Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Waterslide
  • 1 Post By manningmsj

Thread: Dancing FBI Agent Shoots Guy in Leg and Faces No Jail Time

Default Dancing FBI Agent Shoots Guy in Leg and Faces No Jail Time

THE SLATESTDancing FBI Agent Who Accidentally Shot Someone Won’t Face Jail Time

By DANIEL POLITI
    DEC 22, 20182:26 PM

Screenshot of the cellphone video showing the moment the FBI agent’s gun went off after he did a back flip at a Denver night club in June.

Popular in News & Politics

Remember that video that went viral of the FBI agent accidentally shooting someone after doing a backflip on the dance floor at a Denver bar last summer? Well it turns out Chase Bishop won’t face any prison time after pleading guilty Friday to third-degree assault. Instead Bishop was sentenced to two years of supervised probation. “We believe that this agreement strikes an appropriate balance of seeking justice for the victim and ensuring that this type of incident does not happen again,” Denver District Attorney Beth McCann said.
    The victim of the gunshot, Tom Reddington, said his life had been turned upside down after that fateful night he was shot in the leg. He lost his job at an Amazon warehouse and has chronic pain. “I have done months of physical therapy,” he said. “I have sought counseling. However, being in public, especially seeing law enforcement with guns, makes me very uncomfortable.”

Ryan Haarer
    @RyanHaarer

This @FBI agent was dancing at a Denver bar on Saturday night. Did a back flip, gun falls. He picks it up and a round is fired, hitting a man (he’ll be ok.) @DenverPolice investigating. #9News

7:20 PM - Jun 2, 2018 · Denver, CO

31K people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Despite the consequences, Reddington insisted he didn’t hold any personal grudges against Bishop. “I’ve done stupid things at bars to impress girls, too,” Reddington said. Bishop apologized to Reddington in court. “Mr. Reddington… I’m extremely sorry for everything he’s gone through,” Bishop said. The FBI has not commented on the case, but the Reddington’s lawyer said he had heard the agency fired Bishop shortly after the incident.
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...jail-time.html

So this is real life. I couldn't get the picture to post, but I honestly thought the dancing FBI guy was naked and wearing a thong at first, but it was just a very unfortunate pair of tan pants.

Despite the consequences, Reddington insisted he didn’t hold any personal grudges against Bishop. “I’ve done stupid things at bars to impress girls, too,” Reddington said.
    Hmm. Consider me not impressed.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

This @FBI agent was dancing at a Denver bar on Saturday night. Did a back flip, gun falls. He picks it up and a round is fired, hitting a man (he’ll be ok.) @DenverPoliceinvestigating. #9News
    BIB- What the fukkin' fukk?

Bishop apologized to Reddington in court. “Mr. Reddington… I’m extremely sorry for everything he’s gone through,”
    That's not a direct apology!

At least the FBI got rid of this guy. Wish all government agencies/branches would do the same when it comes to morons who have demonstrated that they have no business holding a position of power and responsibility.
    Mrs Fawlty likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Thread Information