The eternal saga of 45 the Cheeto Christ Stupid Czar

I couldn't bring myself to change the title of this thread, and it's too long to add a 'part deux'.
    Sarzy, czb, ShimmeringGlow and 5 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Brookie and Nevan like this.

Elite Member

First I think they need to get him out of those news conferences. He's going to get someone killed.

Then I think, no, let him continue to dig himself deeper into the idiot hole. At this rate, Biden won't need to run one campaign ad.

If he doesn't steal the election this November, how long do you think it will take America to recover from Trump?
    Nevan likes this.

Meanwhile in Russia, Putin is peeing himself laughing, every single day.
    ikmccall likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

He apparently is having a meltdown on Twitter right now.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    First I think they need to get him out of those news conferences. He's going to get someone killed.

Then I think, no, let him continue to dig himself deeper into the idiot hole. At this rate, Biden won't need to run one campaign ad.

If he doesn't steal the election this November, how long do you think it will take America to recover from Trump?
    A year or more. We have a lot of relationships to mend, both overseas and most especially, here. Trust needs to be re-established (established in some cases). It's always easier to tear down than it is to build back up unfortunately.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Trump says briefings 'not worth the effort' amid fallout from disinfectant comments

The president remained behind closed doors after advisers reportedly warned him that the briefings were hurting his campaign

After more than a month of near-daily White House coronavirus press briefings, Donald Trump stayed behind closed doors on Saturday after advisers reportedly warned the president that his appearances were hurting his campaign.
    Trump himself referenced his absence when he wrote on Twitter that the briefings are “not worth the time & effort”. The president wrote the tweet on Saturday evening, when he would usually be taking the podium to address journalists.

“What is the purpose of having White House News Conferences when the Lamestream Media asks nothing but hostile questions, & then refuses to report the truth or facts accurately,” he wrote. “They get record ratings, & the American people get nothing but Fake News. Not worth the time & effort!”
    In recent weeks Trump has used the briefings to dole out unproven and debunked medical advice, suggesting that things like sunlight and an anti-malaria drug are cures to Covid-19, often causing his own medical experts to try to correct the record.

Debacle of Trump's coronavirus disinfectant comments could be tipping point

Read more

But on Friday Trump surprised observers by taking no questions and stalking out of the room after an unusually short briefing of just 22 minutes. Some took the move as an acknowledgement from Trump himself that he may have taken things too far when he said on Thursday that disinfectant could be used to cure Covid-19.
    Those comments sparked shock and ridicule – and warnings from healthcare experts – and prompted Trump to make a ham-fisted attempt at a clawback when he later said he had made the remarks sarcastically – despite video proving he had not.
    While the press briefings are meant to give members of the coronavirus task force an opportunity to provide updates on the state of Covid-19 in the country, the attention around the briefings has been centered on Trump’s use of the podium as his bully pulpit.
    The president has used the briefings as uncensored airtime, praising his administration for its response to the crisis while criticizing the media and Democrats for any negative comeback.

Advisers close to the president told him to stop making appearances at the briefings unless special announcements needed to be made, according to multiple reports published Saturday morning. The advice comes as Trump trails Joe Biden in polls from swing states. Perhaps, his advisers believe, because his appearances are overkill.

“I told him it’s not helping him,” one adviser told Axios. “Seniors are scared. And the spectacle of him fighting with the press isn’t what people want to see.”
    Trump has reportedly been hesitant to end his briefing appearances, Axios reported, because he said they bring in good television ratings.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ctant-comments
    ShimmeringGlow likes this.

Reports are that he only shows up for one meeting a week and that he doesn't read any briefing material before the press conference. Aides try to give him basic info beforehand but he rarely understands what they're saying to him. Someone brought up the bleach and sunlight theory to him and he ran with it.
    Novice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post

There is some sexual assault accusation against Biden from long ago that was ALL OVER the front page on foxnews.com. There was a video from many years ago that never alluded to Biden and didn't really say much. Clip surfaces of Biden accuser Tara Reade's mother phoning into 'Larry King Live' in 1993 alluding to claim

What I want to know is how this is proof, especially given that Trump has many paid off sexual assaults and let's not forget that whole "grab them by the pussy" shit. On foxnews.com, there's also an article that an ex-Clinton staffer says that Biden must withdraw over this accusation.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

That's the way the US is going to vote. All red. What's going on in between the West Coast and the East Coast? Ever since the asshole didn't do shit with regard to Charlottesville, I said this is the way my country is going. Why? I don't know. When you have the most old school, staunchest republicans drinking the Koolaid, there's no hope. I have no hope. The dems better get dirty real fast and flood the airwaves with Muller Report, Impeachment, Clorox shots AND get Obama's pearly white smile all over the fucking place.
    Nevan, Novice, tulip and 3 others like this.

[QUOTE=Novice;3781585]

Trump says briefings 'not worth the effort' amid fallout from disinfectant comments

/QUOTE]
    Hahahah He hopes people will beg him to continue or what, it would be so much better for USA if he stopped doing them , Although he is killing his base which..... (ok i am super mean)
    !/ The only effort he does is showing up, All the rest is basically jerking himself off in public
    2/ He loves it because of the ratings
    3/ He is jealous (and probably the only he started this) of Cuomo
    Nevan, Novice, Honeythorn and 1 others like this.

Not sure where to post this, but what's up with Kim Jong Un? I didn't feel like starting a thread about him, especially since every story about his health seems to be unverified.
    Nevan likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Last time I thought Kom Jong Un was a goner and he showed up again, so I'm not getting my hopes up. Even if he's dead, they might keep it quiet until they've ironed out who his successor will be. Looks beyond bad for someone supposedly divine to have such health issues in his mid-30s. This year is wild, though!
    Waterslide likes this.

[QUOTE=kasippu;3781625]
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

/QUOTE]
    Hahahah He hopes people will beg him to continue or what, it would be so much better for USA if he stopped doing them , Although he is killing his base which..... (ok i am super mean)
    !/ The only effort he does is showing up, All the rest is basically jerking himself off in public
    2/ He loves it because of the ratings
    3/ He is jealous (and probably the only he started this) of Cuomo
    Wahhhh! I'm taking my ball and going home!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Not sure where to post this, but what's up with Kim Jong Un? I didn't feel like starting a thread about him, especially since every story about his health seems to be unverified.
    I've been watching this like a hawk. Apparently, he had given a lot of power to his sister right before his surgery. Japan and Chinese sources are saying that he's either dead, in a vegetative state or gravely ill and not expected to recover. China sent a large surgical team into NK and someone from that team is apparently the Chinese leak. Most sources are saying that he collapsed around 4/11 and had surgery that day or the next day and it was botched. South Korea is stating that this is overblown and he just had a routine surgery and is expected to be fine. He missed a 4/15 birthday celebration for Kim's grandfather, which is their biggest holiday over there. Word is that he would never miss this celebration, so that leads credence to this being emergency surgery and that it wasn't just a stent procedure. Reports have been going around for years that he has a bad heart and diabetes and he smokes and is obese. There has been a train parked outside the villa that he's either dead in or recovering in. The train has moved twice but there's no indication that Kim or anyone else is on the train. There has also been no movement with NK's military, which I guess would have moved to strategic locations if there was a regime change coming.
    Waterslide, Brookie and ikmccall like this.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

^Interesting info. I'd seen a news clip about the train, but didn't really know enough about it to get the significance. The correspondent in that clip also said that KJU also likes to fly himself places, or drive, so it's very unusual to have a train hanging around. I also read that his half-sister Kim Yo Jong might take the reins and as far as I understand she fell off the same nut tree. I know things in the US are FUBAR, but I can't imagine the emotional damage an entire country would have to get through if they were ever treated to a sane leader. Which is of course jumping the gun and I mean, we Americans might not have a sane leader now, but we know what one looks like at least.

And even with heart problems, obesity, and diabetes, he must have done some damage to himself in 36 years. I guess that's what happens when you believe yourself to be divine.

PS if this topic is derailing the thread too much, I don't mind making a thread for it. I just figured one dictator discussion was as good as another.
    Nevan, Brookie and Sarzy like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 1 of 96 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread Information